• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Belinda Ellsworth in Boston Area

In summary, Belinda Ellsworth is a renowned business strategist, speaker, and coach based in the Boston Area. She offers services such as keynote speaking, coaching, workshops, and online courses, as well as a membership program for ongoing support. Her unique approach to helping entrepreneurs develop an abundance mindset and leverage their strengths sets her apart. The cost of working with Belinda varies depending on the service, and she can be contacted through her website, email, social media, and booking agent.
sarahlegare
I'm going to a Belinda Ellsworth training in Worcester, MA this Sat (March 29th) and I'm so excited!! Is anyone else going? I heard about it from a Tastefully Simple Rep, she invited me to go along! You can go online at stepintosuccess.com and register. It's $42. Let me know if anyone else is going, so maybe we can meet up!!

sarahlegare said:
I'm going to a Belinda Ellsworth training in Worcester, MA this Sat (March 29th) and I'm so excited!! Is anyone else going? I heard about it from a Tastefully Simple Rep, she invited me to go along! You can go online at stepintosuccess.com and register. It's $42. Let me know if anyone else is going, so maybe we can meet up!!

I would LOVE to go, but its too much of a drive for me....:cry: Have a GREAT time!!:D

I'm looking forward to it! Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend the Belinda Ellsworth training in Worcester this Saturday. However, I hope you have a great time and learn a lot of valuable information! Maybe we can connect after the training and share some of the key takeaways. Enjoy the event!

What is Belinda Ellsworth in Boston Area?

Belinda Ellsworth is a renowned business strategist, speaker, and coach who specializes in helping entrepreneurs and business owners achieve success and reach their goals. She is based in the Boston Area but travels around the world to share her expertise.

What services does Belinda Ellsworth offer?

Belinda Ellsworth offers a variety of services, including keynote speaking, coaching, workshops, and online courses. She also has a membership program where entrepreneurs can get ongoing support and guidance from her.

What makes Belinda Ellsworth unique?

Belinda Ellsworth's approach to business and success is unique because she focuses on helping entrepreneurs develop a mindset of abundance and leverage their strengths to achieve their goals. She also combines practical strategies with personal development principles to help her clients achieve success in both their business and personal lives.

What is the cost of working with Belinda Ellsworth?

The cost of working with Belinda Ellsworth varies depending on the specific service or program. She offers free resources and low-cost options, such as books and online courses, as well as higher-priced services such as coaching and speaking engagements. It is best to contact her directly for more information on pricing.

How can I contact Belinda Ellsworth?

You can contact Belinda Ellsworth through her website, email, or social media accounts. She is also available for speaking engagements and can be reached through her booking agent. Additionally, you can join her email list to receive updates and information about her services and events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShanaSmith
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Poll