• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reaching Goals Together: Let's Work Towards Director!

In summary, the conversation discusses a variety of strategies that can help individuals reach their goal of becoming a Director. Strategies include having an organized office, doing 3-2-1, having enough shows on the calendar, having recruiting materials, and setting goals, among others. Additionally, it is shared that it is important to have at least ten people on the team, and that 80% of the team will produce 80% of the results. Finally, it is suggested to back up your goals with online training and telecourses.
THat's AWESEME Amy:D

My Sunday show was 624 so far - No bookings - Getting behind on my bookings because I have been playing with this other business

WIsh I was selling more cookware I need more points - I want a skillet!!

Christ Follower said:
After the show I did last night, I might have a recruit! The host is VERY interested! That would make me a future!

Never mind. She said it's not the right time but maybe in the future......

The good news was her show was $747 (commissionable) and I got a Nov. catalog show and December cooking show off of it!

Ok, so how long after someone signs up do you get a notification email? A girl was signing up under me last nite & haven't gotten anything yet....of course it was after 9pm, and it's only 7:15 now...I"m sure I'm just being impatient!

lacychef said:
Ok, so how long after someone signs up do you get a notification email? A girl was signing up under me last nite & haven't gotten anything yet....of course it was after 9pm, and it's only 7:15 now...I"m sure I'm just being impatient!

i'm tapping my fingers right beside you waiting too!:blushing:

My Friday show is the only open one I have now. She is continuing to get orders like a bandit! As of last night her show was over the 700 level and she said she will be adding at least 180 to it tonight when we are scheduled to close! She is a former consultant and has found something else besides PC to do that makes her really happy so she won't join my team but says she will always keep me in mind if she does decide to re-sign. She has done 3 shows for me so far and also booked off herself for another show in March. I do mention to each host that they can have their bookings to start their own business and I also have contact slips that ask the question... "Would you support your host and book a show with her if she started her own PC business?" So in closing I always give them a # of people that were automatically willing to book with them. But I do like the way you say it Amy... "you can take these three shows plus one more and then stop if you decide it's just not for you, then you make money instead of spend it". I will definitely be trying that! I think once they realize how fun and easy it is they would continue. Thanks for the advice!

Oh! My show sales for Sept are up to $1780.65! My goal is $4000.00.... almost half way there!!! My pan-o-rama points still have not updated themselves :(

lacychef said:

You should receive an email within 24 hours but sometimes they'll show on your IPT before you receive the email!! Good Luck and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

amy07 said:
i'm tapping my fingers right beside you waiting too!:blushing:
I had to come check my emails again.....darn anticipation:rolleyes:

PampMomof3 said:
You should receive an email within 24 hours but sometimes they'll show on your IPT before you receive the email!! Good Luck and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
THANKS Kristi!
I figured maybe since the promo ended last night, there might be a delay in it showing up...

I got the email!!!!

I haven't :cry:

Pan-o-rama just went up to 1267! Just totaled one of my open shows last night.. closing on Thursday night... show total 1285.00!!!! (PLUS more panorama points to be added!)

lacychef said:
THANKS Kristi!
I figured maybe since the promo ended last night, there might be a delay in it showing up...

Lacy, have you received the email yet? Is she on your IPT?

I got the email, but she is yet to show up on my IPT, and she signed Monday! Usually I receive like 3 emails for new recruits, and so far I've only received one.....I'm wondering if they buried in new recruit paperwork from the promotion.
On a side note, I'm still waiting on my director agreement pack. I signed my
5th consultant at the end of August, and I still haven't received it. I called HO, and even the rep said that I should've had it by now. Unfortunately, I am not a patient person so this is KILLING me!:cry: :cry:

Congrats on your 5th Amy!

Yeah!! I got my email this morning! Not sure why it took 3 days!

alright Lacy!! How many more do you need? Oh, nothing like a recruit qualifying to push you even closer to your cruise!! That is the only way i'm going to get it!

ummm; still need 4 more for me! She's my first; I'm working closely with 3 others right now....

lacychef said:
ummm; still need 4 more for me! She's my first; I'm working closely with 3 others right now....

great job! YOU CAN DO IT!!
I found that once I had the confidence from the first one, it was easier to keep asking. You WILL be a director if that is what you want!

I want to join in this trek as well. My goal is Director by December 1st. I just signed my 2nd this week. I have two other potentials I am working with -- just waiting for it to be "time".

I have increased my show schedule from 1-3 a month to 1-3 a week this year and am finding that I just have and easier time with bookings, etc being in front of more people.

Thanks for this thread -- and best wishes to everyone striving for directorship!!

amy07 said:
this is something I have been doing with great success at recruiting. IF my host has 3 or more bookings, I tell her point blank "You NEED to do this if only for these 3 shows! Just add another show, and catalog shows count too, to fulfill your comittment to PC. Would you rather go to each of your friends show and spend $50, or be the consultant and make $100?" Now, during host coaching and before the start of the show, each host has told me no to the biz, BUT after seeing how easy it would be to start, without picking up the phone to try to get a show, they have ended up signing! I am signing my 5th consultant today, IN LESS THAN 30 DAYS!!!
Now, I'm not trying to tell you how to run your biz, but this has been working great for me. EVERY ONE of my recruits has told me "no" at some point, and several have told me no several times, BUT when I started showing them this point of view, they signed! Good luck!
I am absolutely stealing this from you! Great idea.
I currenty have 4 on my team. Two from earlier this year who have already qualified, and are pretty much hobbiest (but they stay active!) The other two caught me completely by surprise last week. One was a former consultant that was at a show and she wanted to come back so she signed with me and I gave her the booking from that show. The other was on my lead list and I wanted her BAD! She was doing a catalog show for me and then called and said you are not going to believe this....I want to do it! So I told her to keep the orders she had already gathered and that would be her first show. Now, I just have to get them all qualified and find some more.

I am having a training with my team nwebies mostly) on Saturday via conference call to go over P2 and Consultant's corner. I invited the lady who was acting like a kit napper and she sent a message that she couldn't make it at that time but would like help getting started - WHy can't SHE pick up the telephone and call me?? You ahve those popel that you always have to call them they can't call you? I offered to give her my office hours to call me and she says to give her a call after 7 p.m. now that she is back in school and has changed jobs

KWIM

Well at least she wants to learn a little more - Ofc ourse she is technically inactive her 90 days were up on 9/5 but I guess we can still get her started.

pamperedlinda said:
I am absolutely stealing this from you! Great idea.
I currenty have 4 on my team. Two from earlier this year who have already qualified, and are pretty much hobbiest (but they stay active!) The other two caught me completely by surprise last week. One was a former consultant that was at a show and she wanted to come back so she signed with me and I gave her the booking from that show. The other was on my lead list and I wanted her BAD! She was doing a catalog show for me and then called and said you are not going to believe this....I want to do it! So I told her to keep the orders she had already gathered and that would be her first show. Now, I just have to get them all qualified and find some more.

Steal away, as I'm sure I "borrowed" it too as I am not too original in anything!
And WoooHoooo on those new recruits!
I'm worried about getting all of my new ones qualified too. I have 5 to train and qualify, and I'm so scared that I'll drop the ball on one of them, but yet I don't want to be hovering over them either! What's funny, is that the ones that I thought would need the most coaching have been the go-getters, and vice versa. Something happens when the kit arrives, that's for sure!
I'm so looking foward to walking with the cheffers!!

I Can't believe I have missed this post until now. I have a potential I had given up on who emailed me yesterday stating she is READY! I have another who wants to sign the beginning of October, I am helping her get her bookings going now. :)
I too was so not interested in recruiting but I have been doing a Step Up to Director call each weeks and its fired me up...Just gotta keep going!

WAHOO!

ughubug said:
I Can't believe I have missed this post until now. I have a potential I had given up on who emailed me yesterday stating she is READY! I have another who wants to sign the beginning of October, I am helping her get her bookings going now. :)
I too was so not interested in recruiting but I have been doing a Step Up to Director call each weeks and its fired me up...Just gotta keep going!

WAHOO!
Tip. Wait until Tuesday to sign this new consultant you have.

Addie4TLC said:
Tip. Wait until Tuesday to sign this new consultant you have.

What do you mean by this???

There is a new consultant promotion coming out that hasn't been announced yet. I started a thread yesterday just to let people now, but I guess some got upset because I wouldn't share more. Just wanted to help those that have people ready to sign not miss out on anything. I also wanted to encourage those that couldn't sign people by the 17th.

So, how did you find out about this? Can you give a hint?

