• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Whooohoooo - Regional Meeting in Lansing Mi!

In summary, Becky is better, Micah is still not feeling well, and there will be a Regional Meeting in Lansing, MI!
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I'm excited that there will be a Regional Meeting in Lansing, MI! It's a great, central location for those of us in this area......Who else is planning on going?

I just put it on my calendar - Hey-ChefAnn! Are you going to be there?

I'll be there! Now I just need to work on getting some of my team to go too! :)

Um... DUH! Of course I'll be there! Gonna ask at my cluster meeting Friday who else is going.

So, I've never made it to a regional meeting...good training?

It is. Last time I went to one (a few years ago), there was info on all main business areas: selling, booking, recruiting, host coaching.

Becky, you must be feeling better!
I'm guessing the regional meetings are posted on CC? I better go check...(not coming to MI though!)

Lacy, it was in yesterday's Weekly Bites.

thanks Ann; I haven't read it yet...

I've never been to one either, I think this is the first one that was within a reasonable driving distance.....so I'm excited!

And Lacy - I'm starting to feel better. I'm coughing alot right now, because I can't take my cough meds during the day with a 3 yr old to take care of! You know how once you start to feel better, then you realize how crappy you really felt? That's about the stage I'm in right now!

Glad you're starting to feel better Becky! How's Micah doing?
I'm crossing my fingers I don't get what my 4 yo has. She's been :yuck: since Sunday. I've been lysol-ing the whole house today.

It's on my calendar. Anyone coming in the day before or leaving the next day? I'm not sure what I'll do. . .but I hate having to get up at the crack of dawn and try to be alert for the day. I'd like to come in on Monday.

I'm probably driving in on Tuesday morning. It's only about an hour from home, if it's at the same place the last Lansing regional was at (it was at the Kellogg Hotel/Conference Center in East Lansing; it's the training hotel for the hospitality program at MSU). We'll all need to make sure we have buttons! :D

I think I'll be there. I need to look again at the date and check my calendar. I'll grab Becky on the way.:)

There is one here in Omaha. I am contemplating going but since it is during the week and during the day from 9am-330pm I need to find someone to watch my twins for me. Not sure that that will happen. Hmmmm

If all goes well...I'll be there!! I'm from Canton MI, so I'm going to visit my friends and family there and of course do a cooking show ;) . I'm looking forward to seeing everyone there.

I am hoping to come! I only live about an hour from Lansing.

Oh, what is the date of this? I have no PC info yet. I think I could make it. How much does it cost? I need to start watching our money. DH gets really slow at work this time of year, and this is our first time without me bringing in steady income. Yikes! I need to get to director soon! :)

It's April 29, and is $50 (which includes lunch). Training is 9-3. It's been a few years since HO had a regional training in Michigan.BTW- the fee and mileage are deductable as a business expense.

See you all there! I have two of my downline attending as well. Each want to step up their business so hoping this will be a good help for them and very informative.

I just registered! See you all there. Now to get a chef success button!

We (my Director and another Consultant) are going in on Monday evening. Anyone else?

Nope I live like an hour from Lansing, so I am just going to drive up there that morning.

We are driving over the day of.

Elizabeth - where in SE MI are you? I'm in Southfield. And I notice you're also in Wave 3... are you driving, taking the train, or taking the Mega Bus?

Just found out that I get to go, too!!!! YEAH!! I am sooooooooooooo excited!!!!!!

Looking forward to actually meeting a few of you!!!

What is the location and date of the Regional Meeting in Lansing, MI?

The Regional Meeting in Lansing, MI will be held on Saturday, October 12th at the Lansing Convention Center.

What is the cost to attend the Regional Meeting?

The cost to attend the Regional Meeting in Lansing, MI is $50 per person. This fee covers all materials and training sessions for the day.

What time does the Regional Meeting begin?

The Regional Meeting will begin at 8:00am and will end at 5:00pm. Please plan to arrive early to check in and get settled before the opening session.

Is there a dress code for the Regional Meeting?

We recommend business casual attire for the Regional Meeting. Please wear comfortable shoes as you will be on your feet for most of the day.

Can I bring a guest to the Regional Meeting?

Yes, you can bring a guest to the Regional Meeting for an additional fee of $25. Please note that this fee does not include any materials or training sessions for the day.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vtodd71
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • sarahlegare
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PC For Me 2 Move Out
  • ChefEsther