• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reaching Goals Together: Let's Work Towards Director!

In summary, the conversation discusses a variety of strategies that can help individuals reach their goal of becoming a Director. Strategies include having an organized office, doing 3-2-1, having enough shows on the calendar, having recruiting materials, and setting goals, among others. Additionally, it is shared that it is important to have at least ten people on the team, and that 80% of the team will produce 80% of the results. Finally, it is suggested to back up your goals with online training and telecourses.
Good job Brandi!!!! I e-mailed a couple of recruit prospects last week to give htme a heads up because our meeting is the day after Labor Day

I have one prospect that says they are just trying to get together the money to get started - Had soem major dental ork for the hubby recently and they do have 9 kids so the budget is understandably a bit tight

Brandi2007 said:
Kathy- I can't say enough how much Les Hewitt has helped me! I am half way through his book and listening to an audio of him. Excellent ideas! I can't wait to share his work with everyone I know!

Bobbi- Good for you! I talked with my teller today and she was so excited about the October special. I will be meeting with her thursday to set her show date in my schedule!

Sarah--- how are you coming along? Good progress???

I am taking tomorrow off completely. It is my birthday and also my son's first day of kidnergarten! So tonight I will be floowing up with my last show host and making a second attempt at my catalog host to see how she is coming along.

Go ahead and take the day off. You are the boss. Happy Birthday!

Bobby

Thank you! Yesterday was a great day! I know I said I wasn't going to work but sometimes the work just comes to you! My August host called and unfortunately she will not be closing by months end but I am okay with that. I really did want to push a little to get the August sales but I am at 800.00 as we stand now so it's not like I will have an "empty month". Plus the sales will just be added onto September. Since I have high goals for Sept sales this will just boost me a little. Plus she has been trying to get someone to book from her in October because she really wants the dcb. Turns out she did finally find someone! So I will be contacting her to schedule her show date. And Kudos to me... I have been reluctant for some reason to meet my neighbor across the street, well since the kids are getting on the bus at home now I had teh perfect excuse to say hi. I didn't bring up PC yet because I want to make friends first. But... she was mentioning how she couldn't stand her 30 hour job because of all the travel it invloves... hmmm. I will come back later with my plan for the day... for now I better get some of my 40 hr job work done!

I have been having a difficult time reaching people to pin down dates for shows but I am not giving up!

Keep on calling Kathy! Have you considered having any specials? How many shows do you have so far for September?

WooHoo what a great day! I talked to a recruit lead who basically said she wants to sell PC, but she needs to figure out if the timing is right. So, I'm going to keep on her and help her figure out that it is the right time! :) She then booked a show. Then I had 2 other people *approach me* and book shows. So, 3 shows and a recruit lead! Happy Thursday!

My newest recruit lead is really interested....I sent her the dvd...we'll see if/when she wants to sign though, she's getting married in a month!
Got a couple more Sept shows booked--finally have 6 cooking plus my open house, and 3 catalog:)

I have 10 catalog shows and 2 cooking shows with nothing after Sept. Ihave a big carnival/craft fair we are doing next weekend and then will be out of town the following weekend

Been busy!!!!Okay update on me:

Tuesday show will close this afternoon & will close at least $1,000 possibly more. When I left we were at $900 and she has 3 more orders plus her own. I also got 4 bookings and a potential recruit. Yay!!:love:

W/ me being a school teacher the end of summer is rough because I don't get paid until October anyways it's rougher this year because we are going to Maui the end of Sept. for my sis's wedding. So I figured out how many shows I need to pay the bills & have spending money for Maui!

I need to hold 9 kitchen shows of $450 and turned in before I leave on the 25th.
I figured this after Tuesday's show. I have 5 cooking shows/ 2 catalog shows/ & my customer appreciation show in Sept. One of those shows is my laytonville group who always has big shows and they haven't had a show in over 6 months.

I want at least 1 more cooking show and 1 more catalog show and then I need to host coach them like crazy!

Thanks for the support ladies!!

I hope everyone is having good luck w/ their shows.

Kathy- you should get lots of bookings to carry you through the next few months! 12 shows is fantastic!

Lacy- Good luck with your potential! I am really hoping that at least one of mine will pull through!

Jen- Your thursday is great! How is your Friday going? Kepp up the momentum!

Amanda- You can do it! Just keep your goals high! Lots of shows end up well over the 400$ anyway! Can't wait to hear about your trip! Plus that will be a great incentive that you can discuss with your potential recruits... I wanted to do "XXthisXX" so I did "XXthisXX" and all thanks to Pampered Chef!

This weekend I will be sending out invitations for three shows, closing another one on Monday and taking a spontaneous booking from her and scheduling them for October, then on Tuesday I can do my second host coaching calls.

Laides.. where have you been? Hope you all had a wonderful long weekend! I booked another show for October. My schedule is looking pretty reliable at this point. Still need to get working harder on recruits. Everytime I think I find one it falls through! AHHH! I have a cluster meeting tonight and I am hoping to get one of my potentials to come with me... not sure yet if she has a sitter. :( My last August show didn't close before the end of the month but we are closing Thursdya night at a 500$ level... not bad considering it was at 135.00 when I left her house... one of those shows where everyone wanted to wait. Looks like it turned out for the better!

I have not had a good weekend - I volunteered to organize a yearly carnival for our cluster and few people have signed up - So much for those verbal commitments before I sent in the check.

My boss is upset that I have requested off so much for my shows and the carnival and such. I told her I was doing Pampered Chef when I started but then my schedule exploded in August. Problem is since it is a retail job I have to ask off the schedule whenever I have a show scheduled. One of the full time girls has been complaining about the part timers I think, Well the store is not my career that is my I am a part-timer

August was my best month ever but now I am having these issues

Lacy~I hope everything is going good w/ your potentialBrandi~I have fallen in that rut quite a few times, don't be discourage when it is ready it will happen just keep a smile on your face.Kathy~I understand what you are going through, my last job was like that. I worked at a restaurant & the manager had the same attitude. I am sorry your are going through that. (side note, we drove by that restaurant this weekend and my DH says you need to go back there until you get hired on as a teacher, I told him no way. My sanity was worth a lot more than a few extra dollars in our pocket. Besides the fact I was told if I came back the only way I could have time off is if I had vacation time coming. That would take a whole year, so no maui, no thanskgiving trip w/ the family. Sorry got off on my tangent)My update: I booked 2 shows last night, 1 for sept. & 1 for Oct. That brings me up to 6 cooking shows, 1 customer appreciation and 2 catalog for Sept. I want at least 1 more catalog or cooking show for the month and they all have to be a minimum of $450 in sales. I already have 1 small order for my customer appreciation show (every order helps me reach my goal of $4500 in sales for the month)
My last August show closed 2 hours before deadline, thank God she called me back I was starting to worry. Drum Roll........ she closed at $1103 and she ordered the family skillet w/ lid so now I am up to 698 in points (already redeemed some for the family skillet myself).
I am on a roll, I just need to keep the ball rolling at a steady pace, not too slow & not too fast to where I get burned out.PS, since I didn't get that preschool job I am going to substitute teach again this year. But now I want to try and squeeze Leadership in there. If I keep up my biz at this rate I will be able to afford to go.;)

Last edited:
i just got the lady at the bank to commit to an October date! That makes 6 officially on the books in October and two more that need to pick a date!

Latest update for us on bookings:
We have a total of 6 shows for Sept; 4 Cooking & 2 Catty
One of these parties is someone in the Marines & the last time she had one it was a $2700 show....we should be so lucky!

We have a total of 10 for Oct; 7 Cooking & 3 Catty
Some of these are looking like they might be good size.

We're going to start booking November and December parties now that Oct is pretty full, maybe take only 2 more for Oct.

Now we just need to get some of the folks we're working with to see the light and realize this opportunity would really be great for them. In time it will happen...just have to be patient!

Joe & Diane Schalk
PamperedChefDude & Dudette

My hubby doesn't want me to do PC full time unless he can see more $$$$ Right now I am still giving to much to the fundraisers and not enought to us

I ha over 3200 in sales last month - My best ever

I have 9 cat an 2 cooking shows this month so far - So busy w work and current stuff that I don't have much time to line up other booksints but I have leads

Big carnival this weekend - Hope to get some leads for me and one of my recruits will be working with me I want leads for her!!!

It looks like everyone is doing pretty good. I just sent my newsletter and an email reminder about my customer appreciation show. I am up to $100 in sales so far.

Bummer - My recruit lead has decided it is not for her - I guess I can understand that it would be hard to coordinate things with a massage therapist (equine and human) hubby and 9 kiddos.

Kathy maybe it's not right now, you never know what the future holds.Just think, Next Victom!!!

Awesome Brandi! & Dude & Dudette!
That's right Kathy, just might not be right now!

Looks like my new recruit lead is going to give it a try; after her wedding next month:D

Awesome Lacy Chef

I probably will not be a Future after the end of the month. Not a lot of good leads right now And of course when Merrill replaced my car magnets they put Future Director on them

Lacy that's wonderful!Kathy, it's the begining of September. A lot of things can happen between now & then. Right now I have 1 active consultant and several inactive. It's all going to change though. My next victom will probably be my host in a few weeks but I am going to tell everyone I just finished my why book maybe I will take pics and post. I absolutely now that you can do it!!!PS I am up to $150 in sales for my customer appreciation so far!!

Keep your fingers crossed for us....the one lead that has a show scheduled for Oct says she's definitely taking the Kit Credit and signing up. I told her before then we can have a strategy planning lunch and set up all of her parties so she's ready to go. I hope this works for her and us!

Hosts have finally started to tell guests to use the website to order. In the past month we've gotten 7 roders that way. We also have one host who put her guest list out there and has 71 invites. I hope that works well for her because then it will be great for us too.

Does anyone have any tricks for booking parties in December & January?
We want to have a plan and then share that with any new recruits we get between now and then.

Thanks to everyone for their support & Good Luck to everyone....we'll make Future Director,,,,then Director and then keep on moving because we're determined to do it.

Joe & Diane Schalk
Pampered Chef Dude & Dudette:love: :cool:

PamperedChefDude said:
Keep your fingers crossed for us....the one lead that has a show scheduled for Oct says she's definitely taking the Kit Credit and signing up. I told her before then we can have a strategy planning lunch and set up all of her parties so she's ready to go. I hope this works for her and us!

Hosts have finally started to tell guests to use the website to order. In the past month we've gotten 7 roders that way. We also have one host who put her guest list out there and has 71 invites. I hope that works well for her because then it will be great for us too.

We want to have a plan and then share that with any new recruits we get between now and then.

Thanks to everyone for their support & Good Luck to everyone....we'll make Future Director,,,,then Director and then keep on moving because we're determined to do it.

Joe & Diane Schalk
Pampered Chef Dude & Dudette:love: :cool:

If she doesn't really need the kit credit to afford the kit, and is ready to go maybe you could get her to sign now, start doing some catalog shows and use her show as her kick off? Or even more her show up? She would be able to get the new cookbook for free, the new cookware piece and reap the rewards of pan-o-rama, etc. Plus since this is the busiest time, she could really rack up her PC dollars. If she's really interested, get'er while she's hot!! Just my .02
Good Luck!!

She needs the Kit Credit! Single Mom...streatched too thin...that's why she want to do PC. I tried to get her in this month but she needs to wait. Timing is everything. I'd rather have her wait the month and have it feel right than push her to do it this month.

My advice is to keep working your biz and host coach more for January. I have found the past 2 January's to be Blah because for one reason or another I stop calling and float along from November on. Stay consitant and your biz will be consitant. (Now for me to take my own advice this year, My January will be full, My January will be full. Okay off my soap box)

I'm with you all. Brandi is inline with what I do. I go make all my color copies of the host flyer two months in advance. Everything has a labeled folder. Easy to put packets together. One day set up 1 month in advance. I'm shooting for NC- I want to know who I will see there. I just went to wave 3. Who else will I see?I work full-time, but decided 8 shows a month I could handle. 3-2-1 all the way. I have 11 shows in Sep. and 10 shows in October. With the new appetizer plates and caddy to show this month, I'll fill Nov. I just need to KEEP consultants active. In two years I've recruited 8, but currently 1 is active and two just went inactive. I need more like me, (sales and dedication wise).

For January, just like Amanda said, just keep working your business as much as you can during Nov-early Dec. We usually have good specials for Jan, so promote those once we hear them. Promote 'after the holidays' get-togethers. I've had 3K Jan's the past 2 years & earned NC half off. After the craziness of Xmas is over, people are ready to get out of the house & have FUN!

