• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do Any Canadians Mail Out Invitations?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, sending out physical invitations before parties may not be as feasible in this digital age. However, offering a mix of both physical and electronic invitations can give hosts the option to choose what works best for them and their guests. The most important thing is to ensure all necessary information is communicated and guests are excited to attend the party.
cheflorraine
Gold Member
Does anyone here mail out invitations to guests before parties (using the host's guest list)? It seems so many of the US consultants do that, but I'm wondering if that would be feasible here, as we don't really rely on 'snail-mail' as much.

I don't!! But if you are having a tough time with your hosts it might not be a bad idea. I'm personally to cheap!!! I just give the host invitations in the host folders.

I would love to send them out for my hosts but really tend to run into a lot of hesitation on the part of my host when I offer this service. Its worth it to me to know that the invitations were sent out in a timely fashion.

I don't and not sure if I would consider it. For me, and it's only my personal opinion, I find it a bit impersonal using invitation. If you are inviting friends, why not give them a call and maybe get a response right away. Some people will respect verbal commitment which you could receive when calling so I have my hosts CALL friends.. You know how HO is asking us to pick up the phone..it works better...well I think it's the same for hosts and their guests.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely understand your concerns about mailing out invitations before parties. While it may be a common practice for consultants in the US, I agree that it may not be as feasible for us here. In this digital age, we often rely on electronic invitations and social media to reach out to our guests.However, I do believe that sending out physical invitations can still be a nice touch and can help make your host feel special. One option could be to offer a mix of both physical and electronic invitations, giving your host the option to choose what works best for them and their guests.Ultimately, the most important thing is to make sure your guests receive all the necessary information and are excited to attend the party. Whether that is through physical invitations or electronic means, it's up to your host's preference and what works best for your business. Best of luck with your parties!

1. Can I mail out invitations to Canadians if I live in the United States?

Yes, you can mail out invitations to Canadians if you live in the United States. Our company ships to both the US and Canada, so you can easily send invitations to your Canadian friends and family.

2. Are there any restrictions on mailing invitations to Canada?

There are some restrictions on mailing invitations to Canada, such as the weight and size of the envelope or package. It's best to check with your local post office or our customer service team for specific guidelines and regulations.

3. How long does it take for invitations to arrive in Canada?

The delivery time for invitations to Canada can vary depending on the shipping method you choose. Our standard shipping typically takes 5-7 business days, while expedited shipping can take 2-3 business days. Please keep in mind that customs and international shipping may also affect delivery times.

4. Do I need to pay any additional fees for mailing invitations to Canada?

There may be additional fees for mailing invitations to Canada, such as customs duties or taxes. These fees are the responsibility of the recipient and not included in our shipping charges. It's best to consult with your local post office or our customer service team for more information.

5. Can I use my Canadian address for billing and my US address for shipping invitations to Canada?

Yes, you can use your Canadian billing address and your US shipping address to mail invitations to Canada. However, please note that the billing and shipping addresses must match for credit card transactions to be processed successfully.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedbyKaren
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PamperedbyKaren
  • cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
letmepamperu13
  • cincychef