• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Filled With Glee, Recruit #3 ???

In summary, L... received an e-mail from her mother in law about becoming a consultant with Pampered Chef. She is excited to start and is meeting with her recruiter on Saturday.
Sheila
Gold Member
I received an e-mail today:
Hello,

My name is L... and I'm very interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant. My mother in law sent me some PC products and I ABSOLUTELY love them!!! If you can help me out please email me at ... or call me at ... I look forward to hearing from you.
-L...

Both of the children were down for their naps & I happened to be at the computer when her e-mail was received. I called her and we chatted for several minutes. She'd never heard of PC before receiving some products as a gift. She's truly in love with the products & she's never been to a show. She did look around online some to see some of the other products. I did a quick synopsis of the benefits of being a consultant, but she was pretty much already sold before she e-mailed me. We are meeting in person on Saturday so that I can give her a host packet and all the recruit info. She's going to go with me to a show this Sunday to observe and has her grand opening show on the 18th. She's super excited to get started. She seemed VERY sweet on the phone. I'm really looking forward to meeting her and having her on my team! :D

Wahoo for you!

I also started without ever hosting or having been to a show, after I got some items as a wedding gift. I know my mom had been to a show or two, but I can't say I really knew anything about PC. My recruiter and director are also on the other side of the country. I think I did a pretty good job of figuring it all out, but I do wish I would have more encouragement and contact in the first few weeks. I think I'd be much further along if I had gotten a stronger start.

I'm sure you'll do a great job training her!

Yes, she's local so I can physically help her. We also have a new director on the island who wants us to join her at monthly meetings. Funny that I suddenly have 2, maybe 3 recruits at the same time the meetings are about to start!!! LOLChristie (twinmommy) is also here, so I'm hoping to meet her soon. I LOVE being able to know all the other consultants! It's so nice if you get in a bind for catalogs, order forms, a specific spice, etc. to have someone close by to call for help! I've helped out several of the other girls locally in the past and have borrowed a couple of things myself too! It makes life so much easier to have other helpful people in your area.Hopefully you'll find a great support system close by too, even if it's not with your cluster!!! ;)

Now that I'm three years in, I've got a great Hospitality Director, and I've gotten more support from my ED. I just didn't know about any of that when I first started. I almost feel like I'm starting from scratch, except it's harder because I've already gone through all of my friends, and they've hosted or said no. I just have to work a bit harder.

On the positive side, it gives me a great perspective on helping my new consultant, so I know to make sure she gets all the support she needs.

Awesome! I feel like my energy is renewed when I sign/train someone new!

What is "Filled With Glee, Recruit #3"?

"Filled With Glee, Recruit #3" is a popular comedy-drama television show that follows the lives of a high school glee club and their journey to success in the competitive world of show choir.

Who plays Recruit #3 on "Filled With Glee"?

The role of Recruit #3 on "Filled With Glee" is played by actor and singer, Darren Criss.

When did "Filled With Glee, Recruit #3" first air?

"Filled With Glee, Recruit #3" first aired on September 9, 2009 and ran for six seasons until March 20, 2015.

Is "Filled With Glee, Recruit #3" based on a true story?

No, "Filled With Glee, Recruit #3" is a fictional show and not based on a true story. However, many of the storylines and characters are inspired by real-life experiences of the show's creators and writers.

Where can I watch "Filled With Glee, Recruit #3"?

"Filled With Glee, Recruit #3" is available to stream on various platforms such as Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime Video. It can also be purchased on DVD or Blu-ray.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Sheila