• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reaching Goals Together: Let's Work Towards Director!

In summary, the conversation discusses a variety of strategies that can help individuals reach their goal of becoming a Director. Strategies include having an organized office, doing 3-2-1, having enough shows on the calendar, having recruiting materials, and setting goals, among others. Additionally, it is shared that it is important to have at least ten people on the team, and that 80% of the team will produce 80% of the results. Finally, it is suggested to back up your goals with online training and telecourses.
Since it is the following day and I have accepted this... LOL... I have been chasing a large order for a couple months now, 3 sets of the 7 peice executive cookware and 3 sets of steak knives that were being thought of a Christmas gifts. We set up the date yesterday at noon to place the order... I called 3 times... no answer. I was really bummed. I am ok now though. If it is meant to be it will be. The hardest part is that I am only $159.00 away from my sales goal and 1,100 away from my panorama goal so that one order would have put me WAY over the top. I am still happy and feel extremely successful with my month... besides, September is not over yet!

Well that would be a nice order! Maybe she just got busy & will call you today:thumbup: You've still had an aweseme month!

Thank you Lacy! I did all my numbers up yesterday and I am $159.00 short for my own personal goal. Still excellent but still not my goal. Soooo... I am offering a one day sale today! LOL 10% off anything in the catalog (20% for past hosts) and a free cookbook of their choice with a $25.00 or more purchase... the kicker... the people I am asking are men and I have made up Christmas gift baskets ranging from 40- 100$. Wish me luck! Oh- and I think my potential recruit is just about ready to sign!

Let us know how the guys like the sale!
Where's everyone else.....seems like it's the Brandi & Lacy show around here....:p
I'm closing out 2 shows on Sunday, so I'm anxious to see what my sales are ending up. I"m tired today; had a show last Sunday out of town, PTO Monday, show Tuesday, kids club Wednesday, show last night, show tomorrow.....overbooked this week & they all held! I"m anxious to see what my panorama points are after all these shows are turned in too:thumbup:

LOL Where is everyone??? This is turning into our little show! Sounds like you finished off your month fantastic Lacy! I made my goal.. last minute but I still made it! $4208 in sale. I am also at 4470 in panorama... not quite sure if everything has gone through there yet though. But guess what!!?? My first recruit is signing next week!!! WOOT! We have our cluster meeting tonight and I will be picking up her quick start box from my director!

OK, I'm back! You might remember that I posted pictures of my horribly messy desk. Well, it still looks like that! Goal for today is to get it under control. It is affecting every aspect of my life! I am have a bookkeeping business and I have tax returns due on the 15th and have misplaced a form that I need!

I also need to get extra organized. I really feel like that is holding me back professionally as well as causing issues in my marriage and family life. Yesterday I had a show and was frantically trying to get ready for it and getting mad at my boys for getting into my things and snapping at my husband because he was watching football. It was completely my fault and now I have decided that I am the only one who can change it.

So I am making the commitment to this thread and also the 3-2-1 accountability thread. I really believe my first step on my road to directorship is an organized desk!!

Yeah Sarah! You can do it! My clean desk has helped me out immensely! I don't know why I had so much trouble doing it at home when I keep my work office desk clean at the end of every day but I did. So I just took the same focus at home as I do at work. I have a place for "unfinished things" to be filed so when I leave the desk it is always clear... even if there is still stuff to do. I also had the "yell at my children and blame my boyfriend syndrome"... to solve that I make sure I have a special bag that holds all of my show paper work. This way I know it is always ready for the next show so the only thing I have to worry about preparing before a show are the products themselves. This has cut my prep time in half if not more! I can actually get ready for a show before I leave for work in the morning now!

One more big tip.... do all of these things because you CHOOSE to not because you HAVE to and that will make all the difference in the world!

Hey ya'll, I didn't desert you. I went to visit family in Florida over the weekend and did a couple of bridal showers while I was there.

Here's my Sept stats:

Submitted $4152 in sales (the bridal showers from the 29 & 30 are still open)
3917 in Pan-O Rama to date
2 recruits for Sept (total of 4 now) Still trying to get #5 and keep them all active so I can walk at Leadership!

I just got home a little while ago and I am tired!

Excellent news! My Aunt who is hosting the catty show is interested in PC! She currently sells Partylite, but is finding it hard to get shows in her area. When she took the PC catalog around she said it was super easy to sell. I sent her some info and she said that she will know if she wants to try it soon so she can get started in November. WAHOO!!!!

Way to go Sarah! I got a call from someone who wanted to book another Bridal Shower off of one I did in Fl this weekend. There is no way I can get back down there before the end of the year so I told her she should sign-up and do it....better to earn money than to spend it! She is asking her DH about it so I hope she will, if not, I'll be looking for a consultant for her.....anyone near Sebring FL?

Sarah: I'm with you on the desk....it's been my goal for the past 2 weeks--gotta get it done this week! (actually it's my whole office!)

Brandi: awesome on your month! Glad you met your goal & congrats on the recruit! I thought you already had one....guess you & I are on the same track!

Linda: awesome month! Hope that gal signs with ya!

GO Linda Go Linda Go Linda!
You'll be a director before you know it!

Nice to see you all with us again! Sounds like everyone is doing well! I can't wait to do a bridal shower! I have everything I need except the bride! LOL I just had my first show for October cancel on me. I am trying to turn it into a catty show but she said she would have to get back to me on it. Hope that is not a sign of how my month is going to be! AHH!

ok. Septembers over, goal completed now it's time to start all over!!! LOL :) I am not going to stress myself out as much this month. My new October goal is to get 2400$ in sales so that I can reach my 15000$ career sales. I am also goign to put more focus toward building my team. OK now I wrote it... hold me accountable!

Ok, I'm going to hop in now, too. I actually have 3 shows on the books for October - first time that's happened in a LONG time! My goal for this month is $1500 and at least 5 shows booked for November, plus 15 people at the Mega Show my extended cluster is having.

Hey Ann! It will be great to have you! How many consultants do you have on your team right now?

Um... that depends on how you count. :)

1 active
1 who just went inactive on the first (because she didn't submit anything for Aug and Sept)
1 who's been inactive since April but wants to reactivate

So, kinda 1 and 2 halves. :)

I've started sending weekly team emails with reminders and tips, just to keep PC in the minds of the inactives.

Okay ladies, I am kinda back. I have been super busy this month w/ PC and my sis got married last week in Maui (thank God for free WiFi). I am teaching again, life isn't stopping even for a moment.I had a goal last month of $4000 in sales, & I ended the month w/ my highest ever $5020. My possible doesn't want to do it right now. One of my girls reactivated and the other went inactive. I am trying to justify buying airfare to cincinatti, but not sure I will have the # of recruits.I am trying to catch up on posts to see where everyone else is at.New Goal is to hold 50 shows before the end of the year! I know I can, I know I can. The more people I am in front of the more I will recruit!!

Go Amanda! Go Amanda! Go Amanda!

I am on my way to director...just signed my 2nd, have an interview tonight, taking a possible with me to our cluster meeting on Tues., working with an Oct. host, and have another waiting for payday next week (I also have a few potentials I am working with). My goal is directorship by Nov. 30th.

I have 3 catalog shows & 4 cooking shows for Oct. I only have 3 cooking shows so far for Nov plus my Christmas Open House. And nothing yet for December. Better get booking!

As far as an office, I don't have one yet. I have my office in about 4 different places in the house. However, as soon as we are finished with our oldest's room addition we are adding my office. I am so excited!

Nice of you to join us Ann:)
Wow, Amanda you had a fantastic month! Hope you had a great time in Maui!
Good luck with all your hopefuls Stacy!

My Sept ended with ~$3600. Oct is a little slower; several people that were *going* to host are putting it off. So I have 3 cooking shows, 4 catalog shows, and 2 Sept shows closing. My first recruit has 2 shows this month; & I'm still working with 3 others. Now to fnd the next potentials....

My first recruit signs today!!!!!!!!

AHHH! The website is not working! She can't sign on! HO said to try again in a couple hours... Bummer. We both had time now.

Oh man Brandi, that stinks! I hope it is back up soon!

Congrats by the way!!!:thumbup:

woo-hoo Brandi:balloon: :sing: Was she able to sign?

Still not able. I will give you updates. Hopefully all is well, we have ourt first training meeting tonight! Thanks ladies!

How is everyone doing? Do we see offices coming clean???

Way to go Brandi~my October buddy!!!!

My office still looks horrible!! Congrats going out to you who have signed people!!I have a potential kitnapper reactivating I am taking her catalogs and order forms tomorrow and the new P3 program.I bought my airfare to Cinc. I did it for 2 reasons, it's non refundable so I have to go. I am hoping this will motivate me to promote & 2 someone needs to kick my tail end in high gear, maybe the airfare will do it. I don't want to be out $239.October is going to be around $2000, but November has to be $6000 (NO MATTER WHAT) Sorry had to quote BelindaI miss chatting w/ you ladies, I have to take more time out to check in w/ you guys!!

Um, yeah, my office still looks horrible too! I've got to get it done this week!
My Oct will end around 3K I think. I've got 6 shows booked right now for Nov; want about 4 more. I want the top sellathon & the cruise is in my sights....
one of my potentials is getting married this weekend, so hopefully soon she'll be ready to give it a try. Really wanted to sign someone under the most recent promo & didn't; but still trying to help qualify my first recruit & I'll get the panorama points.
Glad you bumped this Brandi~I was wanting to check in with you all:D

Don't forget that Leadership registration opens today! 11 am central time...

I haven't posted here on this thread for a long time but thoght I would let you all know that I signed a recruit last night so that makes two total!

So now I just gotta get him qualified so I can get that extra$$!

Three more to go till I can be DIRECTOR!!!:thumbup:

Way to go Ellen!!!

I got an email last night, first recruit signed!!! :sing: :D :eek:

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

Yahoo! Way to go Cassandra!!!

My desk is still a mess!! I can't seem to get it to stay clean for more than a few minutes! It doesn't help that my 17 month old likes to "reorganize" for me everyday. :D So now that my tax season is finally over (!) I have some more time that I can work on the desk and have it done by Friday. That is the goal, and I'm gonna keep it this time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Ellen & Cassie:D

Yeah Ellen and Cassandra! See I knew we all haven't forgotten each other... we just haven't been writing on here every day because we are out looking for team members!!! Hope everything is still going well for everyone. We haven't heard from Kathy in awhile! Kathy where are you!?

As for October I set a small goal... I will get 2500$ in sales so that I can meet my $15000 career sales. Notice I said "WILL GET". I am spending the rest of my time building a team and gathering bookings for the next couple of months.

My previous potential recruit isn't signed on yet... just a small wrinkle that will be ironed out soon. She is coming wth me to my show on Friday to help out. She is still intent on signing. Soon!

Hey! How's everyone doing this week?!

I will be a FD on Thursday! My host that closed her show last night said, 'I can use my fpv toward the kit right?' It caught me so off guard & I'm so excited!

Wow Lacy good for you! I met someone at a show last week and she plans to sign on Saturday! I imagine she will be joining us on here soon!

Great Brandi! Let us know how it goes!
where's everyone else.........?:confused:

well, I have 1 recruit who is submitting shows 3&4 today..........another who has the shows completed, but "doesn't have time to submit them". So, if she finds the time TODAY, that will be my 4th & 5th QUALIFIED! The other 3 are plugging along doing their shows, so if not Nov 1st, maybe Dec 1st.
PRAY FOR ME!

amy07 said:
well, I have 1 recruit who is submitting shows 3&4 today..........another who has the shows completed, but "doesn't have time to submit them". So, if she finds the time TODAY, that will be my 4th & 5th QUALIFIED! The other 3 are plugging along doing their shows, so if not Nov 1st, maybe Dec 1st.
PRAY FOR ME!

Oh my gosh! I will keep my fingers crossed for you! How exciting!