Last edited:
I will delete this message in a little while (I can, right?) I'm not at liberty to say because I could get in trouble. I value chefsuccess because I've gotten some great ideas here and I couldn't keep this to myself. I have at times missed out on things "too little too late" and I didn't want it to happen to some of you who work hard. An e-mail should be sent out on Monday, because the promo starts Tues. PC wants us to be successful and attened Leadership so they are tying the promo to that. YOU will love it. Newbies will get a gift but consultants will get sooo much more. In the two years I've been with PC I have never heard of anything like this.

Oh, I just hate it when someone tells me "I have something great to tell you.....but I can't tell you now!"

Addie, this better be a good one or I am going to hunt you down!

Oh, I just hate it when someone tells me "I have something great to tell you.....but I can't tell you now!"

Last edited:
Thanks for at least that much....but now I'm going to be dying til Monday!:cry:

Last edited:
pamperedlinda said:

That's the feeling I got from the thread I started before. I guess I didn't think it through (I'm the same way!!!) Sorry about that, but this is legit. You will be thrilled and motivated to recruit.

Dang! Already I'm wishing my newest recruits would've waited as I don't have any "hot" leads right now!

But as a side note, I did get my Director Agreement pack today in the mail! Yayyy! I'm on my way, just need to get them qualified!

amy07 said:
Dang! Already I'm wishing my newest recruits would've waited as I don't have any "hot" leads right now!

But as a side note, I did get my Director Agreement pack today in the mail! Yayyy! I'm on my way, just need to get them qualified!
I didn't realize you got that before they were all qualified.......ooohh, that adds extra pressure!

pamperedlinda said:
I didn't realize you got that before they were all qualified.......ooohh, that adds extra pressure!

Actually, I don't feel pressured about the directorship part. My main goal when I signed up this year was that I wanted to earn the cruise as a second honeymoon for DH & I. So, I just want them qualify at some point before Dec 31st. Directorship has become a byproduct of working for the cruise. The only way to get it for me has been the recruiting points. Of course, now that Directorship is so close I do want it too! I'm definitely a carrot chaser!:D :D

Hmm...interesting...was something announced at the Executive Trip/Meeting this past week?

janetupnorth said:
Hmm...interesting...was something announced at the Executive Trip/Meeting this past week?
Probably. I've noticed that the really good recruiting incentives usually happen in the fall. When I signed 2-years ago, I just missed one :grumpy: .

pamperedlinda said:
Probably. I've noticed that the really good recruiting incentives usually happen in the fall. When I signed 2-years ago, I just missed one :grumpy: .

I got the Turkey Roaster when I signed up. 2 years ago! Aug. 05

Addie4TLC said:
I got the Turkey Roaster when I signed up. 2 years ago! Aug. 05
I signed in Nov 05 and just missed the Show To Go incentive.

pamperedlinda said:
I signed in Nov 05 and just missed the Show To Go incentive.

Funny, my Director was chasing after me for a YEAR!!!! Then when I signed it was JUST IN TIME. I got the show to go, even did double what was required. Couldn't talk them into giving me two though... :D I had a great start with 9 Bonus Plus, don't know what happened after. First 4 months 18K! Then this year TPC period I missed out on getting the ring for TPC in recruiting because of my sales!!! (they were less than 15K!!!) :cry:

When I signed (May 30th 2006) I didn't realize that I needed to qualify by June 30th to get my free Simple Additons 3-Tiered Stand. I'm sure my director must have told me but I had all my shows set up for July, my "Super starter" month.

I'm looking forward to the great news for recruiting coming up! I'm really focusing on this. I finally have my show schedule consistent, so I can really see myself going somewhere. The more people I'm in front of, the more I can potentially recruit. It can be done with a full-time job. I have 10 shows this month. I'm carrying myself well with my sales. Now I just need to add 3 to my two that work like I do. I have a possible recruit from a show today. I'm going to contact Monday those who have showed an interest.

Ok, now I'm really interested to see what's announced:love:
I've got a show today 1 1/2 hours away, so I'm putting my recruiting hat on!

Ok, I didn't kill our thread did I? lol:rolleyes:
How's everyone doing this week?

lacychef said:
Ok, I didn't kill our thread did I? lol:rolleyes:
How's everyone doing this week?
No, you didn't!

