• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Attending Lansing, MI May 16 Regional ED Meetup?

In summary, the meeting is being held at the Holiday Inn Express in Okemos, and it's $7 to register. There are two workshops being offered for the same price, and one of the attendees' clustermates is going.
chefann
Gold Member
Who's going?

It's a Saturday, so there's no excuse not to be there - no work for folks who work a M-F 9-5, and family members can watch the kiddos for those who are usually home.

Oh - and I LOVE Karen Logston!

I missed that one. I'll have to check my schedule. If I'm free, I'll be there!

Where is the meeting being held?

The specifics aren't up yet, nor is registration open. But there's a list of newly added training dates in the March CN, and I saw it there.

Has anyone heard anymore about this meeting? That is the day of our Cluster meeting but I think I could take a few people to Lansing with me.

There hasn't been a lot of noise about it. I remember getting one email saying that there was only room for 100 people. Nice. But I haven't heard anything about it being closed to registrations yet.

I can't go - I have a show that morning, and a wedding that afternoon that I must attend. Bummer.

I would go if I still lived there!

I didn't see the note that mentioned the limit. The thing I don't like about these regionals is that the only link to registration is from the NewsWire emails, not CC. And if you don't remember which note had the link, you have to search them. The link to register for this one was in the April 21 note. It's $7, but there's no way to pay it online. You have to mail a check to the host director. And what's really silly is that her address isn't on the confirmation page, just the initial registration info.I'm registered for this one. One of my clustermates is going, too. Although I'd like to be able to lose her for lunch and go out with a couple of Cheffers, especially since I'll be stuck in the car with her to and from the meeting. She seems to think that we'll have to take money for all 3 meals. Sorry, hon, but I'm eating breakfast before I leave the house, and we'll be home in time for dinner.

Hmmm. I guess I'll talk to my Director and see if she can find anything further out (see if she wants to attend). I'd be happy to have lunch with you, Ann.

I just refuse to stay over if it's that same horrible hotel "conference center" we were at last time. That was AWFUL!

Does anyone know where it's being held?

chefann said:
I didn't see the note that mentioned the limit.

The thing I don't like about these regionals is that the only link to registration is from the NewsWire emails, not CC. And if you don't remember which note had the link, you have to search them. The link to register for this one was in the April 21 note. It's $7, but there's no way to pay it online. You have to mail a check to the host director. And what's really silly is that her address isn't on the confirmation page, just the initial registration info.

I'm registered for this one. One of my clustermates is going, too. Although I'd like to be able to lose her for lunch and go out with a couple of Cheffers, especially since I'll be stuck in the car with her to and from the meeting. She seems to think that we'll have to take money for all 3 meals. Sorry, hon, but I'm eating breakfast before I leave the house, and we'll be home in time for dinner.

At least your's is on a Saturday ours is on a Monday! HORRIBLE! Then its $10 CASH at the door. There are actually two work shops being held and we can attend one or both for the same price. no mention of what each will be about.
Good luck- i wish PC gave us more info!!

chefjeanine said:
Hmmm. I guess I'll talk to my Director and see if she can find anything further out (see if she wants to attend). I'd be happy to have lunch with you, Ann.

I just refuse to stay over if it's that same horrible hotel "conference center" we were at last time. That was AWFUL!

Does anyone know where it's being held?
It's at the Holiday Inn Express on University Park Drive in Okemos.

There are a few of us from our area that are going. I just send my $$ in Wednesday. :)

Say hello to my ED for me - she's the host director for this Regional. :)

1. What is the location of the event in Lansing, MI on May 16, 2009?

The event will be held at the Lansing Convention Center, located at 333 E Michigan Ave, Lansing, MI 48933.

2. What time does the event start and end?

The event will begin at 9:00am and end at 4:00pm.

3. Is there a cost to attend the event?

Yes, there is a registration fee of $25 per person.

4. Will there be food provided at the event?

Yes, there will be a variety of snacks and refreshments available throughout the day. Lunch will also be provided.

5. Can I bring a friend or family member to the event?

Yes, you are welcome to bring one guest with you to the event. However, they will also need to pay the registration fee of $25.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vtodd71
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • Poll
  • chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann