• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruit Lead Fled Today, That's New! Lol

In summary, the person interviewed for the business opportunity did not want to sit at the same table as the person, got her lunch to go, and took the paperwork with her.
Sheila
Gold Member
I'm awful about doing in person interviews. I usually hand people recruiting info in person when I first meet them & then follow up by phone or e-mail.

But in following up with someone who was interested in hosting, she said she was considering the business opportunity & wanted to meet to talk about it. Okay.

I told her I was sick with an allergy thing ... not the flu. There's nothing tummy going on, it's all sinuses. I'm 99% sure that I'm not contagious but was playing it safe anyway by making sure to use sanitizer before touching paperwork that she would be handling. Used hand sanitizer on my hands to get a recruiting packet & put it in the car. Not a single sneeze in the car. More hand sanitizer to pick it up out of the car & hand it to her. Told her I wasn't going to shake her hand just to play it safe. Used hand sanitizer a couple of more times over a 10 minute time span in Jason's Deli. I wasn't coughing, wasn't sneezing ... just had a raspy voice.

About 10 minutes into it, she decided that she wasn't comfortable sitting at the same table with me in Jason's Deli, got her lunch to go & literally fled the restaurant, saying she'd call me later. She did grab all the paperwork & take it with her. It was seriously like she'd just learned that I have some incurable virus that results in death in 24 hours or something. I've never had a recruit lead run. That was interesting!!! LOL

Well you took all the precautions you could. At least she took the paperwork with her!

I know how awesome you are I would just call her back and see if she looked over the paperwork. I bet she will laugh about what happened. You need to be well I want to see you Satuday.

That's a funny one. Don't tell her how sick your kids are. I thought I was next to Typhoid Mary in the supermarket yesterday. This woman kept hacking as we were in the meat section. I couldn't get away from her fast enough. Hopefully your lead will at least host so you can keep working on her.

Yes, I do need to follow up with her. I figured I'd just tell her that Dr confirmed I was a sinus infection & leave it at that. If I told her the Pediatrician diagnosed daughter with the flu and son with Strep on Tue, she'd probably blow a gasket even though I wasn't the carrier for those two. LOL

You have to let us know if she ever signs.

Okay. LOL

This could be a DCS "Soap Opera" . Stay tuned for the following episode "Will she or won't she?"

What does "Recruit Lead Fled Today, That's New! Lol" mean?

"Recruit Lead Fled Today, That's New! Lol" is a phrase that is often used as a humorous joke or meme. It means that someone has recruited or persuaded someone else to join a group or activity, but that person quickly left or "fled" the situation. The addition of "That's New! Lol" is meant to emphasize the irony or absurdity of the situation.

Where did the phrase "Recruit Lead Fled Today, That's New! Lol" originate?

The exact origin of the phrase is unknown, but it is believed to have originated on the internet, possibly on social media or in online forums. It has become a popular catchphrase and is often used in memes and jokes online.

What is the purpose of using "Recruit Lead Fled Today, That's New! Lol"?

The phrase is typically used for comedic effect to poke fun at situations where someone tries to recruit or persuade someone else, but it doesn't go as planned. It can also be used to express surprise or disbelief at a situation that is unexpected or unusual.

Can "Recruit Lead Fled Today, That's New! Lol" be used in a serious context?

While the phrase is typically used in a humorous manner, it can also be used in a serious context to describe a situation where someone attempted to recruit or persuade someone else, but it didn't work out as intended. However, it is more commonly used as a joke or meme.

Is there a hidden meaning behind "Recruit Lead Fled Today, That's New! Lol"?

No, there is no hidden meaning behind the phrase. It is simply a lighthearted and humorous expression that has gained popularity on the internet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Trish in Texas
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • Intrepid_Chef