• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the New Director's Academy by Pampered Chef worth it?

I just got a call from HO- I promoted in November, and I am registered for NDA- They have decided that I should not be punished for my achievements, since I just happened to promote in November- I will be receiving the travel award as well, since I met the requirements. They said that I HAD to go to NDA either March or May, and since I was already registed for March, I am good to go !!!!! I told her I was so proud to represent a company that took their consultants concerns into consideration, and were so reasonable. PC ROCKS!!!!!!Sue, that is great!
Has anyone attended the New Director Academy? I am thinking of registering for the one in May and want to make sure it is worth the money and time.

I have registered for the one next month- I am very excited about going.

Absolutely, positively, without a doubt worth it. (IMHO :))

ok, I'm doing it in May then! Thanks!

I'm registered for March! Now to get my plane ticket...too bad I promoted in December b/c now I don't qualify for the travel reimbursement. :(

Kristen, I am a bit ticked as well- there is a 2 month window ( Nov & Dec) that does not qualify for travel reimbursement, and I do not think that is fair.

it is SOOOO worth it !!!!!

mrssyvo said:
Kristen, I am a bit ticked as well- there is a 2 month window ( Nov & Dec) that does not qualify for travel reimbursement, and I do not think that is fair.

Contact HO just to verify. It may be in print, but it might have been overlooked. I may be wrong, but it is worth a call. Good luck!

Can I just ask why doesn't it qualify?

If you go to the info on the Academy at CC, you'll see that it stipulates promoting in Jan.

Ah okay thanks!

How is Cibolo?? :) Please tell the team I said hello!

Great news!!!! I just got a call from Home Office- I promoted in November, and I am registered for NDA- They have decided that I should not be punished for my achievements, since I just happened to promote in November- I will be receiving the travel award as well, since I met the requirements. They said that I HAD to go to NDA either March or May, and since I was already registed for March, I am good to go !!!!! I told her I was so proud to represent a company that took their consultants concerns into consideration, and were so reasonable. PC ROCKS!!!!!!

Sue, that is great!They just came through on something for me, too. I love how they have our best interests at heart!

1.What is the New Director's Academy?

The New Director's Academy is a training program offered by Pampered Chef for new directors in the company. It is designed to provide them with the skills, knowledge, and support they need to successfully lead their teams and grow their businesses.

2. Who can attend the New Director's Academy?

The New Director's Academy is exclusively for new directors in the Pampered Chef company. To be eligible, you must have recently promoted to the director level and have not yet attended the academy.

3. How long is the New Director's Academy?

The New Director's Academy is a 3-day training program. It is a full-day event, typically starting at 9:00 am and ending at 5:00 pm each day.

4. What topics are covered in the New Director's Academy?

The New Director's Academy covers a range of topics, including leadership skills, team building, business planning, and marketing strategies. It also includes practical workshops and hands-on activities to help new directors apply what they have learned.

5. Is there a cost to attend the New Director's Academy?

There is a registration fee to attend the New Director's Academy. However, this fee covers all training materials, meals, and other expenses related to the event. Additionally, Pampered Chef offers a reimbursement program for directors who attend the academy and meet certain requirements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
almondfarm
  • ChefChris
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefMichele1