• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Success at $500 Cat Show: Celebrating with Aunt's Record Sales!

T
tpchefrebecca
I just took a $500 Cat. Show! My Aunt just called me and she is still going to collect 2 more orders! This is the highest Cat. show I have ever had I think! I am going to give her a small gift. She did better than my mom!

I still have another cat. show to close tomorrow and she had 4 outside orders! She used my website and got the most out of it!

Congrats !!

Rebecca,Great work!! I too just had my highest caddy with $460. Yeah us!!

Congratulations!

Way to go! Gotta love catty shows! $$ for us, and not a lot of work involved!

Great job! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Good for you!

congrats, I know that I was excited when my catty show host told me last week that she is at about $500. Congrats.

That is great!! My cousin just did one fore me too and had over $600. My largest ever!!

Isn't it fun making about $100 an hour!

great job!

WhOOOHOOOO Rebecca! Love those high catty shows! Little work = big payoff! :)

Thanks everyone! and YEAH JULIE!

She Closed At $605.31! Wahooo!!!!!

Related to Success at $500 Cat Show: Celebrating with Aunt's Record Sales!

1. What makes this particular cat show stand out as a success?

The $500 cat show is considered a success because it has exceeded the scientist's expectations and has resulted in record sales. Additionally, the scientist's Aunt has performed exceptionally well, obtaining 2 more orders and outperforming the scientist's mother.

2. How did the scientist's Aunt contribute to the success of the cat show?

The scientist's Aunt used the scientist's website to promote the cat show and was able to secure 2 more orders, which greatly contributed to the overall success of the event.

3. What did the scientist learn from this experience?

The scientist learned the importance of utilizing technology, specifically their website, to increase sales and promote their cat shows. They also learned the value of having a strong support system, such as their Aunt, who was able to help them achieve success.

4. How will the scientist show appreciation to their Aunt for her contribution?

The scientist plans to give their Aunt a small gift as a token of appreciation for her help in achieving success at the cat show. This gesture also serves as a way to thank her for outperforming the scientist's own mother.

5. What are the scientist's plans for their next cat show?

The scientist still has another cat show to close tomorrow, and they are hopeful that it will yield similar success. They also plan to continue utilizing their website and other technological tools to increase sales and promote future cat shows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
MicheleC
  • DebbieSAChef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies