• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will There Be Another Consultant Special After the 60% Off Cookware Sale?

In summary, "Cn, Jan, Feb Are Posted!!!" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to announce new products and specials for the upcoming months. These are typically posted on the first day of each month on the Pampered Chef website, in consultant newsletters, and on social media. Previous month's products can still be ordered as long as they are available, but some specials may have limited availability. There are often discounts and promotions for ordering from the "Cn, Jan, Feb Are Posted!!!" list, so be sure to check for any current deals.
pkd09
Silver Member
January: 60% Off Cookware, Feb Ruary Is All Stoneware 60% Off Host/20% Guest. Wow!!!!! I Wonder If We Will Have A Consultant Special Again?:)

Is it showing up on consultant corner? I only see up to Dec!

You need to go to Dec. CN, host & guest special. When the page comes up change 06dec to 07jan in the address line.

Oh cool!!! I have a girl that wanted to know when the cookware would be on special!!

pkd09 said:
January: 60% Off Cookware, Feb Ruary Is All Stoneware 60% Off Host/20% Guest. Wow!!!!! I Wonder If We Will Have A Consultant Special Again?:)

There is a Consultant special too. Here is the flyer for it. You can earn Free Cookware bag, Conference Reg. and a logo sweater.

Attachments

• cs_07jan.pdf
    348.4 KB · Views: 288
60% off for all guests??????

Thank you! Im learning new stuff ever day.:)

Okay... for hosts! Sorry

Thank you for posting

Related to Will There Be Another Consultant Special After the 60% Off Cookware Sale?

What is "Cn, Jan, Feb Are Posted!!!"?

"Cn, Jan, Feb Are Posted!!!" is a common phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to announce the new products and specials for the upcoming months.

When are the new products and specials posted?

The new products and specials for each month are typically posted on the first day of the month.

Where can I find the "Cn, Jan, Feb Are Posted!!!" information?

The "Cn, Jan, Feb Are Posted!!!" information can be found on the Pampered Chef website, in our consultant newsletters, and on our social media pages.

Can I still order products from previous months?

Yes, you can still order products from previous months as long as they are still available. However, some specials may only be available for a limited time.

Are there any discounts or promotions for ordering from the "Cn, Jan, Feb Are Posted!!!" list?

Yes, there are often special discounts and promotions for ordering from the "Cn, Jan, Feb Are Posted!!!" list. Check the details for each item to see if there are any current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Chef.Wanda
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies