• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Going to the Boston Regional Meeting??

In summary, the regional meeting in Boston is May 7th and there is a possibility that someone from Maine attends.
sarahlegare
I just went to see Belinda Ellsworth this weekend and she was AWESOME!!!!!! I'm wondering who's going to the regional meeting in Boston?? Anyone from Maine? I'm definately considering it, just need childcare.......

I'll be there... I'm from NH

Is that the one in May in Lowell?
I was thinking about it, but I probably won't since I'll need to take the day off.

Just an FYI - Lowell is about 30 miles NW of Boston

redsoxgirl said:
Is that the one in May in Lowell?
I was thinking about it, but I probably won't since I'll need to take the day off.

Just an FYI - Lowell is about 30 miles NW of Boston

Lol, that whole area of MA is considered Boston to me. I think because I grew up in such a rural area of NH, and so all of Mass seems so city-like to me. Well at least the northern part of the state. Western MA seems much more rural. Thanks for the reminder though. I was definitely surprised to see the training on a tuesday, because so many of us work other jobs. I really need something to boost my business though, and I'm not sure if conference is doable for me financially, so I figure this way I'll at least get some good training.

My Hometown!I am SO excited the regional Meeting is in Lowell.

The hotel is not far from the Lowell Connector which you can get from either 495 or RT 3.

If anyone is flying in, I suggest flying into Manchester, NH. It's just about the same distance as Logan but so much easier.

I would like to go, as I stay in Dracut, which is right next to Lowell. So, for once, something is close to me. Usually I have to drive or fly to get to a meeting, for previous companies I've been with.

1. What is the Boston Regional Meeting?

The Boston Regional Meeting is an event organized by Pampered Chef for consultants and leaders in the Boston area to come together and learn about new products, business strategies, and network with other consultants.

2. When and where is the Boston Regional Meeting taking place?

The Boston Regional Meeting will take place on [date] at [location] in Boston, MA. The exact time and address will be provided closer to the event date.

3. Who can attend the Boston Regional Meeting?

The Boston Regional Meeting is open to all Pampered Chef consultants and leaders in the Boston area. If you are not currently a consultant, you can join us by signing up as a consultant or attending as a guest of a consultant.

4. What can I expect at the Boston Regional Meeting?

At the Boston Regional Meeting, you can expect to learn about new products, receive training on business strategies, and network with other consultants. There will also be opportunities to win prizes and receive special offers.

5. How do I register for the Boston Regional Meeting?

You can register for the Boston Regional Meeting by logging into your Pampered Chef account and selecting the event from the list of upcoming events. If you are not a consultant, you can attend as a guest of a consultant by contacting them directly to register.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vtodd71
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • PurpleAngel
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • ChefBeckyD