• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking a Long-Distance Cooking Show...

In summary, booking a long-distance cooking show with Pampered Chef is easy. Simply contact your consultant and express your interest in hosting a virtual cooking show. There is no cost for these shows, and you can use Zoom to connect with your consultant and follow along with the recipes in real-time. You can invite friends and family from different states to join, and if you are unable to attend the scheduled show, you can reschedule with your consultant.
LibrarianChef
Silver Member
I'm just full of questions today.

I had a dear friend book a catalog show with me this month. It sold about $650 and one of the gals she sold to wanted to do her own cooking show. However, I'm 4 states away and won't be back that way any time soon. So...should I do anything to help find a consultant in her area? I'm assuming that it doesn't help MY business, but I'd also like to do something to help out since she doesn't know any consultants in her area.

If she doesn't know of any in her area RECRUIT her!!

I do put the booking on the catalog host...she will get the booking benefit. Then I WOULD find a consultant for her...good customer service. Check with your upper level Directors...they usually have folks in their clusters to help her out.

Ginny

I would recruit her........ that is what I would do........

Hi there! I completely understand your dilemma and it's great that you're looking for ways to help your friend out. It's always a good idea to connect her with a local consultant who can provide her with the same great service and support that you do. This will not only benefit your friend, but it can also potentially lead to more business for you in the future. You can easily find a consultant in her area by using our "Find a Consultant" tool on our website. Simply enter her zip code and it will provide you a list of consultants in her area. Thank you for being a caring and supportive consultant for your friend!

Related to Booking a Long-Distance Cooking Show...

1. How do I book a long-distance cooking show?

Booking a long-distance cooking show with Pampered Chef is easy! Simply reach out to your consultant and let them know you are interested in hosting a virtual cooking show. They will guide you through the process and schedule a date and time that works for both of you.

2. Is there a cost to book a long-distance cooking show?

No, there is no cost to book a long-distance cooking show with Pampered Chef. It is a fun and free way to connect with friends and learn new recipes.

3. What platform do you use for long-distance cooking shows?

We use Zoom for our long-distance cooking shows. This platform allows for easy video conferencing and screen sharing so you can follow along with the recipes in real-time.

4. Can I invite friends and family who live in different states to join my long-distance cooking show?

Absolutely! Our long-distance cooking shows are a great way to connect with loved ones who live far away. As long as they have access to a computer or phone with internet, they can join in on the fun.

5. What if I can't attend the scheduled long-distance cooking show?

If you are unable to attend the scheduled long-distance cooking show, you can always reschedule with your consultant. They will work with you to find a new date and time that works for everyone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • keyssizzler
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
keyssizzler
  • Bren706