• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reaching Goals Together: Let's Work Towards Director!

In summary, the conversation discusses a variety of strategies that can help individuals reach their goal of becoming a Director. Strategies include having an organized office, doing 3-2-1, having enough shows on the calendar, having recruiting materials, and setting goals, among others. Additionally, it is shared that it is important to have at least ten people on the team, and that 80% of the team will produce 80% of the results. Finally, it is suggested to back up your goals with online training and telecourses.
lacychef said:
Hey! How's everyone doing this week?!

I will be a FD on Thursday! My host that closed her show last night said, 'I can use my fpv toward the kit right?' It caught me so off guard & I'm so excited!
That's great Lacy!

amy07 said:
so, the one recruit has emailed me confirmations of all her shows being submitted. The other (procrastinator) sent me a text message last night that she had submitted her shows, but the IPT is not updated this morning so I am sitting on the edge of my seat. Think I'll jump on my machine and run a few miles and check it again later........keep ya posted!

See ya in Cinci, as I WALK!!!:D :D :D

Wish I Could Be There To See You! Make Sure You Have Someone To Take Pictures!!! Congratulations Again! I Have Officially Begun My Team!~ Mary Signed Last Night! Hopefully We Will Welcome Her On Here Soon! She Is Going To Do Great!

Exactly Brandi! Aim high:thumbup: Congrats on meeting your goal! I'm aiming for the same amount so let's keep each other goin'!

You got it! You know where to find me!!!!! Best of luck!

oopps! I didn't read the last page of posts!
Congrats on the recruit Brandi:D

Thanks Lacy! I actually met another lady at a show today that booked and said she wants to use her FPV towards the kit. I will be calling her in a couple days to discuss more and answer questions.

woo-hoo! Isn't it amazing when you change your focus towards recruiting!

Out of the blue - sort ofI'm psyched! I had a host who kept telling me "No, no, no" about consulting...I go to her show, give my spill, and after the show she says, "What do I do to get all this stuff?" as she pointed to the back page of the catalog...I go through my routine about consulting and she said no again:yuck: . I said give it a shot by holding 4-6 shows, and then I pulled out the door prize slips, and showed her every person at her show with the exception of 1 person (who will probably be a consultant soon) marked they would hold a show for her. Long story short, she is signing on Tues or Wed! That makes 3 active consultants, but I don't want to count my chickens before they hatch! My big lesson learned is always follow up after a show with a host as her thoughts may have changed! :D

I just finished my weekend with 3 shows. So, of course since mom wasn't home nobody cleaned the house! Now you know what I have been doing all afternoon! LOL Anyway, it feels great to work doing something you love. I had such a blast. Met some incredible people.. OUR JOB ROCKS! I have quite a few catalog shows going on right now too. That will help me out with the sell a thon. How is everyone else?

This week I'll be closing out my 4 shows I did last week. One is at $1500:D Very excited about that! I have 2 more shows this coming weekend; I still wanted a couple more at the end of the month....I guess I may have to do one!

I have one more signing, closing Thursday and using her FPV toward the consultant kit! That will make me FR! No celebration yet... wait patiently! LOL

Brandi you are hot!!Sorry I haven't been on much lately. I have been subbing full time, sick (those kids give you every germ possible), and working my biz. I am at $4500 so far and will hit $6k this month. I have figured out how to sell, now I need to figure out how to recruit. I don't know if I am making it look to hard or if I am not dropping enough one liners. I think my show needs to be revamped yet again. I am afraid I am going to loose my status yet again.I had a kit napper contact another consultant about signing again, well she has to the end of this month to reactivate and now I can't get a hold of her. She has canceled 2xs on going with me to shows. I don't know what else to do, she won't answer her cell. Then one on my girls needs to submitt $200 to stay active and I haven't heard back from her since the end of October. I am in a recruiting slump. I know that it will happen when the time is right, but jeesh Can't it happen now?Sorry it's negative, I am not trying to hijack!!Oh I hit level one of the incintive trip! So i am happy to have my conference cash in Chicago!!!

pamperedalf said:
Brandi you are hot!!

Sorry I haven't been on much lately. I have been subbing full time, sick (those kids give you every germ possible), and working my biz. I am at $4500 so far and will hit $6k this month. I have figured out how to sell, now I need to figure out how to recruit. I don't know if I am making it look to hard or if I am not dropping enough one liners. I think my show needs to be revamped yet again. I am afraid I am going to loose my status yet again.

I had a kit napper contact another consultant about signing again, well she has to the end of this month to reactivate and now I can't get a hold of her. She has canceled 2xs on going with me to shows. I don't know what else to do, she won't answer her cell. Then one on my girls needs to submitt $200 to stay active and I haven't heard back from her since the end of October. I am in a recruiting slump. I know that it will happen when the time is right, but jeesh Can't it happen now?

Sorry it's negative, I am not trying to hijack!!

Oh I hit level one of the incintive trip! So i am happy to have my conference cash in Chicago!!!

Amanda~ You are doing fantastic! A lot closer to my goal than I am!!! LOL I was just a littl over 1500 this morning but just closed two shows tonight so that will go up tomorrow. I still have 4 possibly 5 shows to close for November so we will see where that gets me. I have high hopes for my Black Friday sale.... even though I won't make a dime on it the numbers will help me!!! Keep your chin up on growing your team! It will happen! Make it fun and exciting instead of something "you have to do". That will help. I am officially FD!!!!!!!!

yeah Brandi, you FD:) Congrats!

I know what you mean Amanda, why can't the time be now to promote? I was getting frustrated too for awhile & just got a little more laid back. Then I got my 2 recruits! I'm now okay with the fact that I will promote to director when it's meant to be.
Way to go on your sales! I'm just shy of 4K right now, with 2 to close & my BF sale & open house this weekend. Not sure that I'll make 6K like I wanted; but we'll see!

Okay ladies I have to share, my highest month ever. I closed at $7438!!! I am jumping for joy. Life is good, God knew I needed that. I can't wait to find out what is coming out! This is the best I have ever done!Doing the Happy Dance!:D Oh I received enough pan o rama points to get the 7pc stainless on top of all my other stuff.How did everyone else do for Novemember????

Amanda! That is AWESOME! You should be doing the happy dance!
I'm pretty happy too; my 2nd highest month at $6233.78.....better than I thought & better than I posted in the other thread. I must have forgotten a show, lol. 500 is from Oct though; but I'm almost thinking of running a free shipping sale the next couple days to see if I can bump up to level 4 of SAT....
I also have 2067 point left to redeem in POR; already got the 7pc Exec, & DBG for my best friend's wedding gift.
Now I'm just trying to help my recruits get qualified!

Lacy that is an awesome month!!Okay Ladies it's time to start making your 2008 Goals. I have made my sales , bookings & recruiting goals until August (don't know why I stopped there). Anyways it's always good to know your goals ahead of time. So get to work!

Thanks Amanda!

My first goal is to get my Jan calendar full by Tuesday, and get going more on Feb. I don't want to come down to the wire on the trip next year like I am this year---I want all those bonus & double points!
They're saying we're getting a "paralyzing ice storm" tomorrow, so I'll have a good excuse to get on the phone; especially if my show cancels.

BTW, when do I get something that "officially" says I'm a FD?????

Hey, I got an awesome email this morning! A gal emailed to say that she wants to have a show early Jan, & possibly sign up! I can't wait to call her later:)

<h2>1. What are the benefits of becoming a Director at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>Becoming a Director at Pampered Chef comes with many benefits, including higher commission rates, access to exclusive training and resources, and the potential to earn trips and other rewards.</p><h2>2. How can I increase my sales to reach the Director level?</h2><p>To increase your sales, consider hosting more parties, reaching out to new customers, and offering promotions or discounts. You can also ask for referrals from satisfied clients and utilize social media to expand your reach.</p><h2>3. How many consultants do I need on my team to become a Director?</h2><p>To qualify for Director, you will need at least 5 active consultants on your team. However, it's important to focus on quality over quantity and work with individuals who are dedicated and motivated to help you reach your goals.</p><h2>4. What kind of support can I expect from my team as I work towards Director?</h2><p>Your team can offer valuable support in many ways, such as sharing tips and tricks for successful parties, helping you recruit new consultants, and cheering you on as you reach milestones on your journey towards Directorship.</p><h2>5. What is the timeline for reaching Director at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>The timeline for reaching Director can vary for each individual, as it depends on factors such as your sales efforts, team growth, and dedication to achieving your goals. It's important to set realistic targets and consistently work towards them to make progress towards Directorship.</p>

1. What are the benefits of becoming a Director at Pampered Chef?

Becoming a Director at Pampered Chef comes with many benefits, including higher commission rates, access to exclusive training and resources, and the potential to earn trips and other rewards.

2. How can I increase my sales to reach the Director level?

To increase your sales, consider hosting more parties, reaching out to new customers, and offering promotions or discounts. You can also ask for referrals from satisfied clients and utilize social media to expand your reach.

3. How many consultants do I need on my team to become a Director?

To qualify for Director, you will need at least 5 active consultants on your team. However, it's important to focus on quality over quantity and work with individuals who are dedicated and motivated to help you reach your goals.

4. What kind of support can I expect from my team as I work towards Director?

Your team can offer valuable support in many ways, such as sharing tips and tricks for successful parties, helping you recruit new consultants, and cheering you on as you reach milestones on your journey towards Directorship.

5. What is the timeline for reaching Director at Pampered Chef?

The timeline for reaching Director can vary for each individual, as it depends on factors such as your sales efforts, team growth, and dedication to achieving your goals. It's important to set realistic targets and consistently work towards them to make progress towards Directorship.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathytnt
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Denarella
  • Kathytnt
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • jcsmilez