• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Belinda Ellsworth Is Coming to Northern Ca

I love you so much Amanda!! You are awesome and I hope you learn as much from Belinda as I have! I am SO jealous that you get to see her live! Have a blast at conference!
ShanaSmith
Silver Member
Just in case anyone in the area hasn't heard. Belinda Ellsworth is coming to Roseville on January 4th. The registration is still open and we need more people! The early bird price is $27.50 and good through the 19th. You can register from the 20-31 for $37.50.

I will try to post the form

Thanks!

With Belinda Ellsworth

Start your 2007 Year Accelerating Your Career
By Learning from Belinda How To. . . .

• Manage Your Time Wisely
• Motivate Others AND Yourself
• Develop a Common Sense Winning Approach
• Increase Your Bookings
• Increase Your Sales Average
• Develop Your Team
• Create a More Powerful Presentation

Registration Slip * * Reserve Your Seat Now

NAME:_______________________________________________ LEVEL:_______________________________

ADDRESS:__________________________________________ CITY/STATE:____________________________

PHONE:___________________________________ EMAIL:___________________________________________

NAME OF DIRECTOR:_____________________________ OR GUEST OF:______________________________

__________ $27.50 EARLYBIRD REGISTRATION - Register on or before December 19
_________ $37.50 Register between December 19-31 (NO REGISTRATIONS AT THE DOOR)
_________ $27.50 Registration for guests by December 31

REGISTRATION INCLUDES DESSERT BAR and BEVERAGE
COMING FROM WORK AND DON’T HAVE TIME TO EAT??? – ORDER A BOX LUNCH
_________ $6.00 Sandwich & Chips (choose one) Turkey______ Roast Beef________ Veggie______

Sorry for some reason it wouldn't let me send all that in one post

Okay just sent my check in for a fellow sister consultant, thanks for posting the info again I had forgotten about it. I am hoping that this will give me the kick in my butt that I need.

I was checking out where she's doing presentations awhile back, & was surprised at how reasonable the cost is! I hope she comes close to KS soon! Maybe I'll have to write her & ask...:)

lacychef said:
I was checking out where she's doing presentations awhile back, & was surprised at how reasonable the cost is! I hope she comes close to KS soon! Maybe I'll have to write her & ask...:)

I thought the same thing about the cost. I hope she makes it to Indiana next year!

Lacy and pamperedgirl3,
Just stay at my house! Then you can write off the whole trip! ;)

DanielleQ said:
Lacy and pamperedgirl3,

There you go! Of course, the plane ticket from IN to CA would kind of defeat the purpose of the inexpensive seminar!

Details, details...

DanielleQ said:
Lacy and pamperedgirl3,

Awwww, that's so sweet!

Okay I am getting excited because I get to see Belinda tomorrow, then Sunday I leave for leadership. I need this boost so bad, & hopefully it will drill some good things in my head.Gill If I have time before I leave I will type up my notes for you and post!!

I'll be there tomorrow!! I am so excited!! :)

pamperedalf said:
Okay I am getting excited because I get to see Belinda tomorrow, then Sunday I leave for leadership. I need this boost so bad, & hopefully it will drill some good things in my head.

Gill If I have time before I leave I will type up my notes for you and post!!

I love you so much Amanda!! You are awesome and I hope you learn as much from Belinda as I have! I am SO jealous that you get to see her live! Have a blast at conference!

1. When and where is Belinda Ellsworth coming to Northern California?

Belinda Ellsworth's visit to Northern California is scheduled for October 15, 2021 at the Sacramento Convention Center.

2. How much does it cost to attend the event?

The cost to attend Belinda Ellsworth's event in Northern California is $99 per person for Pampered Chef consultants and $129 for guests.

3. What can I expect from Belinda Ellsworth's presentation?

Belinda Ellsworth is a renowned motivational speaker and business coach. She will be sharing her expertise and proven strategies for success in the direct sales industry.

4. Can I bring a friend or family member who is not a consultant?

Yes, non-consultants are welcome to attend Belinda Ellsworth's event in Northern California for a slightly higher registration fee of $129.

5. How do I register for the event?

You can register for Belinda Ellsworth's event in Northern California through the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in to your consultant account and select the event from the list of available trainings and workshops.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mom4angela
  • hoosierchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom