• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Business: Sell the Meeting to Consultants with Exciting Incentives

In summary, offering incentives to consultants can provide numerous benefits such as increased motivation, sales, and retention. The best incentives are those that are relevant to the business and target audience, such as product discounts, free samples, or cash bonuses. To effectively promote incentives, utilize multiple communication channels and clearly outline the requirements. If some consultants are not motivated by incentives, consider offering recognition and support. It's important to have a consistent schedule for offering incentives, such as quarterly or during special events.
DebPC
Staff member
Sell the MeetingI firmly believe we should be selling the meeting to our consultants- just like we sell the idea of hosting a show to our hosts.
Peak their interest with an email flyer about the meeting- maybe leave something a mystery. Let them know why they won't want to miss it.
If you have a small group call each and get them excited about coming. If you have a large group that meets do a raffle each time for a great product etc. You can sell raffle tickets to cover your cost.

I just had a manicure and found out never moisturize your nails and then polish them without cleaning off the lotion first. Even if you use a base coat the polish won't stick well.

I have noticed that before. I guess the oil in the lotion keeps it from sticking.

What are the benefits of offering incentives to consultants?

Incentives can motivate consultants to work harder and increase sales, resulting in a boost in your business. They can also attract new consultants and keep current consultants engaged and excited about the opportunity.

What types of incentives should I offer to consultants?

The best incentives are ones that are relevant to your business and target audience. Consider offering product discounts, free samples, exclusive training opportunities, or even cash bonuses for meeting certain sales goals.

How can I effectively promote the incentives to consultants?

Utilize multiple communication channels such as email, social media, and in-person meetings to promote the incentives. Make sure to highlight the benefits and clearly outline the requirements for earning the incentives.

What should I do if some consultants are not motivated by incentives?

Incentives may not work for every consultant, so it's important to also offer recognition and support for their efforts. Consider implementing a recognition program or providing additional training and resources to help them succeed.

How often should I offer incentives to consultants?

The frequency of incentives may vary, but it's important to have a consistent schedule to keep consultants engaged and motivated. Consider offering incentives quarterly or during special promotions and events to keep the excitement going.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
friday
Replies
Views
DanielleQ