• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Friend's Successful Catalog Show: Over $200 in Orders!

In summary, "My Friend's Successful Catalog Show" is a special promotion through Pampered Chef where you can earn over $200 in orders by hosting a catalog show through a friend. To participate, you must be invited by a current Pampered Chef customer and collect orders totaling over $200. This promotion is open to anyone, not just Pampered Chef consultants. Hosting a catalog show through a friend allows you to earn host rewards without the hassle of cleaning and preparing your home. Tips for a successful show include promoting through social media, setting deadlines, offering incentives, and providing excellent customer service.
melaniepc
For my first month. I just got the orders in from a catalog show I had going. she is a good friend of mine and kept telling me she would never have enough orders to get $150 show, I kept telling her she could do it and sure enough she ended up with over $200 in orders. so I am submitting my fourth show on Tuesday:)

Yipee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wahoo for you! PC Dollars will hit your account this week!

Way to go!! Keep up the great work!

Yay! Isn't that the greatest feeling?

I love the 30 day bonus structure. :-D

Great job!!

congrats. It is an awesome feeling when you qualify!

I didnt think I would be able to do it and am just so happy that I did

Congratulations!

What's your next goal? :)

What is "My Friend's Successful Catalog Show"?

"My Friend's Successful Catalog Show" is a special promotion through Pampered Chef where you can earn over $200 in orders by hosting a catalog show through a friend.

How does it work?

To participate in "My Friend's Successful Catalog Show", you must first be invited by a friend who is already a Pampered Chef customer. Your friend will provide you with a catalog and order forms for you to share with your family, friends, and coworkers. Once you collect orders totaling over $200, you will receive the host rewards and your friend will receive a special thank you gift from Pampered Chef.

Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to participate?

No, you do not have to be a consultant to participate in "My Friend's Successful Catalog Show". This promotion is open to anyone who is invited by a current Pampered Chef customer.

What are the benefits of hosting a catalog show through a friend?

Hosting a catalog show through a friend allows you to earn the same host rewards as if you were hosting a traditional in-home show, without the hassle of cleaning and preparing your home for guests. It also gives your friend the opportunity to earn a special thank you gift from Pampered Chef.

What are some tips for having a successful catalog show?

Some tips for having a successful catalog show include promoting the show through social media, setting a deadline for orders, offering incentives for larger orders, and following up with potential customers to remind them of the deadline. It's also important to provide excellent customer service and answer any questions your customers may have about the products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Takaramei
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Takaramei
  • Cape_PC
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
milkangel
  • Jenni