• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Save Money and Share a Room at Director Academy in Dublin, OH?

In summary, Lisa is looking to attend Director Academy in Dublin, OH. She is planning to fly in the day before the class starts and fly out on Saturday. She is also hoping to attend one later. She is worried about money and cannot find a class scheduled for her neck of the woods. She spoke with the front desk at the Embassy Suite last night and they told her they do not have the group rate in their system yet.
ChefLisa
Hi all!

Is anyone planning on attending Director Academy in Dublin, OH. I just registered and I would like to find one or two people who would be willing to share a room on Thursday night. I really do not want to fly in the same day because I would have about 1 1/2 hours to get to the hotel after landing.

Thanks!
Lisa

I'm planning on becoming Director by September 1 and going there. I can't remember which airport to fly into and I can't find it on CC. I would be interested in flying in the day before and flying out on Saturday. When I make it, I'll let you know! 4 shows away!!!

Hi Kate!

Dublin is a suburb of Columbus. The hotel is about 25 miles from the Columbus aiport (CMH).

Good Luck to you! Waiting for all of the shows to happen is the most nerve racking part, but when the time is right, everything falls into place.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

One more thing, have you called Pampered Chef to let them know your intentions? Even though you cannot register via the website until you become a Director, you can call them and let them know your intentions.

Thanks!
Lisa

CostRemember that the cost of the room is including in your registration, and you are expected to room with just ONE person. You can put in a request of who you want to room with, but personally, if I were able to go, I would want to room with someone I don't know so I could learn more new things!

I'm hoping to be able to attend one later. Unfortunately, money is an issue right now, and there isn't one scheduled for my neck of the woods. A sister Director of mine lives in Ohio and will be attending that one. My other "sister" lives in California, and of course will be attending that one...Me, I'm in New Mexico, and there's nothing even close! I'm envious of those of you who will be able to go!!!

Enjoy, and please share, share, share when you get back!

Anyone going to the one next weekend in chicago? I'll be there, and it would be nice to meet some of you there too!

Lisa - I already emailed the NDA people and told them to watch for me. :DI didn't realize it was rooming with one person!!! I kind of liked rooming with three other people I didn't know at National Conference...more people to pull from.

My main concern was to find one or two people to share a room on Thursday so we could keep the cost down. I was thinking three would be good because each of us would get a bed since there are two in the room and a sleeper sofa. Then we can switch rooms around if necessary for Friday night since there are two people per room.

I spoke with the front desk at the Embassy Suite last night and they told me they do not have the group rate in their system yet. Hopefully Pampered Chef will work out a deal for Thursday night. I think I will call Home Office tomorrow to find out if they are going to work out a rate for Thursday night.

Thanks!
Lisa

1. What is Director Academy in Dublin, OH?

Director Academy in Dublin, OH is a training program offered by Pampered Chef for individuals who have achieved the Director level in the company. It provides advanced leadership and business skills to help directors grow their teams and businesses.

2. How long is the Director Academy program?

The Director Academy program is a 3-day training event held in Dublin, OH. It typically takes place in the spring and fall each year.

3. Is Director Academy open to all Pampered Chef directors?

Yes, Director Academy is open to all directors in Pampered Chef. However, priority is given to directors who have not attended the program before.

4. What topics are covered in Director Academy?

The Director Academy program covers a range of topics including team building, sales strategies, leadership skills, and business planning. It also includes sessions on product demonstrations and new product launches.

5. How do I register for Director Academy in Dublin, OH?

Registration for Director Academy can be done through the Pampered Chef consultant website. The dates and registration information for the upcoming program will be announced on the website and through email to all directors.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies