• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Product Envy" Show: Helping My Host Reach $1,500

In summary, the host is overwhelmed with the food orders she has been getting from her friends. She is thinking of proposing a simple desert or appetizer to her friend to help her out.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I remember hearing about a "product envy" show where people would a) stop by to pick up their orders b) get envious over what everybody else ordered and c) maybe say, "Oh, I forgot to order that. Can I still get one?"

Well, my host of my really big show ($1056 and counting) seems like she'll be REALLY overwhelmed when FedEx comes to her door! Her friend who lives there now has offered to help, but I think it will be an overwhelming job for them.

I'm thinking of proposing something like this to her ... but I KNOW she's the type to be overwhelmed by the food! If we do it, I'm thinking of something simple, like a desert or appetizer we could make ahead.

Does this sound do-able? I'm almost afraid to pitch it, but I'm shooing for the $1,500 mark this month!

Maybe she could have a friend or relative do the box opening show? Then they could be the hostess of this new show!

Two likely candidates ... a daughter in law who is "afraid" to host her own show, and a friend who is living there while undergoing a crisis and starting a new life.I don't envision this as necessarily a show, if more orders come in, they come in, if they don't, they don't. In my mind this woman and her friends have done more than enough. But she does seem overwhelmed at the box-opening and it's a lot for even the most organized person to sort! So I'm willing to help. And if they come over and increase their orders when they do, so much the better!I just KNOW however that this host is the kind to over-focus on the food!

I'd arrive with a trifle dessert or cake from the DCB already made. Something super easy and inexpensive. Or just have the host get the ingredients and you whip it together real quick (the Chocolate PB Fudgey Cake in the DCB would be the easiest I think.) They can have a scoop of dessert as they have fun opening and sorting.

Or just buy'm a bottle of Tequila, Vodka or Gin and let them reward themselves after they've packaged things up!:D

molten lava cake and some ice cream your treat
get them booking for that DCB!! :)

I'll have to check the estimated arrival date of all the boxes and then see if there's such a thing as a feasible time that doesn't conflict with my busy schedule, or hers!Host and her DIL both got 5 and 7 pc sets of stainless ... I may have some product envy of my own!

You know we have a ton of flavors now. Simple Chips and dips made with our rubs and seasonings is good enough. And it is quick, easy and CHEAP!

What a great idea! I'm just about to wrap up an $1100 show... maybe I can suggest this to my hostess! I don't think I would pitch it as a show, but just suggest that if she has a friend or two that could come over to help, then I would come as well and bring a snack. And to let people know they can pick up their orders and have a snack on their way in/out... not a bad idea! It would make it so much easier on the hostess not to have to drop off all of the orders.
Although I'd think the orders would need to be sorted before the rest of the people showed up to pick them up, otherwise it would be chaos!

Just a thought...if you haven't already submitted the show.... why not have the products delivered to you and invite everyone to pick up at your house. You could have a few appetizers ready to go. All the pressure is off the host and its a chance for you to make contact with everyone once again and meet those who placed outside orders as well.

Because a) the host lives 15-20 miles from me and b) the vast majority of her guests live within walking distance of her house!So asking them to come to my house would be a huge inconvenience to everybody. I'm sure she'd much rather open her home again to her friends for a sorting party!I like the way cheflorraine explains it ... I also forgot to do a lot of "full service checkout" things and a lady who didn't give me a phone number ordered a Mandoline. I need to let her know how to use it if she comes!My plan would be (if this is possible) show up early, put the cake in the microwave, and then start sorting. Maybe have her items displayed on a table so everybody can see what over $1,000 in free AND half price items looks like!

I love this idea!!!

Related to Product Envy" Show: Helping My Host Reach $1,500

What is "Product Envy" Show: Helping My Host Reach $1,500?

"Product Envy" Show is a special event offered by Pampered Chef to help our hosts reach a sales goal of $1,500. It is a fun and interactive way for our hosts to showcase our products and earn rewards.

How is "Product Envy" Show different from a regular Pampered Chef party?

Unlike a regular party, "Product Envy" Show focuses on helping our hosts reach a specific sales goal. It includes special promotions and incentives for both the host and their guests, making it a more exciting and rewarding experience.

What are the benefits of hosting a "Product Envy" Show?

Hosting a "Product Envy" Show not only helps you reach your sales goal of $1,500, but it also allows you to earn free and discounted products. You will also have the opportunity to learn new recipes and cooking techniques, and have a fun time with your friends and family.

How can I qualify for a "Product Envy" Show?

To qualify for a "Product Envy" Show, you must first schedule a party with your Pampered Chef consultant. Then, you can invite your friends and family to attend the show and help you reach your sales goal of $1,500.

What can I expect at a "Product Envy" Show?

At a "Product Envy" Show, you can expect to see and learn about a variety of Pampered Chef products, as well as participate in fun cooking demonstrations and games. You will also have the opportunity to purchase products at special discounted prices and earn rewards for hosting the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefgirl2
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • wcsis