• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bookings Go Where From My Shows to a Recruit?

In summary, to book more shows from your current shows, offer hostess incentives and ask for referrals. Hosting your own show is a great way to get more bookings, and you can turn show attendees into recruits by mentioning the opportunity and offering incentives. Effective ways to follow up with potential recruits include personalized messages and scheduling meetings. Social media can also be used to find potential recruits by sharing your Pampered Chef journey and connecting with relevant groups or pages.
clshirk
Not sure if I worded that right...

I got a recruit Friday night. I'm moving, so I gave her my bookings from the show since I won't be able to do them and I want her to start off on a great foot. So, technically, I booked the shows under my host's shows. But since the shows will happen under my new recruit, will there be any issues getting Friday night's host to get host specials at their shows? Just worried since it's all in my P3 system- or is it all stored with their host number?
I hope that makes sense...

booking bonus goes with past host number. Chef Ann helped me with that one a few weeks ago.

The bookings "travel" with the host. So as long as your recruit has the host's PHD in her copy of P3, it'll be fine.

Thanks! Glad you guys understood my jibberish.

Hi there, congratulations on your new recruit! It sounds like you are being very proactive and thoughtful in passing on your bookings to her. In regards to the host specials, as long as the shows are under her name and host number in the P3 system, there should not be any issues with her receiving the host specials. The shows will be credited to her and any rewards or specials will be based on her host number. I hope that makes sense, but please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns. Best of luck to you and your recruit!

Related to Bookings Go Where From My Shows to a Recruit?

1. How do I book more shows from my current shows?

One of the best ways to book more shows from your current shows is to utilize hostess incentives. Offer your current hostess a special discount or free product if she books a show with you. You can also ask her to refer her friends and family to host a show for you.

2. Can I get more bookings by hosting my own show?

Yes, hosting your own show is a great way to get more bookings. Invite your friends and family to your show and showcase the products and benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party. Be sure to offer incentives for anyone who books a show with you during your party.

3. How can I turn my show attendees into recruits?

During your show, be sure to mention the opportunity to become a Pampered Chef consultant. Share your personal experiences and success with the company and offer to answer any questions attendees may have. You can also offer a special sign-up bonus or discount for those who join your team at the show.

4. What are some effective ways to follow up with potential recruits?

Following up with potential recruits is crucial in turning them into actual recruits. You can send a personalized email or text message thanking them for attending your show and expressing your interest in having them join your team. You can also schedule a follow-up call or meeting to discuss the opportunity further.

5. How can I use social media to find potential recruits?

Social media is a great tool for finding potential recruits. Use platforms like Facebook and Instagram to share your Pampered Chef journey and showcase the products and benefits of being a consultant. You can also join Facebook groups or pages related to cooking, home parties, or direct sales to connect with potential recruits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
  • JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • PCSarahjm