• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Wanted to Share My Results After Regional Meeting on the 6Th

In summary, Jenni had already scheduled to meet a friend for coffee this morning. However, after attending the regional yesterday she was inspired to "just ask everyone". She has now booked a show and two more potential recruits are considering coming to the opportunity event.
I had already scheduled to meet a friend for coffee this morning. I have not seen her in over a year, but we email regularly.

Well.... after attending the regional yesterday I had decided I was going to "just ask everyone". Well, not only is she interested in the business, she wants her adult daughter to join and she has a friend who she thinks would love it too.

My director and I have an opportunity event planned for the 27th and the 3 of them are coming!

I ask my mom tonight... she is thinking about it.

I made a bunch of phone calls today and booked a show and have 2 more potential recruits thinking about coming to the opportunity event!

JUST PICK UP THE PHONE!!!! I am living proof that it will not kill you and you will get what you want or need!!!!:sing:

That is AWESOME!! I love how inspired the training made you!!!!

Way to go Jenni!

Thank You! I am really excited about my business right now.... now on to the booking blitz next week! I WILL book my calendar through July!!!

Great job Jenni!!!!
It is so true about the phone thing!!! Sometimes it feels like that phone ways 100 pounds!!! I too picked up the phone last week and in a 3 day period of time booked about 10 shows!! On one night between the hours of 7:15 - 8:45, I booked 5 shows!!! Now my recruit leads are not as strong as yours but I have 2 interested.
Congratulations!!! It is very exciting when we receive the ability to get re-energized about our businesses!! Have you shared any of your notes from your regional? I haven't looked through here yet, maybe you have, this is my first time on line since early yesterday!
Again, congratulations and way to work that business!! Wahoo!!:thumbup: :balloon:

What is the purpose of the Regional Meeting on the 6th?

The Regional Meeting on the 6th is a gathering of Pampered Chef consultants from a specific region to connect, learn, and share ideas and strategies for growing their businesses.

Can anyone attend the Regional Meeting on the 6th?

Yes, the Regional Meeting on the 6th is open to all Pampered Chef consultants, regardless of their level or experience. It is a great opportunity for everyone to network and gain valuable insights.

What can I expect to gain from attending the Regional Meeting on the 6th?

Attending the Regional Meeting on the 6th can provide you with new product knowledge, sales techniques, and marketing ideas. You will also have the chance to connect with other consultants and build relationships that can benefit your business.

Will there be any promotions or special offers at the Regional Meeting on the 6th?

Yes, Pampered Chef frequently offers special promotions and offers at their Regional Meetings. Be sure to attend to take advantage of any exclusive deals or discounts.

How can I register for the Regional Meeting on the 6th?

You can register for the Regional Meeting on the 6th through your Pampered Chef consultant website. If you have any trouble registering, reach out to your upline or contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
Replies
Views
DanielleQ
  • sfdavis918
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies