• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Regional Meeting Recap and First-Timer Excitement: What to Expect

In summary, "Anyone Willing to Share?" is a recipe sharing program offered by Pampered Chef where customers can submit and discover new recipes using Pampered Chef products. Participation is open to all customers, and while the use of Pampered Chef products is encouraged, it is not required. Benefits of participating include inspiring others to try new dishes, earning recognition within the community, and discovering new ways to use Pampered Chef products.
jrny2001
Silver Member
Those of you who just had your regional meeting, will you please share what it was like and what's it all about?
I'm going to my first one next week and the suspense is killing me :eek:

Thanks!
Heather

We had ours in February - it was awesome - lots of support and helpful information -booking words to use, inspirational words from Ilene M. (can't spell her last name)

Be ready to take lots of notes, network with other consultants and have a great day - you will come out so pumped up!!

The HO-sponsored meetings this week were GREAT!! The morning is all about shows, and increasing your effectiveness. The afternoon is about making contacts. There are a lot of activities, so it's not just boring lecture. Take a notebook and a pen - you'll come home with lots of notes.

The Dallas Regional Meeting was awesome!!!!! I will now do 3 2 1 on a regular basis!

kim

I just loved it!! I met some great people too and it was great fun to meet some of the cheffers in person.

1. What is "Anyone Willing to Share?"

"Anyone Willing to Share?" is a popular recipe sharing program offered by Pampered Chef. It allows customers to share and discover new recipes using Pampered Chef products.

2. How does "Anyone Willing to Share?" work?

To participate in "Anyone Willing to Share?", customers can submit their favorite recipes using Pampered Chef products on our website. These recipes will then be shared with other customers and can be accessed for free.

3. Can I only share recipes using Pampered Chef products?

While we encourage the use of Pampered Chef products in recipes, you are not limited to only using our products. You can share any recipe you'd like, as long as it includes at least one Pampered Chef product.

4. Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to participate in "Anyone Willing to Share?"

No, "Anyone Willing to Share?" is open to all Pampered Chef customers. Whether you're a consultant or just a fan of our products, you can share and discover new recipes through this program.

5. Are there any benefits to participating in "Anyone Willing to Share?"

Absolutely! By sharing your recipes, you can inspire others to try new dishes and earn recognition within the Pampered Chef community. You may even have the chance to be featured on our website or social media channels. Plus, by trying recipes shared by others, you can discover new ways to use your Pampered Chef products and expand your cooking skills.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
khergatt
  • pamperedalf
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • PCJenni