I am insanely busy this week! I've got a show tonight, 2 bridal shows (in Florida) this weekend....hope to get a recruit there too. I'm delivering fundraiser products today, visiting a catty host this afternoon, my grandmother is having surgery tomorrow so I'll be at the hospital all day, I still need to pack for my trip (leaving Friday).....and I'm trying to track down an MIA catalog host (doesn't that just tick you off when they vanish on you :confused: ) I need to do invites for two shows in Oct and get them out before I leave town. I'm having a SLAH party in two weeks and need to get those invites out too (my SLAH consultant doesn't take care of her hosts the way that many of us do :cry: )....and how am I gonna get all this done while cruising Chef Success?????? I gotta go get busy! See ya. Oh yeah, and I have not done my newsletter for October.....the list is growing. I need to go to the bank and the Post Office.....

Wow! Things have been pretty busy for me! Looks like everyone is doing really good! Welcome to all of you who have decided to join us on our mission to directorship! I still don't have any recruits signed yet. Still a lot of fence sitters. Maybe this new promo will help me convince them! WOOT! I am getting so close to my monthly goals for sales and panorama that I can tatse them! It feels so good! As of this morning I have $2821.00 in sales and 3079 panorama points. I still have 3 shows to get closed and they are growing daily! I just love this company! You would think my enthusiasm would just rub off on my fence sitters! I have next weekend off completely! No shows. I had one that cancelled but that is ok. She rescheduled for a much later date. I have plentry of bookings to keep me moving through the next two months and seem to be averaging 3 bookings per show. It will be nice to spend the whole weekend with my family... even though it seems like everyone in my house is sick but me. "fingers crossed" "knock on wood". LOL

Good luck with all that Linda! Have a good weekend!
Yes, I totally know what you mean about the catalog hosts; I'm trying to track down 2 from Aug:grumpy:

Sounds like you're doing great Brandi! I'm sure you'll hit that sales goal!

HOW ABOUT THE NEW PROMO???!!! Let's all promote by Jan:love:

I may have really good news after noon time today... I don't want to say it yet and jinx myself... I'll be back in 1 hour to let you all know.......

ya--- never mind. I WILL AVOID THE VENT HERE AND JUST SAY "NEVER COUNT YOUR CHICKENS BEFORE THEY HATCH." :(

Bummer....I guess we won't ask!;) On to the next one....

<h2>1. What are the benefits of becoming a Director at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>Becoming a Director at Pampered Chef comes with many benefits, including higher commission rates, access to exclusive training and resources, and the potential to earn trips and other rewards.</p><h2>2. How can I increase my sales to reach the Director level?</h2><p>To increase your sales, consider hosting more parties, reaching out to new customers, and offering promotions or discounts. You can also ask for referrals from satisfied clients and utilize social media to expand your reach.</p><h2>3. How many consultants do I need on my team to become a Director?</h2><p>To qualify for Director, you will need at least 5 active consultants on your team. However, it's important to focus on quality over quantity and work with individuals who are dedicated and motivated to help you reach your goals.</p><h2>4. What kind of support can I expect from my team as I work towards Director?</h2><p>Your team can offer valuable support in many ways, such as sharing tips and tricks for successful parties, helping you recruit new consultants, and cheering you on as you reach milestones on your journey towards Directorship.</p><h2>5. What is the timeline for reaching Director at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>The timeline for reaching Director can vary for each individual, as it depends on factors such as your sales efforts, team growth, and dedication to achieving your goals. It's important to set realistic targets and consistently work towards them to make progress towards Directorship.</p>

1. What are the benefits of becoming a Director at Pampered Chef?

Becoming a Director at Pampered Chef comes with many benefits, including higher commission rates, access to exclusive training and resources, and the potential to earn trips and other rewards.

2. How can I increase my sales to reach the Director level?

To increase your sales, consider hosting more parties, reaching out to new customers, and offering promotions or discounts. You can also ask for referrals from satisfied clients and utilize social media to expand your reach.

3. How many consultants do I need on my team to become a Director?

To qualify for Director, you will need at least 5 active consultants on your team. However, it's important to focus on quality over quantity and work with individuals who are dedicated and motivated to help you reach your goals.

4. What kind of support can I expect from my team as I work towards Director?

Your team can offer valuable support in many ways, such as sharing tips and tricks for successful parties, helping you recruit new consultants, and cheering you on as you reach milestones on your journey towards Directorship.

5. What is the timeline for reaching Director at Pampered Chef?

The timeline for reaching Director can vary for each individual, as it depends on factors such as your sales efforts, team growth, and dedication to achieving your goals. It's important to set realistic targets and consistently work towards them to make progress towards Directorship.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathytnt
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Denarella
  • Kathytnt
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • jcsmilez