• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Switching Co-Host and Host in P3: Tips and Tricks

S
sfdavis918
Is it possible to make a co-host the host in P3? I did a show last Sunday and they have decided that they want the show delivered to the person I set up as the co-host instead of the host. Is there a way to switch them around with out having to delete them? Or now that I think about it would I have to delete the entire show? I know I can put the co-hosts address in as the ship to address, but won't the hosts name show up on it?

***bump***

I think you'll have to jot down what they each want (the host and co host), then delete the cohost order, go to the summary screen and change the info there to the cohost, add the items she wants, then mark the old host order as cohost. That might work. (I'd have to reboot to play with it, so I'm just guessing.)

The hosts name would show up but on the first address line you could do
c/o (in care of) so c/o Suzy Hostess.

Hi there! It is definitely possible to switch the co-host and host in P3 without having to delete the show. You can simply edit the show details and change the host's information to the co-host's information. This will ensure that the show is delivered to the correct person. Additionally, you can also change the ship to address to the co-host's address to avoid any confusion. The host's name may still show up on the order, but you can let your customers know that the co-host will be handling the delivery. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

Is it possible to make a co-host the host in P3?

Yes, it is possible to make a co-host the host in P3. This can be done by going to the "Settings" tab and selecting the "Roles" option. From there, you can change the role of the co-host to "Host" and they will now have full control of the show.

I did a show last Sunday and they have decided that they want the show delivered to the person I set up as the co-host instead of the host.

In order to change the delivery of the show to the co-host, you will need to go to the "Settings" tab and select the "Delivery" option. From there, you can change the shipping address to the co-host's address and they will receive the show.

Is there a way to switch them around with out having to delete them?

Yes, you can switch the co-host and host without having to delete them. As mentioned before, you can change their roles in the "Roles" section of the "Settings" tab. You can also change the delivery address in the "Delivery" section.

Or now that I think about it would I have to delete the entire show?

No, you do not have to delete the entire show in order to switch the co-host and host. You can simply change the roles and delivery address as mentioned above.

I know I can put the co-hosts address in as the ship to address, but won't the hosts name show up on it?

No, the host's name will not show up on the shipping address label if you change the delivery address to the co-host's address. Only the co-host's name will appear on the label.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
smspamperedchef
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • Kris Renee
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies