• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mi/Northern Oh - B. Ellsworth Nov. 1

In summary, the seminar is $10 for 4 hours, and anyone is welcome to come. Ann is inviting clustermates and friends who are not going to the seminar to join them for lunch afterward. Jae is doubtful about attending due to work and other commitments.

You coming to party!

• Yes - I'm bringing others from the training

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - no training, but I'll be there to visit

• Yes - not going to the seminar, but I'm bringing friends to party

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
chefann
Gold Member
Oops- I forgot to make the poll on the other thread public so I could see who would be coming. Sorry about that!

As Melissa posted (here), Belinda Ellsworth is offering a greatly discounted seminar in the Detroit area on November 1.

Yes, I know that November is likely to be Sell a Thon month, and it's the beginning of the real sales push for the holidays. But $10 for a 4-hour seminar is a steal!

I'm opening my house, which is about 15 minutes away from the event location, to anyone who wants to come over afterward. We'll have some lunch and visit a little. But I'd like to get a rough headcount so I can plan for food, etc.

Coming with cluster mates? Bring them! Even if you're not going to the seminar, you can join us for some chit-chat!

I wish I could come! Maybe I can convince DH that we need to go visit his sister... :)

I want to go, I'm talking w my director and another clustermate to see about going.

Ann, that is so nice of you. I wish I could come. :)

I wish I could come, I have a show that day... if she reschedules, I am there!

DebbieJ said:
Ann, that is so nice of you. I wish I could come. :)

It's the weekend - and my couch pulls out! ;)

Ann, Can I let you know closer to the date? I have every intention of attending the Seminar as of now. However, I will have a 2.5 week old. So I hate to make def plans for anything. I couldn't help but register thinking that even if I didn't end up going I could miss out on the $10. And, not sure yet, I might be ok to go to the Seminar, but feel like I need to get right home afterwards. Add to the 2.5 week old that my Mom went on lifesupport on Sat. Off now, but I have no idea where things are headed. UGH. It has been a rough year for me :(

Ann, I wish Becky and I could come. I was thinking about it, but now there's a family birthday party that day. My son is one with a birthday. Sooo nice of you. I'm sad I'm going to miss out.

My recruiter is my closest clustermate and she does not travel b/c she has 2 small kids.Meanwhile, I'm forced to drive my car hundreds of miles weekly for work and am not sure how much I can ask of Ye Olde Cutlass. Oh, and my roomate allegedly wants a show that day, and I'm driving an hour north for a show on the 2nd.If roomie cancels on me, I MIGHT be willing to split the gas with someone around here ...

Melissa- no problem. I'm just trying to get a general count so that I don't have food for 3 when 10 show up. Sorry to hear about your mom, too.JAE- well, crud. ;)

Just over a month to the Belinda Ellsworth seminar in Novi. Anyone else considering coming?

Ann, I updated my vote to No. My husband is going to be out of town that day. So, I will need to get back to the new little one. Not to mention that at this time I am not even sure I will have a babysitter for either for the seminar anymore. My mom was my primary babysitter!

Aw, darn. But I totally understand. I hope you can find a sitter so you can at least go to the training.

This training is in 2 days!Anyone else going?I will mention that because there hasn't been any feedback/responses to my lunch invitation, I'm withdrawing it. I haven't had time to properly clean house. (Nor will I, since I have other things I'm dealing with right now.)

SO HOW WAS IT?
I am dying to know!!!!

It's cool that she's our speaker at Leadership. Belinda has such good energy and great thing to share from her business successes.

It was really good. I'm also excited to see her at Leadership (when I requalify to go), because I'm pretty sure her talk then will focus on the "for leaders" aspect of her training. This workshop was the "Step into Success" basics - but it's always good to hear it again!There were a lot of people there, from many different companies. A bunch had donated door prizes and ticket sales helped offset the expenses of the event.I met Carol there, and she seemed like a really nice gal. And someone else, whose name escapes me at the minute (now I'm really embarassed).

1. What is the date and location for "Mi/Northern Oh - B. Ellsworth Nov. 1"?

The event will be held on November 1st in B. Ellsworth, Michigan.

2. How do I register for the event?

You can register for the event by visiting our website and filling out the registration form, or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Is there a cost to attend "Mi/Northern Oh - B. Ellsworth Nov. 1"?

There is no cost to attend the event, but there may be optional products available for purchase.

4. What can I expect at the event?

The event will feature live cooking demonstrations, product showcases, and opportunities to learn new recipes and cooking techniques. There will also be special offers and promotions available exclusively at the event.

5. Can I bring a guest to "Mi/Northern Oh - B. Ellsworth Nov. 1"?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest to the event. However, please make sure they are also registered either through our website or with a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Poll
  • chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
Back