Okay lacy make sure I do it this year. I had great plans last year but got lazy because I was having an awesome fall. Then comes Jan. and plop flat on my face.
I'm with you all. Brandi is inline with what I do. I go make all my color copies of the host flyer two months in advance. Everything has a labeled folder. Easy to put packets together. One day set up 1 month in advance. I'm shooting for NC- I want to know who I will see there. I just went to wave 3. Who else will I see?
I am starting to get here. I can do it!

:eek: Oh my goodness - One of my fundraising hosts that lives near McAllen contacted me the other day to do a second fundraiser - Now today she asks if she could buy the kit and do her own fundraiser Too Cool

WAHOO!!! That's great Kathy!!

Go Kathy Go Kathy!!!:D:D:D

Yeah Kathy! Looks like those fundraisers are going to start helping you out after all! Sorry I haven't been very chatty the last couple days. It is the start of a very busy month. Seems like I have something going everyday. I have my first September show tonight and another one tomorrow afternoon. Last night I sat down and made all of my October packets and sent out my first two this morning. I have also created a show file that i bring with me everywhere. Every time I book a show I immediately fill out the host sheet (that is used for filing later) and anything I get until the show also goes in this folder. Also I have begun to write everything in my calendar. It has been making life so much easier for me! It is easy to handle when in the car (where I make a lot of my phone calls) and all of my info for my host such as date time name ph # address recipe progress and who they booked from is in one little box. I used to be very sparatic and never had all the info in one place except P3 which is not always with me. I have found that host coaching has been much simpler because I don't say" oh I forgot what recipe or what was their number?-- nevermind I will call later.) Now when I have the time I use it. ok, I feel like I am rambling now... I will update again soon!

Oh- tonights host says she could def see herself selling PC and wants to eventually but now the time is not right... how do I get past that?

I am going about putting them on my PWS right away but I need to be better about host coaching and the host form for info

I wish I had a PWS. It just isn't in our budget right now. Bills kinda pile with two kids going to school now and both wanting to do sports... I am relying on a good September to bring us back up to speed!

I had a lot of stuff going on so I renewed for just 6 months since the price increased I so so many catty fundraisers it is very useful to my biz

WOHOO - I have a new recruit on my team

After the show I did last night, I might have a recruit! The host is VERY interested! That would make me a future!

Go Ellen Go!

Yeah for both of you! I had my first two shows of the season this weekend. Both of them went very well! My first host (the one that was interested but the time wasn't right) is deeply re-considering. Her mom is interested in helping her out as a dual team to get started and my contact slips have a question that basically asks if the host were to sign up would you do a show for them and out of those she has 6 shows to start already. We have a phone meeting to follow up on Tuesday evening.

Oh also I want to post this to hold myself accountable... my personal goal for September is $4000.00 in sales. I have never hit that high. So far I am at 1200.00! WOOT!

Awesome Kathy!

And way to go Brandi~you're off to a great start this month:thumbup:

Thanks Lacy! I just had a show cancel on me for the end of September but I am glad that it is at least the last weekend of the month! That means I can still have a chance to book it at my shows this weekend! I call one of my potentials this eveing to see what she thinks! Cross your fingers! I really think Pampered Chef would be perfect for her! Let's wait and see if she thinks so!

Thanks Lacy! I just had a show cancel on me for the end of September but I am glad that it is at least the last weekend of the month! That means I can still have a chance to book it at my shows this weekend! I call one of my potentials this eveing to see what she thinks! Cross your fingers! I really think Pampered Chef would be perfect for her! Let's wait and see if she thinks so!

How are we doing this week?
I'll post later, but I think I got one signing today:D I talked to her yesterday & she said she's ready & will call me today.....:thumbup:

Hey Ya'll. I'm a little late joining you guys and I haven't read the full thread yet (but I'll get it read before the day is over....10 pages!). I want to join too! My goal is to earn Directorship by November 1st! I currently have 4 on my team (2 just signed this week....woo hoo I'm so darn excited about them too). Anyhow, count me in. I've got tons to do this morning, I just wanted to 'officially' join in. Gotta run for now, I'll read the whole thread and check in later today.

Happy Birthday Kathy!

Great to have you Linda!

