• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Found Bone Fragments in the Field Being Searched for Paige?

In summary, it was reported that bone fragments were found in a field that was previously searched four years ago during the search for Paige. These fragments are believed to be animal remains and were not initially thought to be relevant to the case. Along with the bone fragments, a brown leather shoe and some clothing items were also found, but did not match the search criteria for Paige. The deputy coroner mentioned the possibility of animal remains being used to mislead searchers, but no evidence of a shallow grave was found. Media reports from various sources have covered the ongoing search and the comments section on one report has attracted negative attention. Despite the lack of significant findings, the Sheriff has stated that there are other leads to be pursued and the search will continue
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
It seems that bone fragments were found in the field that was being searched. Yes, the field was searched four years ago, but remember, at that time they were looking for Paige, perhaps expecting to find a body, and fragments probably not on anyone's radar screen. According to media reports, the bone fragments are likely animal remains. A brown leather shoe was also found and taken into evidence, along with several items of clothing, none of which seem to match the search criteria for Paige.

The deputy coroner also reported that sometimes shallow graves are "salted" with animal remains, near the surface, to throw off searchers from the real grave further down, however, no such grave seems to have been found.

Media Reports:

http://www.gjsentinel.com/news/articles/missing_woman_search_resumes/ - Link: http://www.gjsentinel.com/news/articles/missing_woman_search_resumes/, byline is our old friend, Paul Shockley.

http://www.kjct8.com/news/27773644/detail.html KJCT News 8, including a video report.

UPDATED: http://www.nbc11news.com/home/headlines/Officials_searching_field_in_connection_to_Birgfeld_case_121260489.html?storySection=comments - KKCO News 11 report with video.

KKCO had a comments section. Be warned, comments sections tend to bring out crackpots and holier-than-thou types, and the morons are out in force.

KKCO also reports that the Sheriff has other leads and this search will likely be repeated in other locations.

Thank you KG for keeping the hope alive. I think it is so cool that you made the paper too! You are a good soul! P.S. I went out and did the candle. I am sorry to see that her own father is loosing hope though. I can understand as we in Milwaukee are still looking for Alexis Paterson. 9 years later. So... Her mom is still hopeful.

Dear fellow forum user,Thank you for sharing this information and the links to the media reports. It's interesting to hear about the recent developments in the search for Paige. It's unfortunate that the bone fragments turned out to be animal remains, but it's good to know that the search is ongoing and that the sheriff has other leads to follow.I find it disturbing that some people would intentionally "salt" a shallow grave with animal remains to throw off searchers. It's a cruel and manipulative tactic that only adds to the emotional distress of the loved ones who are desperately searching for answers. I hope that the real grave, if there is one, will be found soon and that justice will be served for Paige and her family.I also want to caution everyone about the comments section on news articles. As you mentioned, it tends to attract all kinds of people and it's best to take their words with a grain of salt. Let's continue to have respectful and fact-based discussions here on the forum.Thank you again for keeping us updated on this case. I hope that Paige will be found soon and her family will finally have closure.

Related to Who Found Bone Fragments in the Field Being Searched for Paige?

1. What is the purpose of the Evening Update on May 5, 2011?

The Evening Update on May 5, 2011 was a special event hosted by Pampered Chef to showcase new products and share important company updates with consultants and customers.

2. How can I access the Evening Update on May 5, 2011?

The Evening Update was broadcasted live on Pampered Chef's website and social media platforms. It can also be accessed on-demand after the event.

3. Will there be any promotions or discounts announced during the Evening Update on May 5, 2011?

While there were no specific promotions or discounts announced during the Evening Update, Pampered Chef often offers special deals and sales throughout the year. Stay tuned for future updates and promotions!

4. Can I still watch the Evening Update if I missed the live broadcast on May 5, 2011?

Yes, the Evening Update will be available on-demand after the live broadcast. You can watch it at any time on Pampered Chef's website or social media platforms.

5. Is the Evening Update on May 5, 2011 only for Pampered Chef consultants or can customers also watch?

Both consultants and customers are welcome to watch the Evening Update on May 5, 2011. It is a great opportunity for everyone to learn about new products and updates from Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies