• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Life's Surprising Rewards: My Friend's Catalog Show Success

In summary, the friend of the friend was surprised to find she had made $960 in sales from the catalog show she had done with the help of the person who gave her the catalogs and order forms.
Jenni
I gave a friend of a friend some catalogs and order forms May 10th. She wanted to do a catalog show, so I called one week later to see how things were going she said well but could use more catalogs. I dropped off three more that same day. I called again last Thursday and she said she had some payments to collect and would be ready on the 28th to close. After work I stopped by with my laptop to close out the show and was totally surprised to see she had $960 in com sales. :sing: Holy Cow!! was all I could say.. I couldn't hind my surpriseI want to do something nice for her... any suggestions?

Last edited:
Yahoo!! How about a Season's Best or some spices.

Ask her which cookbook she'd like to choose for free, or offer to pay for her host special. That's a nice surprise!

Jenni said:
I gave a friend of a friend some catalogs and order forms May 10th. She wanted to do a catalog show, so I called one week later to see how things were going she said well but could use more catalogs. I dropped off three more that same day. I called again last Thursday and she said she had some payments to collect and would be ready on the 28th to close. After work I stopped by with my laptop to close out the show and was totally surprised see she had $960 in com sales. :sing: Holy Cow!! was all I could say.. I couldn't hind my surprise

I want to do something nice for her... any suggestions?

The nicest thing you could do for her is.......

Recruit her!! :D

Jenni said:
I gave a friend of a friend some catalogs and order forms May 10th. She wanted to do a catalog show, so I called one week later to see how things were going she said well but could use more catalogs. I dropped off three more that same day. I called again last Thursday and she said she had some payments to collect and would be ready on the 28th to close. After work I stopped by with my laptop to close out the show and was totally surprised see she had $960 in com sales. :sing: Holy Cow!! was all I could say.. I couldn't hind my surprise

The nicest thing you could do for her.....

is RECRUIT her!!! :D :D

That's an awesome catalog show!!! Way to go. You must be SO excited! And her too!

I love the cook book idea... thanks for the tip.
Trust in me I tried to recruit her... it was a firm no thank you!

Last edited:
I give ALL my hosts a Season's Best ... I'd consider a full cookbook and add it onto her order. And maybe another item too ... to make this one your first $1,000 show!

Jenni said:
I gave a friend of a friend some catalogs and order forms May 10th. She wanted to do a catalog show, so I called one week later to see how things were going she said well but could use more catalogs. I dropped off three more that same day. I called again last Thursday and she said she had some payments to collect and would be ready on the 28th to close. After work I stopped by with my laptop to close out the show and was totally surprised to see she had $960 in com sales. :sing: Holy Cow!! was all I could say.. I couldn't hind my surprise

Since we have character maximum on this thread I'm forced to say all these words when all I really wanted to say was SWEEET!!!!

kcjodih said:
The nicest thing you could do for her.....

is RECRUIT her!!! :D :D

Amen!!!!!!!:thumbup:

1. What is "Life's Surprising Rewards"?

"Life's Surprising Rewards" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that rewards customers for hosting a catalog show with their friends. It allows customers to earn free and discounted products based on the sales from their show.

2. How do I host a catalog show?

To host a catalog show, simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant and they will guide you through the process. You can also host a virtual show by sharing a digital catalog with your friends and family.

3. How do I earn rewards through a catalog show?

As the host of a catalog show, you can earn rewards through a tiered system based on the total sales from your show. The more sales you have, the more rewards you can earn.

4. Can I choose which products I want as rewards?

Yes, you can choose which products you want as rewards from the catalog. However, some exclusions may apply for certain products.

5. How long do I have to redeem my rewards?

Your rewards must be redeemed within 60 days of your show closing date. After that, they will expire and cannot be redeemed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melaniepc
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pamperedgirl3
  • cmdtrgd