• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reaching Director: Collaborating for Leadership and National Conference Goals

In summary, Tara is trying to find a PC consultant and is moving this thread to the Recruiting section so that other people can join in.
Kathytnt
I know it is a distant goal but I want to shoot for Director by next Conference. My reasoning is because cannot do $4000 in sales myself and I need 5 strong consultants or additional hobbyist to help before I can ge the team to accept directorship.

Let's all work together to reach our goals whether it is Leadership or National Conference.

Who is with me?? Some of you may have goals to be Director by Leadership some at National Conference - Let's all work together and share ideas.

Last edited:
First action steps - Is your office organized for success? How many shows do you have on your calender for this fall? Duska Mills on the monthly cll in July suggested a minimum of 5 cooking shows a month. Even if you work full time this can be doable.
Are you doing 3-2-1?? Where are your recruiting materials? If your show schedule and leads are low have you looked into doing any craft fairs this fall?

Last edited:
I'm in! Shooting for director by Leadership & working on my own schedule. I am looking for booth opportunities in my area to boost that schedule. Just did a fair in July, have a Holiday Expo for Nov, and made contact for a Pumpkinfest in Sept today. Trying my best to get there bc I just resigned my FT job to see what I can do with PC!!!!

Cold called someone I thought would be a great PC consultant this afternoon, & he said, I thought about that when you first started, and then never said anything to you. They have just phased out his position, so he is in between jobs. Sending out recruit info tomorrow! 2 qualified, 2 potential as of tonight.

pamperedtara said:
I'm in! Shooting for director by Leadership & working on my own schedule. I am looking for booth opportunities in my area to boost that schedule. Just did a fair in July, have a Holiday Expo for Nov, and made contact for a Pumpkinfest in Sept today. Trying my best to get there bc I just resigned my FT job to see what I can do with PC!!!!

Cold called someone I thought would be a great PC consultant this afternoon, & he said, I thought about that when you first started, and then never said anything to you. They have just phased out his position, so he is in between jobs. Sending out recruit info tomorrow! 2 qualified, 2 potential as of tonight.

That is awesome - maybe he would meet you to get the info? Then you could really get a feel for where he is at! Good luck - keep us posted!!

I am moving this thread over to the Recruiting section so people that haven't acheived Future can join us

pamperedtara said:

Wow! That's awesome, Tara. Cold Calling! I LOVE IT....:D

What is "the Road to Director"?

"The Road to Director" is a program within Pampered Chef that helps consultants achieve the highest level of leadership and success within the company. It provides support, resources, and training to help consultants reach the Director level and beyond.

What are the requirements to reach Director?

To become a Director at Pampered Chef, consultants must reach certain sales and team building goals. This includes achieving $15,000 in sales within a rolling 3-month period, having at least 5 active team members, and maintaining a personal sales volume of $2,500 each month.

How long does it typically take to reach Director?

The timeline for reaching Director can vary greatly depending on an individual's dedication, consistency, and effort. On average, it can take around 12-18 months to reach Director, but some consultants have achieved it in as little as 6 months.

What support is available for consultants on the Road to Director?

Pampered Chef provides a variety of support for consultants on the Road to Director, including training and resources on sales, recruiting, leadership, and more. There are also monthly meetings and conferences specifically for those on the Road to Director, as well as mentorship opportunities with successful Directors.

What are the benefits of reaching Director?

Becoming a Director at Pampered Chef comes with many benefits, including increased commission rates, recognition within the company, access to exclusive products and discounts, and the opportunity to earn even more through leadership bonuses and incentives. It also allows consultants to have a greater impact and influence within the company and their team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathytnt
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
3 4 5 6 7
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mrssyvo