• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Exercise From Regional Meeting

In summary, a recruiting exercise from a regional meeting is a method used by companies to attract potential employees from a specific geographical area. It allows companies to target a specific talent pool and observe candidates in a group setting to assess their abilities and fit within the company. The activities and challenges may vary, but typically involve learning about the company, participating in group exercises, and interacting with company representatives. To prepare, research the company and be ready to showcase your skills and engage with representatives. Participating in a recruiting exercise can provide networking opportunities and potential job offers, as well as a chance to stand out among other job candidates.
chefkugler
Hello
I went to the regional meeting near Boston on May 9th and it was done by Judy Joel. It was great. I can't find my hand out on an activity that she had done. I really need to get my hand on it ASAP for our cluster meeting tomorrow night.
What she did is an activity where you kept going out into the group and getting one person to join you. So it showed how you can build a team fast if everyone went out and signed one person each month. The hand out showed how the numbers increase. Does anyone have this flyer??? :pray:

This looks like the Power of 1 activity they did on stage at National. Very powerful

I would e-mail Judy and ask for it. I wouldn't be surprised to see it on CC sometime soon as well.

It is the power of one. I did email Judy, but didnt hear back. We had our meeting already and I was able to figure it out and did a flyer. I took the consultant who has been in the business the least amount of time and had her start it. It was awesome and everyone thought WOW.

Hello there! I am so glad to hear that you had a great experience at the regional meeting with Judy Joel. I can definitely understand the urgency in needing the handout for your cluster meeting tomorrow night. I do have a copy of the activity handout you mentioned and I would be more than happy to share it with you. Please send me a private message with your email address and I will send it over to you as soon as possible. Best of luck with your cluster meeting and happy recruiting! :thumbsup:

What is a recruiting exercise from a regional meeting?

A recruiting exercise from a regional meeting is a method used by companies to attract potential employees from a specific geographical area. It typically involves presenting information about the company and its job opportunities to attendees at a regional meeting, and then conducting a set of activities or challenges to assess the candidates' skills and qualities.

Why do companies use recruiting exercises from regional meetings?

Companies use recruiting exercises from regional meetings as a way to target a specific talent pool in a cost-effective and efficient manner. It allows them to connect with potential candidates who are already interested in the industry or field, and also provides an opportunity to observe candidates in a group setting to assess their abilities and potential fit within the company.

What should I expect during a recruiting exercise from a regional meeting?

The specific activities and challenges may vary, but you can typically expect to learn more about the company and its values, participate in group activities or problem-solving exercises, and potentially have one-on-one interactions with company representatives. The goal is for the company to get to know you and for you to get to know the company and its culture.

How can I prepare for a recruiting exercise from a regional meeting?

To prepare for a recruiting exercise from a regional meeting, research the company and its job opportunities beforehand. This will help you understand the company's values and what they are looking for in potential candidates. Additionally, be prepared to showcase your skills and abilities in a group setting, and be ready to ask questions and engage with company representatives.

What are the benefits of participating in a recruiting exercise from a regional meeting?

Participating in a recruiting exercise from a regional meeting can provide several benefits, including the opportunity to network with company representatives, gain insight into the company's culture and job opportunities, and potentially secure a job offer. It also allows you to showcase your skills and abilities in a competitive setting and potentially stand out among other job candidates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies