• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Turn Your Host's Small Turnout into Big Success: A Surprising Story!

In summary, the host last night didn't have a great turn-out. She had 3 people, but no biggie right? We're going to wait & close the show next week so that she can get additional orders. The 'S' man came inside, took a catalog, filled out a customer care card & get this - wants to order & BOOK A SHOW!! At least I thought about handing him the CC card. I follow up with him this weekend. One of the other guests booked as well, so 4 people there & 2 bookings!
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
OK - so my host last night didn't have a great turn-out. She had 3 people, but no biggie right? We're going to wait & close the show next week so that she can get additional orders.

We're in the middle of the laid back, very casual show when the Schwann's man shows up. She was so embarassed, but I just said it was no big deal, would he like to come in? The 'S' man came inside, took a catalog, filled out a customer care card & get this - wants to order & BOOK A SHOW!! How cool is that, right? :) At least I thought about handing him the CC card. I follow up with him this weekend. One of the other guests booked as well, so 4 people there & 2 bookings!

So, hang in there, good shows can happen even if they don't seem like they would!

Cool, congrats!!!!!!

What's Schwann's?

Schwans is a company that sells/delivers some of the best frozen foods out there! Their ice cream sandwiches are yummy!

BTW - Awesome! You never know where you might find potential hosts! I might go chase our local Schwan's rep down and see if they are interested in PC!!! They are sellers too, after all!! LOL!!!

That is super awesome! I love Schwans. ;)

That is soooo flipping awsome girl!!!

I have a message on my answering machine that New products are coming out in March, and they are not going to believe what's new. Someone called and left a message for my husband (work related) and then said at the end, I want to find out what's new, so call me !!!"

Awesome for you! Way to turn around a situation!

That's great!

That is TOO funny! Man, you really do never know whats going to happen!;)

I love when things like that happen, you just never know who is interested. I keep finding that those people who really drive me crazy (library, supermarket, etc.) are really interested when they find out I sell PC. I don't go anywhere without my PC pin now!

I meant to say that you never know who'll be interested and it keeps me being nice to people! That and I want to be Christ like, but sometimes the PC keeps me going more. Horrible to admit.

That's so great!

Too cool! I love Schwan's. Use their diced chicken at PC shows alot!

Very cool! I love Schwan's too:)

workinitout said:
I meant to say that you never know who'll be interested and it keeps me being nice to people! That and I want to be Christ like, but sometimes the PC keeps me going more. Horrible to admit.
Well, they say money is the root of all evil...should we say Cookware is the root of all evil? heehee Maybe God sent you PC for a reason!!!:p

You know what's a great idea with Mr. Schwann's? (that name just makes me giggle, I know...I have to grow up someday!) STONEWARE! It's all frozen convenience food, so STONEWARE is totally the way to go! You'll have him selling it to his customers before you know it...maybe even a new recruit!

Related to Turn Your Host's Small Turnout into Big Success: A Surprising Story!

1. How can I turn a small turnout into a successful Pampered Chef party?

One effective way to turn a small turnout into a successful Pampered Chef party is by focusing on quality over quantity. Encourage your host to invite close friends and family who are interested in the products, rather than trying to invite as many people as possible. This will ensure a more engaged and interested group.

2. What are some tips for making the most out of a small Pampered Chef party?

Some tips for making the most out of a small Pampered Chef party include creating a warm and inviting atmosphere, offering personalized attention to each guest, and showcasing the versatility and usefulness of the products. You can also offer special deals or discounts for those who place orders at the party.

3. How can I encourage guests to attend a Pampered Chef party with a small turnout?

One way to encourage guests to attend a Pampered Chef party with a small turnout is by emphasizing the benefits of attending, such as trying out new recipes and learning about useful kitchen tools. You can also offer incentives for guests, such as a free gift or entry into a raffle for attending.

4. What are some creative ways to showcase Pampered Chef products at a small party?

Some creative ways to showcase Pampered Chef products at a small party include creating interactive demonstrations, allowing guests to try out products, and incorporating the products into the party's theme or activities. You can also share personal experiences and success stories with the products to pique the interest of your guests.

5. How can I turn a small Pampered Chef party into a successful opportunity for future parties?

To turn a small Pampered Chef party into a successful opportunity for future parties, be sure to collect contact information from each guest and follow up with them after the party. Offer them the opportunity to host their own party and provide them with incentives for doing so. You can also ask for referrals and recommendations from satisfied guests to expand your network and potential party hosts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
TheNewMrsRue
  • Cr8vKitchen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
patty42240
  • dragonflyz