• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Out When and Where the Spring Regional Training is Happening

In summary, the Spring Regional Training is an annual event that typically takes place in March or April. The exact date and location are not yet announced, but updates can be found on the company's website or through your consultant. Registration is required and can be done through your consultant or on the website when it opens a few months before the event. There is a fee to attend the training, which varies based on location and activities. The training is designed to help consultants improve their skills, learn about new products and sales techniques, and network with others in the business.
missyciccolella
Did I space out and not see when and where the regional training is going to be held this spring? If anyone has info on this please post or point me in the right direction. Thanks!

They didn't announce the specific places/dates at Leadership.

It'll be posted on consultant's corner, and probably in an issue or 2 of the newsletter and weekly email.

Thanks...I thought I spaced out and forgot. My anniversary is in May so DH and I are tinkering around with a weekend get-a-way and didn't want to plan something if I was going to miss the training. I'll keep watching for it.

Oh, I think I remember that they said it would be in a Weekly Bites or a CN.

Is anyone going to the Reginal Meeting in Baltimore or April 29th?? If so,, I am going down the night before and have a room booked. If anyone is interested, I do have space for someone, if you want to share the room with me. Just let me know.

I am going to Baltimore too----

there is another thread (longer) about this. I think there were more going to Baltimore. Have a great time! :)

Related to Find Out When and Where the Spring Regional Training is Happening

1. When will the Spring Regional Training be happening?

The exact date for the Spring Regional Training is not yet announced, but it typically takes place in March or April. Keep an eye on our website or contact your consultant for updates.

2. Where will the Spring Regional Training be held?

The location for the Spring Regional Training varies each year, but it is usually held in a major city or convention center. Once the location is announced, it will be posted on our website and your consultant will also have the information.

3. How can I register for the Spring Regional Training?

You can register for the Spring Regional Training through your consultant or on our website. Registration typically opens a few months before the event. Keep an eye out for announcements and instructions on how to register.

4. Is there a cost to attend the Spring Regional Training?

Yes, there is a registration fee for the Spring Regional Training. The cost varies depending on the location and activities included in the training. Your consultant will have more information on the cost and how to pay.

5. What can I expect to learn at the Spring Regional Training?

The Spring Regional Training is designed to help consultants enhance their skills, learn new techniques and products, and network with other consultants. You can expect to learn about new products, sales techniques, and business strategies to help you grow your Pampered Chef business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefdonna
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • RossDeb2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • SamanthaNicole