• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Soon to Send Guest Invites?

In summary, the recommended time to mail guest invites for a home party is 7-10 days in advance. This allows for enough time for the invitation to be received and for guests to plan accordingly, but not too far in advance that it becomes a burden or forgotten. It's also important to personally invite guests before sending out invitations. Sending mini invitations without envelopes may result in damage during mailing and regular postage may not be enough.
Mama2bowbaby
I was really inspired at SL to mail guest invites for my hosts. When is the best time to mail the invites? I was thinking 2 weeks, but I'm not sure.

Thanks!

I try not to mail more than two weeks out. I shoot for 2 weeks to 10 days but I encourage (several times) my hosts to personally invite first.

10 days is good. Tammy Stanley has some great training on sending out invitations. She recommends 7-10 days for several reasons. First, home parties are something that take priority in people's lives and therefore need to be on their calendar weeks in advance. Second, the longer something is on our calendar the more it begins to feel like a COMMITMENT and the more we start to dread it, or make excuses for why we can't go (because we tend to not like commitments).

I also tell my hosts that the longer they have the invitation the more likely it is to get lost, buried in a pile on the counter or at the bottom of the purse, and the more likely they are to forget about it all together.

To add what Michelle said, Tammy also said- most people do know what they are doing 1-2 weeks out, but rarely do they know further than that, so that's part of the reason it's not so great to send them out too far out. It also works for if you need to send late invitations or booking close- because people already know if they have that date open and can come or not.I usually try for around 10 days from the party.

Thanks!It appears many on here like to send the minis in a regular envelope. If I were to send the minis with sticker closures and a the invite labels from CC, do the minis tend to get destroyed in the mail? I was thinking of sending out the minis w/out the envelopes since this is something new I'm trying out. When sending minis alone, can I use postcard postage?

Related to How Soon to Send Guest Invites?

How Soon to Send Guest Invites?

1. When should I send out invites for my Pampered Chef party?

Typically, it is recommended to send out invites 2-3 weeks in advance. This gives your guests enough time to plan and RSVP, while also giving you enough time to prepare for the party.

2. Can I send out invites too early?

It's best to avoid sending out invites too far in advance, as guests may forget about the party or make other plans. Stick to the 2-3 week timeframe for the best turnout.

3. Is it okay to send out last-minute invites?

While it's not ideal, life happens and sometimes last-minute invites are necessary. Just keep in mind that some guests may already have plans and may not be able to attend on short notice.

4. What's the best way to send out invites?

There are a few options for sending out invites - you can send them via email, through a private Facebook group, or by mailing physical invitations. Consider your guest list and choose the method that will be most convenient for them.

5. Do I need to include all of the party details in the invite?

It's important to include the date, time, location, and any special instructions (such as bringing a dish to share) in the invite. You can also include a brief overview of what to expect at the party and any promotions or discounts that will be offered.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • vhadley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • BlessedWifeMommy