• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Belinda Ellsworth? Worth Going to See Live?

In summary, Belinda Ellsworth is an excellent speaker and trainer. She is worth going to if you are in the Raleigh, NC area on August 26th.
esavvymom
Staff member
Belinda Ellsworth is doing a "Leaders & Aspiring Leaders" event.

is she worth going to? It's a 3.5 hr event on a Friday evening. I can't go to Director Express because it's during on a weekday. I just signed my 2nd team member, and I really do want to make director by Jan 1. So I'm considering this event.

Yes/no?? I've heard of Belinda Ellsworth, but don't know much more than that about her.

Belinda is AMAZING! Go if you can.

Without a doubt, Go! And if you can bring your recruits also. Belinda, by far, is my favorite speaker! :D

Last edited:
YES!!!! take notes and share! ;)

I have seen her in person 1 time and it was so worth it!

yes go and be prepared to buy her cds she is sooooo worth i!!

Ok then! I registered. :D
I'll let you know how it goes. If anyone is in the Raleigh, NC area, it's August 26th 6-9:30pm. She's got the info on her website (stepintosuccess.com). ($35).

I went to the training last night. There were 4 of us from PC (all from my hosp. cluster too!) among a room full of Premiere Designs mostly. :)But it was excellent! Thank you for encouraging me to go. I've taken so many different training workshops (teleseminars, PC, a couple Live)....but I was thinking it's like a favorite meal. You may like lasagna alot, but you don't like or care for EVERYONE's version of lasagna. Each chef makes it a little different. :D I think that's how training can be.But she was a hoot! She apparently comes down here every fall (when asked)- because they combine it with a family vacation at the beach. Obviously THIS year, her vacation has been shortened a wee-bit as they wait for Hurricane Irene to move away from Wilmington.I ended up buying some of her stuff. It re-energized me towards my goals again. This even was geared for Leaders, but it was fantastic. I'm on the edge of promoting to Team Leader, so it still fit me and motivated me to keep moving FORWARD.

1. Who is Belinda Ellsworth?

Belinda Ellsworth is a highly sought-after speaker, trainer, and coach in the direct sales industry. She is known for her energetic and engaging presentations, as well as her expertise in sales and business strategies.

2. What is "Worth Going to See Live"?

"Worth Going to See Live" is the name of Belinda Ellsworth's signature seminar, where she shares her insights and strategies for success in the direct sales industry. It is a highly popular and well-received event among direct sales professionals.

3. What can I expect from attending a live event with Belinda Ellsworth?

Attending a live event with Belinda Ellsworth is a great opportunity to learn from one of the best in the direct sales industry. You can expect to gain valuable insights, tips, and techniques for growing your business and achieving success.

4. How long is the "Worth Going to See Live" event?

The "Worth Going to See Live" event typically lasts for one full day, from morning until evening. However, the exact schedule may vary depending on the location and specific event details.

5. Is it worth the investment to attend a live event with Belinda Ellsworth?

Absolutely! Attending a live event with Belinda Ellsworth is a great investment in your personal and professional growth. You will gain valuable knowledge and strategies that can help you achieve success in the direct sales industry. Plus, the energy and inspiration you will receive from Belinda's presentations are priceless.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mom4angela
  • cookingwithlove
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • esavvymom