1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Do any Canadians mail out invitations?

1. cheflorraine

cheflorraine Member Gold Member

Does anyone here mail out invitations to guests before parties (using the host's guest list)? It seems so many of the US consultants do that, but I'm wondering if that would be feasible here, as we don't really rely on 'snail-mail' as much.

Jul 15, 2009
  2. rennea

rennea Legacy Member Gold Member

I don't!! But if you are having a tough time with your hosts it might not be a bad idea. I'm personally to cheap!!! I just give the host invitations in the host folders.

Jul 15, 2009
  3. RossDeb2

RossDeb2 Member Gold Member

I would love to send them out for my hosts but really tend to run into a lot of hesitation on the part of my host when I offer this service. Its worth it to me to know that the invitations were sent out in a timely fashion.

Jul 15, 2009
  4. Chef Gilles

Chef Gilles Member Gold Member

I don't and not sure if I would consider it. For me, and it's only my personal opinion, I find it a bit impersonal using invitation. If you are inviting friends, why not give them a call and maybe get a response right away. Some people will respect verbal commitment which you could receive when calling so I have my hosts CALL friends.. You know how HO is asking us to pick up the phone..it works better...well I think it's the same for hosts and their guests.

Jul 15, 2009
Have something to add?