• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Get 60% Off Cookware by Hosting a Catalog Show?

In summary, the monthly host special is available to hosts for September Cooking shows, Catalog shows, Fundraisers, and Wedding Showers of at least $150 in guest sales that are submitted no later than midnight CT on Oct. 15, 2008.
jesusluvsu2005
So to get the 60% off of cookware your show only has to do $150 or more, right? I have a customer who loves the cookware and might be interested in doing a catalog show (either by buying the $150 herself or getting a few orders). I just want to make sure I tell her right. Thanks!
God bless,
Amanda

If you book it as a catalog show she has to have $200 in sales to qualify. The $150 if for booking it as a cooking show.

And I would stick to the $200 for a catalog show b/c the last time we had this special is was great for booking shows but not for high sales b/c all the host has to do is have a qualifying show to get the special. I had lots of shows that month though so it evened out. But I stuck to the qualifying amounts to at least bump up the catalog shows to $200!

I am thinking that is right I don't believe there is any show sale requirement besides the regular 150 requirement. I just looked on Joy's flyer from tasty tidbits and it doesn't show any requirement so you are telling her right.

Hey Jennifer, I'm confused with your answer. Catalog shows qualify @ $150 too.....or is it different for this promo?

$150 is a show period. the difference is a catalog show has to be $200 to get any free product.

Thanks everyone!

Love the new avatar Deb! I'll gonna get one of those next year!

According to the host specila note: The monthly host special is available to hosts fo September Cooking shows, Catalog shows, Fundraisers, Wedding Showers of at least $150 in guest sales that are submitted no later than midnight CT on Oct. 15, 2008.

pamperedlinda said:
Love the new avatar Deb! I'll gonna get one of those next year!

Thanks! It's a really nice thing to have, so you should get one! :D

What is the September special for Pampered Chef?

The September special for Pampered Chef is the Ultimate Praline French Toast Bake. This limited edition mix is perfect for making a delicious breakfast or brunch dish.

Can I purchase the September special online?

Yes, you can purchase the September special online through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant's personal website. Simply add the item to your cart and complete the checkout process.

How much does the September special cost?

The Ultimate Praline French Toast Bake mix is priced at $12.50. However, prices may vary slightly depending on your location and any applicable taxes or shipping fees.

Is the September special available for a limited time only?

Yes, the Ultimate Praline French Toast Bake mix is a limited edition item and will only be available during the month of September or while supplies last.

Can I earn rewards points or host credit on the purchase of the September special?

Yes, you can earn rewards points on the purchase of the September special if you are a Pampered Chef Rewards member. However, host credit cannot be applied to the purchase of this limited edition item.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • krzymomof4
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
krzymomof4
  • pamperedcheermom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies