• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Attending Darla Oelmann's Spring Regional in Columbus, OH?

In summary, Darla Oelmann is having her spring regional in Dublin, Ohio on February 2nd. If you are going, Kelly is in Portage county and Hartville is in Stark county. There are a few other girls close to her, and if we could convince everyone to go, we could figure some kind of car pool out. The speaker this year is Kelly. The weather is predicted to be cold, but sunny.
nicki25
Silver Member
Just got an email from my director about Darla Oelmann's spring regional being held on the 2nd of Feb. in Dublin. Wanted to know if anyone else is going???

Still thinking on it...

I haven't been very busy lately and I always feel guilty leaving DH with the little guy for an ENTIRE day with no income coming from it. (I know it will help my income in the future with the training...but I am spending $$ and all day to go and not actually making anything, KWIM?)

Forgot to ask...where are you driving from?

I am in Marysville. I am only about 20 minutes from Dublin.

I went last year - it was a great day! Who is the speaker this year?

Kelly- I'm in Portage county. (Don't know if Hartville is or not but know it's close!) I haven't heard much about this but when we have our meeting tomarrow I'm sure they will fill us in. There are a few other girls close to us, If we could convince everyone to go mybe we could figure somekind of car pool out.

I will be there. I am car pooling from Michigan-Ohio border. Can't wait last year was good hope this one is as good.

buckeyefan08 said:
Kelly- I'm in Portage county. (Don't know if Hartville is or not but know it's close!) I haven't heard much about this but when we have our meeting tomarrow I'm sure they will fill us in. There are a few other girls close to us, If we could convince everyone to go mybe we could figure somekind of car pool out.
Hartville is in Stark county....kindof between Akron and Canton!

I'm going. I hope it is as good as last year. Coming from Maumee/Toledo area. A few of us from our cluster car pool in on Friday night, have dinner (mini cluster meeting), regional on Saturday. Some drive home on SAturday night while others treak back home on Sunday a.m. Looking forward to it; Darla and her crew always does a great job.

Ok I am fairly new. What is this exactly??

If you are part of Darla Oelmann's downline, you should have received information. If not, ask your director.

Buckeyefan, I will be driving down with my clustermates Friday night ... if you're going there on Friday night, let me know because I will be coming down from work in Portage County, and if ya want someone to carpool with, I'm game!

A couple of us were talking about getting together for breakfast on Saturday morning in the hotel's restaurant. Want to join us?

Does anyone know what the weather is over there today? And tomorrow's forecast? I'm not looking forward to driving over there with all this snow!

What is the date of the Spring Regional event in Columbus, OH?

The Spring Regional event in Columbus, OH will take place on April 25th, 2020.

Where will the Spring Regional event be held in Columbus, OH?

The Spring Regional event will be held at the Greater Columbus Convention Center, located at 400 N High St, Columbus, OH 43215.

Can anyone attend the Spring Regional event in Columbus, OH?

Yes, the Spring Regional event is open to all Pampered Chef consultants and guests. Tickets can be purchased online or at the door.

What can I expect at the Spring Regional event in Columbus, OH?

The Spring Regional event will feature new product launches, hands-on cooking demonstrations, business training workshops, and networking opportunities with other Pampered Chef consultants.

Will meals be provided at the Spring Regional event in Columbus, OH?

Yes, breakfast and lunch will be provided for all attendees. Please indicate any dietary restrictions when purchasing your ticket.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • KellyTheChef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • melaniehay22
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies