• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Bookings: Overcoming Obstacles with Cooking Shows and Cat Shows

I have found that customers love getting extras!Order the CD set on supply order and keep it on hand!
Nicky
I had 3 cooking shows on my calender at the first of this month. I had one on Friday (which was my show) and one next Fri and one the following day. Well mine went off real good. However the one for next Fri, the host is a friend of mine and she will not take my calls. She had some family things going on so I gave her the option to change it and she said let me think about it. I have not talked to her since. I have called her several times too. The one for Sat has changed hers to a cat show. How am I suppost to get bookings from a cat show??? She did however tell me that she has a friend in a different state that wants to do a cat show for me. I still do not understand how I am suppose to get anymore bookings from this. I have just signed my first consultant as well and she is not doing that good either. I feel like crying.:cry:

Nicole - maybe give an incentive for booking off the catalog show if you are that desperate. Like $2.00 off shipping for everyone who books a show or even free S/H if you REALLY need them. Or, better yet, $5.00 extra free merchandise when they host their show or a gift or something. (I prefer the gift when you host your show option better so they don't book then cancel on you.)

Sorry Nichole - spelled your name wrong. :(

Find craft fairs in your area - Go to http://www.craftlister.com and also order the CD set on supply order.

Nicole,Book the host for a show 6 months out, so she gets double hosts benefits and will be in a new selling season. Tell your host with two more bookings (catalog or cooking) you will give her a piece of stoneware of her choice when the third booking is held. This incentive got me started with the business, and my hosts go for it.

Don't be afraid to call those catalog show customers and thank them for their order. You can then let them know that you are just starting out your business and would they be interested in hosting a show of their own?

Also, everytime you go to the store, bank, etc. Take out your catalog when you're "looking" for your money to pay. This a lot of the time strikes up converstaion about PC.

Ok first off don't cry! haha. What you should do is ask for referrals and lots of them! Second off call all of your hosts or hosts friends! I have had better luck staying away from very close friends. Talk about pampered chef everywhere! If you truly love what you do show it! I am 25 and at my age everyone is still partying and trying to have fun but i just talk about it all the time! Now i have started han ding out my cards b/c i want people to know i love what i do!!! Just SHARE w everyone! An d believe in yourself and the products!

Start with friends and family and ask for their support booking a show or at the very least doing a catalog show for you. Ask them to please provide name and phone number with the orders. Then do customer care calls. If they bought a chopper talk to them about the benefits of having our cutting board and how you can get it for them for free along with lots of other cool gadgets if they host a show. When talking to friends and family though... explain that you need leads for future shows (so that you don't have to constantly bug them) :) If they decide to do a show ask them to invite people you don't know mutually. That will get the ball rolling.

Definately call those outside orders and do customer care calls! Host your own show for the fall products and theme shows and give extra tickets in a drawing for bringing a guest and hosting a show.

1. How can I get more people to book cooking shows?

One of the most effective ways to increase bookings is to offer incentives to your guests. This can include discounts, free products, or hosting credits. You can also ask your host to invite friends and family who may be interested in hosting a show.

2. What if my guests are hesitant to host a show?

If your guests are hesitant to host a cooking show, try to address their concerns and show them the benefits of hosting. You can also offer to co-host the show with them or provide them with a booking packet that includes information about the rewards they can earn by hosting a show.

3. How can I overcome objections from potential hosts?

The best way to overcome objections is to listen to your potential host's concerns and provide solutions. For example, if they are worried about not having enough space to host a show, offer to do a virtual show instead. If they are concerned about not having enough attendees, remind them that even small shows can be successful.

4. What if my host cancels the booking?

If your host cancels the booking, try to reschedule the show for a later date. You can also offer to do a catalog or online show instead. If the host cancels last minute, reach out to your other potential hosts to fill the spot and offer them an incentive for hosting on short notice.

5. How can I make my cooking shows more engaging and fun?

To make your cooking shows more engaging and fun, try to incorporate interactive elements such as games, raffles, or hands-on cooking activities. You can also involve your guests by asking for their feedback and suggestions throughout the show. Make sure to also showcase the versatility and convenience of Pampered Chef products to keep your guests interested.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chellb1234
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
islandgurlchef
  • tpchefrebecca
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
tpchefrebecca
  • melissa3026