• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Me at the Baltimore Regional Meeting on April 29th | Chef Success

I've had a show on the books for 3 months on that date...It is out of town and I'm recruiting someone. Happy about that, but bummed to miss the meeting!
Jenni
the regional meeting April 29th in Baltimore? I plan to attend... kept going back and forth but I am sign up today. I was just wondering if I would see anyone from Chef Success there...

I thought about it but then remembered that it's the same day as my son's last elementary school concert... I can't risk missing that.

Jenni said:
the regional meeting April 29th in Baltimore? I plan to attend... kept going back and forth but I am sign up today. I was just wondering if I would see anyone from Chef Success there...

I'll be there!

I plan on going. will make my fial decision tomorrow. Still on the fence about that or NC.
Anyone going to both? Nc and regional that is.

leftymac said:
I'll be there!

I thought you were skipping it! Glad you changed your mind...

Maybe we should all meet up for a quick hello!!

Jenni said:
I thought you were skipping it! Glad you changed your mind...

Maybe we should all meet up for a quick hello!!

I was going to skip because no one from my cluster was going, but now they are so we'll carpool. Plus, I just had my crappy show, got nothing left in april, and my first show in may cancelled. That means I just have two shows, and I'm flipping out over that! So, I need a pick-me-up.

I'll be going to National Conference as well.

i'm gong to both also :) this is my first year to either type of conf. b/c I just started in Nov. I am so excited!

I am going to both.

I've had a show on the books for 3 months on that date...It is out of town and I'm recruiting someone. Happy about that, but bummed to miss the meeting!

Related to Join Me at the Baltimore Regional Meeting on April 29th | Chef Success

What is the date and location of the Baltimore Regional Meeting?

The Baltimore Regional Meeting will take place on April 29th at a location to be determined.

What is the purpose of the Baltimore Regional Meeting?

The Baltimore Regional Meeting is an opportunity for Pampered Chef consultants to come together, network, learn new skills, and be inspired by top leaders in the company.

Do I need to register for the Baltimore Regional Meeting?

Yes, registration is required to attend the Baltimore Regional Meeting. You can register online through your Pampered Chef consultant account or by contacting your upline leader.

What is the cost to attend the Baltimore Regional Meeting?

The cost to attend the Baltimore Regional Meeting is $50 per person. This includes all training sessions and materials, as well as lunch and snacks throughout the day.

Can I bring a guest to the Baltimore Regional Meeting?

Yes, you can bring a guest to the Baltimore Regional Meeting. However, they must also register and pay the registration fee of $50. Guests will not be allowed to participate in training sessions or receive materials, but they are welcome to attend the lunch and networking portions of the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefmoseley
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
cookinmama
Replies
Views