• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Find Income and Expense Report in P3?

P
priscilla
Has anyone found where to produce an income and expense report in P3? So far I am liking the new program, but have been unable to find this...and taxes are coming up!

Robin

I couldn't find the report in P3 so I have to put everything back into the old software. Let HO know the problem..

HO knows the problem. I noticed this when playing with P3 in the Tech Room at Leadership. I pointed out to one of the guys that they didn't have that many reports. He said they know and are working on getting more up.

I'm sticking with good ole PP for now. :)

DebbieJ said:
HO knows the problem. I noticed this when playing with P3 in the Tech Room at Leadership. I pointed out to one of the guys that they didn't have that many reports. He said they know and are working on getting more up.

I'm sticking with good ole PP for now. :)

Thanks. I figured they were not actually getting rid of all of them, just introducing what they could now, with more to follow.

Hey! I did notice we can mark which is the best way to contact a customer when we put in their info (home, work, cell). Great, but they did not include a choice for email. If this is important to you, could you contact them about it? Maybe a later version will have that option. Thanks!

Robin

How do you input an expense?? I couldn't find it - I'm getting too old for change:)!

Related to Where to Find Income and Expense Report in P3?

1. How do I produce an income and expense report in P3?

To produce an income and expense report in P3, you can follow these steps:

• Open the P3 program and log in to your account.
  • Click on the "Reports" tab.
  • Select "Income and Expense Report" from the list of available reports.
  • Choose the date range for the report and any other relevant filters.
  • Click on the "Generate Report" button to produce the report.

The report will then be displayed on your screen and can be exported or printed as needed.

2. Is the income and expense report feature available in P3?

Yes, the income and expense report feature is available in P3. It can be accessed through the "Reports" tab in the program.

3. Can the income and expense report in P3 be customized?

Yes, the income and expense report in P3 can be customized to fit your specific needs. You can choose the date range, filters, and other options to tailor the report to your preferences.

4. Does the income and expense report in P3 include all sources of income and expenses?

Yes, the income and expense report in P3 includes all sources of income and expenses that have been entered into the program. It provides a comprehensive overview of your financial activity within the selected time period.

5. Are there any useful features in the income and expense report in P3?

Yes, there are several useful features in the income and expense report in P3. These include the ability to view and track multiple income and expense categories, compare data from different time periods, and export the report for further analysis or tax purposes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• baychef
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • spoiledchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
  • thehaleykitchen