• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

P3 Consultant Gifts: Keeping Track of Income and Expenses

In summary, P3 Consultant Gifts are rewards and incentives offered to Pampered Chef consultants for meeting sales goals and achieving milestones. They can vary for each consultant and are offered on a regular basis through company announcements. While most gifts are pre-determined, some may offer options for specific products or colors.
spoiledchef
Okay, sometimes I'll use the consultant gift as a payment option for shows (games, FREE stuff I offer, etc). Anyway, has anyone else noticed that P3 doesn't automatically keep track of this in the Income and Expenses? Or -- is it just me? I had to manually enter them last night after I realized they weren't there. My ED swears that it's all done automatically, but I don't think so. I know the supply orders are added automatically, and CG were in PP, but I'm guessing not in P3. Anyone else notice this? TIA

The reports on P3 are not as developed as they want them to be. If you need reports now, go back to PP. That is why I haven't switched over - I still have to do my taxes!

Oh, they are working on it and they should get better.

Wow, I'll have to check out mine. Thanks.

Sherrie,You're right, P3 doesn't automatically add the gift to the expenses. Yet.

1. What are P3 Consultant Gifts?

P3 Consultant Gifts are special rewards and incentives offered to Pampered Chef consultants for meeting certain sales goals or achieving certain milestones within their business. These gifts can range from kitchen tools and products to business supplies and resources.

2. How can I earn P3 Consultant Gifts?

To earn P3 Consultant Gifts, you must be a current Pampered Chef consultant and meet the requirements outlined by the company. This may include reaching a certain level of sales, sponsoring new consultants, or participating in company promotions or challenges.

3. Are P3 Consultant Gifts the same for every consultant?

No, P3 Consultant Gifts may vary for each consultant depending on their individual sales and business performance. Some consultants may receive more or different gifts than others based on their achievements.

4. How often are P3 Consultant Gifts offered?

P3 Consultant Gifts are offered on a regular basis, typically every month or every other month. Pampered Chef will announce new gifts and incentives through the company's website, emails, and social media channels.

5. Can I choose my P3 Consultant Gifts?

In most cases, P3 Consultant Gifts are pre-determined by Pampered Chef and cannot be chosen by the consultant. However, some gifts may offer the option to choose between different product options or colors.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • priscilla
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • Luthergrad