• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Attend the January 31 Regional Meeting in Hilliard, OH - Connect with CS Peers!

SC, my hospitality director's director is in NY (?)....so what if there as a meeting in my area? Can I find out about them?
raebates
Staff member
I'm planning to attend the Regional Meeting on January 31 in Hilliard, OH. I'll be arriving the night before. Anyone else from CS going to be there?

I guess I didn't know anything about the Regional Meeting...
Tell me about it! Where did you get your info?

I don't know about it either...

Darla Oelman's my ND. If she's in your upline, your director should have gotten the invitation. You might want to contact your director. My director lost the info for a while because of the ice storm/power outage in Fort Wayne, IN.

Rae: I'll be there...mailed my registration today and made hotel reservations. Our cluster is planning on coming in on Friday night and then leaving after the meeting. Hopefully I'll see you there. What hotel are you staying at? I got a room at the Hampton for $89 plus tax.

Those in the Cleveland (general) area, there is a home office training (I guess it's a regional training??) happening Feb. 25th in Rocky River. I think the time is 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. I just found about it today from my hospitality director. SHe said to spread the word to all in the area (including Indiana, Michigan and Pennsylvania). I will be getting more details on Sunday at our regular meeting.

Bummer... She's not a part of my upline. I was hoping to meet you Rae! :)

Maybe we'll have a chance one day soon, Cori.

PDK09, my director will be making the reservations, so I don't know yet where we'll be. Like you, we're arriving on Friday and leaving right after the meeting.

I'm usually easy to spot. I'm about 5' 2", have auburn hair, and am usually laughing. Here's a picture of me from the Career Club Luncheon at National Conference '08.

MeatCCLunch.jpg

I'll let you know where we'll be staying when I get that info. Maybe we can meet for breakfast.

Last edited:
Hmmmmm ....

I'm in the cluster but it looks like I cannot do this one. My upline is planning a spring regional in February that is both more affordable and closer to home, and both are an important factor to me at the moment. Plus the Spring Regional just speaks to me at where I am right now.

Too bad ... I would really like to see you!

Jane ... send me details about the Feb. 25 training, will you? Also, I'm intrigued that there is a cluster that has meetings some time other than Monday ... I may want to check into meetings outside my cluster, since Monday nights are generally bad for me.

Bumping to find more CSers going to the meeting.

Giving this another bump just in case.

I may be there! I am planning on it as of right now, but there are some things going on in life that may change my plans.

Hopefully, I will get to meet you!!!

I hope you're able to go, Kristy. I'd enjoy the chance to meet you, too.

Anyone else planning to be there?

I dont think Im in her line but I'd love to go. I live in WV but am in Hilliard every other week. My best friend lives up there. I'll have to ask my director tonight if she knows anything about it

Rae -
I am planning on going, but it depends on the weather around here. I will get more details at my cluster meeting on Friday.

I understand about the weather. Last year there was a nasty storm predicted for our area (north-central Indiana). I made the trip the day before and spent an extra day in the hotel. It cost less than losing my fee and paying for a room I didn't use. Let me know.

Okay, so the meeting is this Saturday. Who's planning to be there? Oh, and I'll be staying at the Crown Plaza in Dublin.

So, if we don't get an invite from our upline director's, we can't go to or even find out about a Regional Event? I ask because I have a feeling then that I'd never find out about any in my 'region'- whatever area that would be.

My first upline director is in SC, my hospitality director's director is in NY (?)....so what if there as a meeting in my area? Can I find out about them?

I'm sorry, Rae. I have to work this weekend, so I will not be attending Regional. I am so bummed....

I'm heading towards the Chicago area Saturday for Marie Frietag's Jan. Kickoff. I'm really excited!

esavvymom said:
So, if we don't get an invite from our upline director's, we can't go to or even find out about a Regional Event? I ask because I have a feeling then that I'd never find out about any in my 'region'- whatever area that would be.My first upline director is in SC, my hospitality director's director is in NY (?)....so what if there as a meeting in my area? Can I find out about them?
This particular meeting is for Darla Oelman's downline. I'm not sure how it works when your upline is far away. If I were you, I'd talk to my hospitality director.

LeanneB. said:
I'm sorry, Rae. I have to work this weekend, so I will not be attending Regional. I am so bummed....

Sorry to hear that. I'll share what I can when I get back.

Related to Attend the January 31 Regional Meeting in Hilliard, OH - Connect with CS Peers!

What is the purpose of the January 31 Regional Meeting in Hilliard, OH?

The purpose of the January 31 Regional Meeting in Hilliard, OH is for Pampered Chef consultants to come together and connect with their fellow consultants, as well as learn new skills and strategies to grow their business.

Who can attend the Regional Meeting?

The Regional Meeting is open to all Pampered Chef consultants, regardless of their level or experience. It is a great opportunity for new consultants to learn from their peers and for seasoned consultants to share their knowledge and expertise.

What can I expect to learn at the Regional Meeting?

The Regional Meeting will cover a variety of topics including new product releases, business tips and tricks, and ways to improve customer satisfaction. You will also have the chance to network with other consultants and learn from their experiences.

Is there a fee to attend the Regional Meeting?

Yes, there is a fee to attend the Regional Meeting. The cost varies depending on your consultant level and when you register. Early bird registration is typically available at a discounted rate.

How do I register for the Regional Meeting?

You can register for the Regional Meeting through your Pampered Chef consultant account. Simply log in and select the Regional Meeting event in Hilliard, OH. You will then be prompted to enter your information and pay the registration fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
debbieskitchenhelper
Replies
Views
DanielleQ
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • General Chat