I have a show tonight and a brunch show in the morning. I am looking forward to both having an excellent turnout! I am working on my last host to recriut. She spent over $300.00 as the host... of course she got over $800.00 worth of products for it!!! She wants to wait to sign on until they buy their new home... my perceptive... why wait? The extra money will help with all those extra fees! We discussed her coming to my next cluster meeting but thats not until October... no commitment yet.

After the weekend I will update my monthly sales for you all. Remember my goal is $4000.00. I WILL DO IT!

Glad to have ya Linda:D

I had a great weekend! Two shows Friday and Saturday. One of them is closed already and the other will close tomorrow night. Sold cookware at both! My points currently are 1707 but will be 2582 once this weekends shows are added! I also got 3 bookings at each show! That added another 6 to my calendar! Not so lucky with recruiting yet again but at least the sales are going well and I am intriguing people enough for them to invite me into their home too! How is everyone else doing?

Brandi2007 said:
I had a great weekend! Two shows Friday and Saturday. One of them is closed already and the other will close tomorrow night. Sold cookware at both! My points currently are 1707 but will be 2582 once this weekends shows are added! I also got 3 bookings at each show! That added another 6 to my calendar! Not so lucky with recruiting yet again but at least the sales are going well and I am intriguing people enough for them to invite me into their home too! How is everyone else doing?

this is something I have been doing with great success at recruiting. IF my host has 3 or more bookings, I tell her point blank "You NEED to do this if only for these 3 shows! Just add another show, and catalog shows count too, to fulfill your comittment to PC. Would you rather go to each of your friends show and spend $50, or be the consultant and make $100?" Now, during host coaching and before the start of the show, each host has told me no to the biz, BUT after seeing how easy it would be to start, without picking up the phone to try to get a show, they have ended up signing! I am signing my 5th consultant today, IN LESS THAN 30 DAYS!!!
Now, I'm not trying to tell you how to run your biz, but this has been working great for me. EVERY ONE of my recruits has told me "no" at some point, and several have told me no several times, BUT when I started showing them this point of view, they signed! Good luck!

<h2>1. What are the benefits of becoming a Director at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>Becoming a Director at Pampered Chef comes with many benefits, including higher commission rates, access to exclusive training and resources, and the potential to earn trips and other rewards.</p><h2>2. How can I increase my sales to reach the Director level?</h2><p>To increase your sales, consider hosting more parties, reaching out to new customers, and offering promotions or discounts. You can also ask for referrals from satisfied clients and utilize social media to expand your reach.</p><h2>3. How many consultants do I need on my team to become a Director?</h2><p>To qualify for Director, you will need at least 5 active consultants on your team. However, it's important to focus on quality over quantity and work with individuals who are dedicated and motivated to help you reach your goals.</p><h2>4. What kind of support can I expect from my team as I work towards Director?</h2><p>Your team can offer valuable support in many ways, such as sharing tips and tricks for successful parties, helping you recruit new consultants, and cheering you on as you reach milestones on your journey towards Directorship.</p><h2>5. What is the timeline for reaching Director at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>The timeline for reaching Director can vary for each individual, as it depends on factors such as your sales efforts, team growth, and dedication to achieving your goals. It's important to set realistic targets and consistently work towards them to make progress towards Directorship.</p>

1. What are the benefits of becoming a Director at Pampered Chef?

Becoming a Director at Pampered Chef comes with many benefits, including higher commission rates, access to exclusive training and resources, and the potential to earn trips and other rewards.

2. How can I increase my sales to reach the Director level?

To increase your sales, consider hosting more parties, reaching out to new customers, and offering promotions or discounts. You can also ask for referrals from satisfied clients and utilize social media to expand your reach.

3. How many consultants do I need on my team to become a Director?

To qualify for Director, you will need at least 5 active consultants on your team. However, it's important to focus on quality over quantity and work with individuals who are dedicated and motivated to help you reach your goals.

4. What kind of support can I expect from my team as I work towards Director?

Your team can offer valuable support in many ways, such as sharing tips and tricks for successful parties, helping you recruit new consultants, and cheering you on as you reach milestones on your journey towards Directorship.

5. What is the timeline for reaching Director at Pampered Chef?

The timeline for reaching Director can vary for each individual, as it depends on factors such as your sales efforts, team growth, and dedication to achieving your goals. It's important to set realistic targets and consistently work towards them to make progress towards Directorship.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathytnt
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Denarella
  • Kathytnt
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • jcsmilez