• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reaching Goals Together: Let's Work Towards Director!

In summary, the conversation discusses a variety of strategies that can help individuals reach their goal of becoming a Director. Strategies include having an organized office, doing 3-2-1, having enough shows on the calendar, having recruiting materials, and setting goals, among others. Additionally, it is shared that it is important to have at least ten people on the team, and that 80% of the team will produce 80% of the results. Finally, it is suggested to back up your goals with online training and telecourses.
okay ladies.... almost time for me to leave work. Off to get the kids, change, and meet up with my potential recruits. Wish me luck! Since I don't allow myself on the threads at home I won't be able to update until Monday. (hopefully I can catch up on all your posts!) Have a wonderful weekend!

actually if you really miss me you can email me! LOL I am allowed to check that. heehee

:cry: We have to wait until Monday??

email me baby! If I make an exception now I will be forever doomed! I am a little bummed because this thread is really going to help keep me motivated but I am in high hopes that cutting myself off will help me focus when i am at home with all my PC stuff.

I already e-mailed you via CS

Kathytnt said:
I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and it is not a train - Organization is truly the key to me being able build the business big or at lest Director - It has always been a weakness of mine.

Everyone always thinks that Virgos are so organized - I am a closet perfectionist which actually causes me lots of problems because I just won't try thing if I can't do them as good as I would like.

I am a Virgo too, and just like you Kathy!! A perfect example is that I can't scapbook even though I would love to. I can't get past the planning, and I'm completely afraid that I won't do it "right"!

(My bday was yesterday, the 23rd.)

abrahamlaur said:
it took some time to get used to but i like it better

sarah there is a word doc on here somewhere about getting your office organized in a day. i think its in the organization thread. well at the end of that document there is something about organizing that so you know what you did and when, it talks about how to put it into your calendar and putting checks, stars etc by their name in your calendar and then when your all done you just put a check mark over their whole info. you do this in the day to day tast sheet, not the monthly view of you calendar ... if you cant find it, i'll look and let you know.

Thanks, I actually printed that out and it's here somewhere on my desk!:eek: Well, the boys are due for their naps now, so I will find it and read it while they are sleeping. I definitely don't have a whole day, but everything can be broken down in to bits, right??

I will try to post it here

Attachments

• Get_Your_Business_Organized_in_a_Day[1].doc
    36 KB · Views: 400
yes sarah, i'm not doing the whole binder thing, but i really liked the end where she talks about her shows in her calendar ... luck you .. a nap .. my daughter must thing its against her religion or something! LOL

I think I may end up doing most of my org online but I need a place for everything and transfer everything over - Contacts and such we will see

Well, not as much progress this week as I'd like. I did book another Sept show last night. I sent out an email this morning about a booking blast I"m doing thru Tues. I also left really upbeat & excited messages to my top 2 recruit potentials. (crossing my fingers that they'll call back soon!)

What is everyone's goal for the weekend - I am still on an organization blitz and still working on packets and bookings in the mean time - Last S/S show tonight!

Thanks for the organization in a day, that is my plan for Monday.Okay today get rid as much junk at yard sale & get ready for farmers market tomorrow. In between down time mail out invites for my fall customer appreciation show!!!Stamping my catalogs tomorrow during Farmers Market. Sometimes it's slow I might as well be productive.Again thank you for this thread, it helps to write these things out. I need to sell a dishwasher and a saddle and I will be extremely happy.

Sarah, Just curious where you are located in Northern Cali. I am in Redwood Valley just north of Ukiah. It's cool to meet people on here who are close to you but not in your cluster.

I dont really have alot planned for this weekend, its always hard to get things done with my husband home. But I am going to TRY to get some catalogs into a folder with sheet protectors on each page. Also see if I can come up with a list of what to talk about with a recruit at an interview on Friday. Oh and stamp the rest of my catalogs and send out invitations for a show on the 8th! I so wish I had money to send these host packets out! I'm dying just holding on to them!

We're on a mission. Cleaning & purging in the Kitchen. We got more organizers for the drawers for our tools. We're going through the cabinets and trying to organize everything. ooking for better ways to store our PC products. We really are getting quite alot.
We have 2 parties to close out they should both be pretty good...the one is shooting for $700 the other for $500. We booked 2 more parties for October at the show we had the other night. We're up to 8 bookings for October but only 5 for eptember. I had hoped we would do better in September but it doesn't seem to be happening. We'll keep plugging. We have 4 leads that we're working with and hope we can get them to commit soon. If we do then we're only one away from director. Everyone keep focused and we'll all get there! Have a great weekend.

