• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Search for Evidence Is on in Paige's Case

In summary, the Sheriff's Department is doing an extensive search for evidence in a field not far from where Paige's car was found burning almost four years ago. It figures - just as my laptop dies, the cold case heats up.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
The Sheriff's Department in Mesa County is doing an extensive search for evidence in a field not far from where Paige's car was found burning almost four years ago.

THe Sheriff's Department is being tight-lipped about it, only to say that it is part of the ongoing investigation into Paige's disappearance, coming up in its fourth anniversary.

It figures - just as my laptop dies, the cold case heats up.

Link: http://www.gjsentinel.com/breaking/articles/sheriff-search-on-for-evidence-in-birgfeld-case/ Grand Junction Sentinel, written by our old friend, Paul Shockley.

Interesting...seems like they would (should) have gone over that field with a fine-toothed comb back in '07. We can only hope and pray that this leads to some answers.

Wow that was almost 4 years ago!! How crazy!!

Here's another link shared by another Director with a little more info ...http://www.kjct8.com/news/27773644/detail.html

Lord, please help them find something.

There is an article in yesterday's GJSentinel from Gary Harmon about TKC. It won't let me read it without a subscription. Anyone been able to read it? It starts out:

"Website pal keeps vigil for victim

By Gary Harmon
Wednesday, May 4, 2011

For years, The Kitchen Guy, a regular commenter on Pampered Chef Consultant Resource Community - Chef Success, began his day posting the latest news on the disappearance of Paige Birgfeld. Birgfeld had been, until her…"

That's all I can see!

I'd kinda like to see it myself.

When I did the search for ChefSuccess (got a new laptop and having to set up all my bookmarks again), it was the third one down! I did it about an hour ago and still no "confirmation" to let me join...

That is something else. I don't know what to say. I was going through my inbox yesterday and found a bunch of emails from Paige. I still can't bring myself to delete them.

(((hugs))) Anne!

I just looked, a reading from Sylvia Browne is $850 but the wait is 3 years long! :(I wonder if she would bump the PC family up the list if we collected enough money to pay for her services?

1. What is the current status of the search for evidence in Paige's case?

The search for evidence in Paige's case is ongoing. Law enforcement officials are actively investigating and following up on leads in hopes of finding new evidence that will help solve the case.

2. Why is it important to continue searching for evidence in Paige's case?

Continuing to search for evidence is crucial in order to gather more information and potentially uncover new leads that could lead to finding Paige or bringing her abductor to justice.

3. What types of evidence are authorities looking for in Paige's case?

Authorities are looking for any type of evidence that could provide information about Paige's whereabouts or the identity of her abductor. This includes physical evidence such as DNA or fingerprints, as well as any potential witnesses or leads from the community.

4. How can the public help with the search for evidence in Paige's case?

Members of the public can assist in the search for evidence by remaining vigilant and reporting any information or sightings related to Paige's case to the authorities. They can also share information on social media to help spread awareness and potentially reach someone who may have valuable information.

5. Is there a reward for any information leading to a breakthrough in Paige's case?

Yes, there is currently a reward being offered for any information that leads to finding Paige or solving the case. This information can be provided anonymously through Crime Stoppers or directly to the authorities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies