• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mi/Northern Oh Consultants - B. Ellsworth Nov. 1

In summary, the "Mi/Northern Oh Consultants - B. Ellsworth Nov. 1" event will be held on November 1st in the Mi/Northern Ohio area. The cost to attend the event is $25 per person, and attendees are welcome to bring a guest who must also pay the fee. The event will feature training and demonstrations from experienced Pampered Chef consultants, providing attendees with new tips and techniques for using the products and valuable business strategies. To register, contact your Pampered Chef consultant for registration information and confirmation of attendance.

You coming?

• Yes - I'll be coming by myself from the seminar

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Yes - I'm going to the seminar and I'm bringing people with me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - No seminar, but I want to meet all of you!

• Yes - I won't be at the training, but I'm bringing friends to party!

• Nope. Sorry.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Corn.

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
chefann
Gold Member
As Melissa posted (here), Belinda Ellsworth is offering a greatly discounted seminar in the Detroit area on November 1.

Yes, I know that November is likely to be Sell a Thon month, and it's the beginning of the real sales push for the holidays. But $10 for a 4-hour seminar is a steal!

I'm opening my house, which is about 15 minutes away from the event location, to anyone who wants to come over afterward. We'll have some lunch and visit a little. But I'd like to get a rough headcount so I can plan for food, etc.

Coming with cluster mates? Bring them! Even if you're not going to the seminar, you can join us for some chit-chat!

Wish I could go, Ann! Just a little too far for me! ;)

Oh, shoot- I forgot to make the poll public so I can see names. Gonna go recreate it. Sorry.

Hee Hee - had to vote CORN! just because!:D

I wish I could come, but have a show that day. If it gets canceled or rescheduled (God Forbid!) I'll be there though!

1. What is the location and date of the event?

The "Mi/Northern Oh Consultants - B. Ellsworth Nov. 1" event will be held on November 1st in the Mi/Northern Ohio area. The exact location will be announced closer to the event date.

2. What is the cost to attend the event?

The cost to attend the "Mi/Northern Oh Consultants - B. Ellsworth Nov. 1" event is $25 per person. This fee covers the cost of materials, food, and other expenses for the event.

3. Can I bring a guest with me to the event?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest with you to the "Mi/Northern Oh Consultants - B. Ellsworth Nov. 1" event. However, please note that each attendee must pay the $25 fee to cover event expenses.

4. What can I expect to learn at the event?

The "Mi/Northern Oh Consultants - B. Ellsworth Nov. 1" event will feature training and demonstrations from experienced Pampered Chef consultants. You can expect to learn new tips and techniques for using Pampered Chef products, as well as valuable business strategies to help you grow your business.

5. How do I register for the event?

To register for the "Mi/Northern Oh Consultants - B. Ellsworth Nov. 1" event, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant. They will provide you with the necessary registration information and confirm your attendance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Poll
  • chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mom4angela