• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Another Sending Out Invite Question

In summary, the consultant has encountered a situation where three people have booked off a host who wants to sign. The consultant will pass on the guest list to the host and let them take care of sending out the invitations. It is the responsibility of the consultant doing the show to handle invitations, but in this case, the host will take on that responsibility. The consultant can offer support if needed, but ultimately, the host will be responsible for their own party.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Apparently since someone bumped up my last thread. This is the first time I have ran into this. 3 people booked off a host that wants to sign. I gave them the stuff to send me their guest list. Do I just pass those onto the host when I get them or should I still send out the invites myself?

Invitations become the responsibility of the consultant doing the show. If she doesn't want to mail out invites, she needs to work that out with her hosts.

Usually when that happens, I've replaced the dates with shows of my own - I don't need the expense of sending out invitations for other peoples shows! You can call or email those who booked and let them know that their friend will now be the consultant for their show, and that she will be contacting them with the details about their parties.

ChefBeckyD said:
Invitations become the responsibility of the consultant doing the show. If she doesn't want to mail out invites, she needs to work that out with her hosts.

Usually when that happens, I've replaced the dates with shows of my own - I don't need the expense of sending out invitations for other peoples shows! You can call or email those who booked and let them know that their friend will now be the consultant for their show, and that she will be contacting them with the details about their parties.

That's what I figured but I thought I would just check! I already mentioned to the hosts when they booked at her party that it would become her party when she signed.

Yes, this becomes the new consultants responsibility.

Hi there! It's great to hear that you have three people who are interested in booking a party with you. As a consultant, it's always exciting to have multiple bookings from one host. In this situation, I would recommend passing on the guest list to the host and let them take care of sending out the invitations. This will not only save you time, but it will also give the host a chance to personally invite their guests and make the party more personal for them. Of course, if the host needs any assistance or has any questions, you can always offer your support. Happy hosting!

1. What is the purpose of sending out another invite?

The purpose of sending out another invite is to remind guests about an upcoming Pampered Chef party and to give them an opportunity to RSVP if they haven't already.

2. Can I customize the invite to include specific information?

Yes, you can customize the invite with details such as the date, time, and location of the party, as well as any special instructions or requests.

3. How do I send out another invite?

To send out another invite, log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Parties" section. Find the party you want to send the invite for and click on the "Invite Guests" button. From there, you can select the guests you want to send the invite to and click "Send Invites".

4. Can I track who has received and opened the invite?

Yes, you can track the status of your invites in the "My Parties" section. The status will show if the invite has been sent, delivered, or opened by the recipient.

5. Is there a limit to how many times I can send out invites?

No, there is no limit to how many times you can send out invites for a party. However, we recommend sending out invites sparingly to avoid overwhelming your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • wadesgirl