Congratulations, Amy !!!

How are you refraining from driving to her house to submit those shows by midnight tonight!!!???? It would be making me crazy!

:thumbup:
almondfarm said:
Congratulations, Amy !!!

How are you refraining from driving to her house to submit those shows by midnight tonight!!!???? It would be making me crazy!

believe me, it is driving me crazy! I have such a tension headache today. I'm trying so hard not to bother/annoy her, but this show ($1k+) is from September!!!:yuck: It was here sister's show, and since she didn't have the $ for her 1/2 price items and didn't want to forfeit them, she has been holding onto it. I called one more time this morning to see what was going on, and she said that she will submit it by midnight tonight, but to be honest I don't think she will do it. I've even tried letting her know that she has over $200 in commissions waiting on her, and still nothing. I've dangled free products for her to qualify also and she just isn't doing it. I'm beginning to think she is having too much fun watching me squirm:cry: :cry: :grumpy: :grumpy:

on a good note, the other emailed me her confirmations for 2 of her shows, and the other one is going in tonight, she's holding out for a few more orders, but knows that she has to qualify tonight to get that pan, so she's ready!!

so, the one recruit has emailed me confirmations of all her shows being submitted. The other (procrastinator) sent me a text message last night that she had submitted her shows, but the IPT is not updated this morning so I am sitting on the edge of my seat. Think I'll jump on my machine and run a few miles and check it again later........keep ya posted!

oh man Amy, I would be on pins & needles too!

I hit my goal for October! I made my $15,000 career sales! I am so excited! I am aiming high for November. $6000.00. Hey, shoot for the moon even if you miss you will land among the stars!

<h2>1. What are the benefits of becoming a Director at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>Becoming a Director at Pampered Chef comes with many benefits, including higher commission rates, access to exclusive training and resources, and the potential to earn trips and other rewards.</p><h2>2. How can I increase my sales to reach the Director level?</h2><p>To increase your sales, consider hosting more parties, reaching out to new customers, and offering promotions or discounts. You can also ask for referrals from satisfied clients and utilize social media to expand your reach.</p><h2>3. How many consultants do I need on my team to become a Director?</h2><p>To qualify for Director, you will need at least 5 active consultants on your team. However, it's important to focus on quality over quantity and work with individuals who are dedicated and motivated to help you reach your goals.</p><h2>4. What kind of support can I expect from my team as I work towards Director?</h2><p>Your team can offer valuable support in many ways, such as sharing tips and tricks for successful parties, helping you recruit new consultants, and cheering you on as you reach milestones on your journey towards Directorship.</p><h2>5. What is the timeline for reaching Director at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>The timeline for reaching Director can vary for each individual, as it depends on factors such as your sales efforts, team growth, and dedication to achieving your goals. It's important to set realistic targets and consistently work towards them to make progress towards Directorship.</p>

1. What are the benefits of becoming a Director at Pampered Chef?

Becoming a Director at Pampered Chef comes with many benefits, including higher commission rates, access to exclusive training and resources, and the potential to earn trips and other rewards.

2. How can I increase my sales to reach the Director level?

To increase your sales, consider hosting more parties, reaching out to new customers, and offering promotions or discounts. You can also ask for referrals from satisfied clients and utilize social media to expand your reach.

3. How many consultants do I need on my team to become a Director?

To qualify for Director, you will need at least 5 active consultants on your team. However, it's important to focus on quality over quantity and work with individuals who are dedicated and motivated to help you reach your goals.

4. What kind of support can I expect from my team as I work towards Director?

Your team can offer valuable support in many ways, such as sharing tips and tricks for successful parties, helping you recruit new consultants, and cheering you on as you reach milestones on your journey towards Directorship.

5. What is the timeline for reaching Director at Pampered Chef?

The timeline for reaching Director can vary for each individual, as it depends on factors such as your sales efforts, team growth, and dedication to achieving your goals. It's important to set realistic targets and consistently work towards them to make progress towards Directorship.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathytnt
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Denarella
  • Kathytnt
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • jcsmilez