Joe & Diane Schalk
(PamperedChefDude & Dudette)

pamperedalf said:
Sarah, Just curious where you are located in Northern Cali. I am in Redwood Valley just north of Ukiah. It's cool to meet people on here who are close to you but not in your cluster.

I'm in Petaluma, about a half an hour south of Santa Rosa. It is neat to meet people that are close to you!

I was just there last week, I had surgery on my mouth. (I call it surgery, the dentist may not. He was an oral surgon)What was really funny when we went to Dallas for Leadership this year, we were in line next to 2 ladies from Petaluma. Small world!

I wonder if one of them was sarah amanda :)

Laurie, it could have been Sarah I don't remember!!!!Sarah were you at leadership this year?????

pamperedalf said:
Laurie, it could have been Sarah I don't remember!!!!

Sarah were you at leadership this year?????

Nope, but I hope to go this year! I'm trying to think who would have gone to Leadership. I'm pretty sure my director and her downline are the only directors in the area. They are in Rohnert Park though. My director is Laura Skiles and the other in her downline is Rhonda Kramer. Ring any bells?

I know the 2 ladies that were there were Directors & their name tags said Petaluma.Okay my two big ticket items didn't sell at all. I am bummed but they will go soon I hope!

i just read this whole thread and my eyes are bugging out:eek: b/c its after 1am and bedtime

i'd like to jump in as well
my goals for tomorrow i guess actually later today are
1. to get packed for our little getaway up north for 3 nights
2. to get everything ready for my fundraiser on thurs evening, since when we get back i will be cooking for it :D
3. do some emails and set a show up on my psw
and #4 if there is anytime left in the day to start organzing my desk :yuck:

I'm baaack! I don't feel like I had a very productive weekend but I know once September hits I will be bombarded! I did meet with one potential... she is not ready... determined to have her baby and wait two years before she signs. I left her with some open ended thoughts and a plan to call her Tuesday. I also had my last S/S show Saturday. That will close Thursday night at the latest. I will be calling a catalog host this afternoon to see how she is doing and I am also planning a catalog show for myself so that I can buy my Mom the 7 peice executive set as a house warming gift. (she doesn't want a party... silly woman is embarrassed easy). She has done catalog shows for me but I am thinking she will be too busy this month and i know she realy wants the cookware... I don't want her to miss out. Oh! And I sold two family skillets at my show this weekend! PANORAMA POINTS BABY! Okay well, I came here before I got any work done at my job so I better go. I will check in again soon...

Kathy??? How was your last show of the season? and thanks for the organization flier!

Looks like my show will be $600+ which will make this the biggest month I have ever had.

I have to revamp my fundraising program because I am giving away too much money but it is really hard to figure out what to do

I book another show - have a few ohter potential shows but i am having trouble reaching the future hosts

I did gt 115 points on pan-o-rama the other day WOHOO! I want a skillet

I am trying to work on an assembly like to finish these packets

Then I need to get payment and ship out a bunch of stuff I posted last week. I just have to put my hosts and guest ahead of that project.
KWIM

ladies... what's the plan for today? Almost time to call my catalog host... I cross my fingers that she has had good luck!

Plan for today was to "organize in a day" BUT I have a sick child, so it will have to wait until tomorrow. I am very grateful that I don't have to stress out about work anymore when I have a sick child! Thank you PC! New plan: make some contacts at the dr office!

My Plan:
Go Pay My Maui trip off (go to the bank so the check doesn't bounce)
Send Newsletter out
Mail 2 catalog packets & 2 show packets
Buy postcard stamps and work on the 13th's invites
Pay some bills (I wish they would go away)
Get ready for tomorrow's show last show of the month
Clean a little house Thanks again for making me accountableHopefully I hear from that school over the preschool teacher position.

pamperedtara said:
Plan for today was to "organize in a day" BUT I have a sick child, so it will have to wait until tomorrow. I am very grateful that I don't have to stress out about work anymore when I have a sick child! Thank you PC! New plan: make some contacts at the dr office!

GREAT PLAN! :thumbup: GOOD FOR YOU! Flip through a catalog while you are waiting!

Amanda- hope you hear soon-- best wishes! Get those invites outta here! Don't let yourself get up until they are done!

Tara - Hope the little one is better soon

Amanda - Most of the schools start here today! So they should be hiring pretty quickly right??

My task for today is to clean off my desk. I am attaching pictures so that I can really be held accountable to doing it! I will attach the "after" pictures when I am done. Don't expect to see them until this evening though!:yuck: :D

Attachments

• DSC01250.JPG
    DSC01250.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 333
  • DSC01251.JPG
    DSC01251.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 326
Go Sarah Go!!

We worked on cleaning out drawers and cabinets in the kitche used all new organizers...went pretty well. Talked to one of our potentials, it's looking good. Went to graduation for Step Up Sunday night. We have some packets to get out today and close out a party.

Joe & Diane Schalk
PamperedChefDude & Dudette

Sarah---YEAH! Now that is a way to motivate yourself! You know we will be bugging you for pictures right!!!??? It feels so nice to have a clean desk! I always do at work even when everything ISN'T done when I leave for the day sooo... I took the same concept home... made an "inbox" for the in progress type stuff. Keeps the desk clear and i alwasy know where to find things that "need to be done".

Just got back from the bank... made a deposit... teller says "Pampered Chef?" Now i thought everyone there already knew I did this so I was shocked! She said her "PC lady" just moved last minute just when this teller had been thinking it was time to book a show! So...tomorrow I will be brining her a flier with upcoming specials and set a date!

Go Brandi Go!!!

I'm back, had to take a week off (death in the family). But now I can think more clearly now. Goals for today is, put together display boards for Hosting and Recruiting. I have a booth tomorrow at a middle school orientation. Hoping to get new leads. Then I have the booth on Tues. I guess organizing my office is put off until Wed.

LOVE THIS QUOTE FROM RECRUIT TIP OF THE DAY!.............

“When I began my business, I got more than just products — I
got a lifestyle that most people can only imagine. For instance, how do
you measure living debt free, or put a price tag on being able to stay
home with your children and have a fulfilling, rewarding career? How do
you measure the value of the self-confidence gained and the
opportunity to help others, just like you, achieve their dreams? Does any of this
sound appealing to you?”

I WILL DEFINITELY BE TRYING THIS!

Brandi2007 said:
Just got back from the bank... made a deposit... teller says "Pampered Chef?" Now i thought everyone there already knew I did this so I was shocked! She said her "PC lady" just moved last minute just when this teller had been thinking it was time to book a show! So...tomorrow I will be brining her a flier with upcoming specials and set a date!

I've got a customer at the bank because I have Pampered Chef Account under my name on my checks and deposit slips. She noticed and wanted to place an order.

Bobby

Brandi2007 said:
LOVE THIS QUOTE FROM RECRUIT TIP OF THE DAY!.............

“When I began my business, I got more than just products — I
got a lifestyle that most people can only imagine. For instance, how do
you measure living debt free, or put a price tag on being able to stay
home with your children and have a fulfilling, rewarding career? How do
you measure the value of the self-confidence gained and the
opportunity to help others, just like you, achieve their dreams? Does any of this
sound appealing to you?”

I WILL DEFINITELY BE TRYING THIS!

I thought about putting a message like that on the back of a t-shirt.

One thing I am working on is a more consistently positive attitude. I purchased a copy oth "The Secret" DVD off ebay yesterday after seeing one of the teachers speak Saturday at a local women's expo. I ordered the book 'The Secret" and Les Hewitt's "The Power of Focus' from B & N yesterday. It included free expidited shipping. It is shipping today. I also got a $5 off coupon at the Half Price books store and they have a copy of The Power of Focus for Women there for $6.48 with a sale going on for Labor Day. Also on my Ebay and B & N puchases I remember to go through My Points so I will get extra points in my account.

I frequently have a positive attitude but when I get down I get REAL down. I am hoping this and my organizational goals this week will help put me in a better place with my business and personal life.

Sarah: we must be long lost sisters! That's exactly how my desk looks!

Kathy: you'll like the books! I'm part-way into Les Hewitt's book & really like it!

Got another recruit lead from my show on Saturday; going to call her this evening!

Kathy- I can't say enough how much Les Hewitt has helped me! I am half way through his book and listening to an audio of him. Excellent ideas! I can't wait to share his work with everyone I know!

Bobbi- Good for you! I talked with my teller today and she was so excited about the October special. I will be meeting with her thursday to set her show date in my schedule!

Sarah--- how are you coming along? Good progress???

I am taking tomorrow off completely. It is my birthday and also my son's first day of kidnergarten! So tonight I will be floowing up with my last show host and making a second attempt at my catalog host to see how she is coming along.

Lacy-- let us know how your recruit meeting goes! Fingers crossed!

Well, I didn't get it all done yesterday. I did get all of the bookkeeping work done that was sitting on the left hand side of my desk, so that pile is gone. I also cleaned the piles of paper off the right side. Oh, and my in basket. I didn't even touch on top of my printer and on top of my filing cabinet. So new goal for today is to get it all done. I will definitely be posting pictures tonight, even if it kills me!!

What are everyone else's goals today?

I have to admit I have been a bad girl - My head got turned at VIsions by these things called Power Pops They have hoodia in them and stuff So dang good and I forget to eat.

Can I do PC and thse Pops at the same time? at least until I am a director (something my hubby doesn't want me to do)

Yes, you can be a consultant for more than one company, until you're a director, then it's just PC! Are those vitamins? My MIL was going to sell kids' vitamins awhile back that I think they were called that...

They do have a kids vitamin pop but I tried the weight loss one and it's tasty and so far it really suppresses my appetite. Trust me I am a born skeptic and I have been working in a vitamin dept so I know the ingredients sound like they should work

I would never leave PC but this seems like a fun sideline - I had my second one today and I had to make myself go eat eat something because I was forgetting to eat I am a person that ALWYS has an appetite

Well off to the post office to mail packets and such

Last edited:
I made a follow up call to a potential recruit and invited her to our next cluster meeting. She is going to try to arrange for a baby sitter and I will be calling her on Friday.

<h2>1. What are the benefits of becoming a Director at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>Becoming a Director at Pampered Chef comes with many benefits, including higher commission rates, access to exclusive training and resources, and the potential to earn trips and other rewards.</p><h2>2. How can I increase my sales to reach the Director level?</h2><p>To increase your sales, consider hosting more parties, reaching out to new customers, and offering promotions or discounts. You can also ask for referrals from satisfied clients and utilize social media to expand your reach.</p><h2>3. How many consultants do I need on my team to become a Director?</h2><p>To qualify for Director, you will need at least 5 active consultants on your team. However, it's important to focus on quality over quantity and work with individuals who are dedicated and motivated to help you reach your goals.</p><h2>4. What kind of support can I expect from my team as I work towards Director?</h2><p>Your team can offer valuable support in many ways, such as sharing tips and tricks for successful parties, helping you recruit new consultants, and cheering you on as you reach milestones on your journey towards Directorship.</p><h2>5. What is the timeline for reaching Director at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>The timeline for reaching Director can vary for each individual, as it depends on factors such as your sales efforts, team growth, and dedication to achieving your goals. It's important to set realistic targets and consistently work towards them to make progress towards Directorship.</p>

1. What are the benefits of becoming a Director at Pampered Chef?

Becoming a Director at Pampered Chef comes with many benefits, including higher commission rates, access to exclusive training and resources, and the potential to earn trips and other rewards.

2. How can I increase my sales to reach the Director level?

To increase your sales, consider hosting more parties, reaching out to new customers, and offering promotions or discounts. You can also ask for referrals from satisfied clients and utilize social media to expand your reach.

3. How many consultants do I need on my team to become a Director?

To qualify for Director, you will need at least 5 active consultants on your team. However, it's important to focus on quality over quantity and work with individuals who are dedicated and motivated to help you reach your goals.

4. What kind of support can I expect from my team as I work towards Director?

Your team can offer valuable support in many ways, such as sharing tips and tricks for successful parties, helping you recruit new consultants, and cheering you on as you reach milestones on your journey towards Directorship.

5. What is the timeline for reaching Director at Pampered Chef?

The timeline for reaching Director can vary for each individual, as it depends on factors such as your sales efforts, team growth, and dedication to achieving your goals. It's important to set realistic targets and consistently work towards them to make progress towards Directorship.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathytnt
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Denarella
  • Kathytnt
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • jcsmilez