• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Directors Academy Vs Leadership Summit

In summary, the conversation discusses the New Directors Academy and Leadership Summit and which one would be more beneficial to attend. Participants share their experiences and opinions, with the consensus being that NDA is more focused and helpful for new directors. It is also mentioned that NDA is free and offers reimbursement for traveling expenses if one promotes by a certain date. Some suggest using the saved money from attending NDA to invest in one's business, while others suggest doing an extra party per month specifically for Leadership. Overall, the conversation highlights the benefits of attending NDA and suggests prioritizing it over Leadership if necessary.
ChefChris
Gold Member
Just a question to all of you who have attended New Directors Academy and Leadership Summit. If you had to choose one which would it be?

I am setting my goal to promote to Director by Oct 1 and would like to go to both but I have 2 kids and don't think I can swing both.

NDA all the way.

There was no such a critter as NDA when I promoted and I have been to Leadership twice. Knowing what I know about both of them, I agree with Deb....go to NDA~it is much more focused on being a NEW Director!

thanks for the info - that is sort of what I was figuring but wanted peoples advice who have been there. Thanks

I haven't been to either, won't for awhile, but I'd say NDA.Leadership is for anyone FD or above, whether at that point for 2 days or 20 years.It is like a mini National Conference.NDA will be specific focused training just for you where you are at. It will be smaller, more intimate and focused and help you more I believe.

which one is FREE?

just had to pop in and say..... HI Chris!

:D

bumping.....

Nothing to add, except thanks for asking this question, because I have wondered that myself....and Academy would be so much cheaper for me!

MORFIA said:
which one is FREE?

as usual, that is an excellent point, Morfia!

As to which one is FREE? New Directors Academy - they pay for registration, hotel and some meals - and if you promote by Oct 1 they will reimburse you $250 for traveling expenses - this is another reason I am leaning this way instead of Leadership.

NDA is at the HO too. Just another reason to go.

I knew that:)My point is-was---do the more detailed personal-(I bet your sales leader would say this is more important too)
NDA free -and use some $$ to reinvest in your BIZ--Could also commit to doing an extra party a month--just for Leadership--In case you can go---

great idea - I hadn't thought of that - thanks

I'm in the same boat. After NC don't think I can swing both trips---talked with several Directors at conference who had been to NDA and they couldn't say enough about it!! They LOVED it & said do it & skip Leadership if needed. I've also been told Leadership is WAY better than NC.

1. What is the difference between New Directors Academy and Leadership Summit?

New Directors Academy is designed for new directors in their first year of business with Pampered Chef. It focuses on building a strong foundation for success and provides training on essential skills such as goal-setting, team building, and time management. Leadership Summit, on the other hand, is for more experienced directors and focuses on advanced leadership skills, team development, and business growth strategies.

2. Can I attend both New Directors Academy and Leadership Summit?

Absolutely! In fact, it is highly recommended to attend both events to get a well-rounded training experience. New Directors Academy will provide a solid foundation for your business, while Leadership Summit will take your leadership skills to the next level.

3. How often are New Directors Academy and Leadership Summit held?

New Directors Academy is held twice a year, usually in the spring and fall. Leadership Summit is held once a year, usually in the summer. Dates and locations may vary, so be sure to check the Pampered Chef website for the most up-to-date information.

4. Can I bring a guest or spouse to New Directors Academy or Leadership Summit?

Unfortunately, these events are for directors only. However, there are opportunities for guests and spouses to attend other Pampered Chef events, such as the National Conference.

5. Is there a fee to attend New Directors Academy or Leadership Summit?

Yes, there is a registration fee for both events. The fee covers all training materials, meals, and event activities. However, there are often discounts and early bird rates available, so be sure to check the Pampered Chef website for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefChris
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • ragschef