• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No Pampered Chef Cookware! What to Do??

I don't have any of the PC cookware except for the 8" saute pan which I got free.........can't remember why though. I have a show on Monday night and the host wants to make the Creamy One Pot Pasta. I have a set of Emeril cookware that I had before I started PC but I don't want to take an Emeril pot to make the pasta. Any ideas? Most hosts ask for a recipe using the bar pan or pizza stone. I'm excited to do the pasta recipe but without the cookware, I'm afraid it might be a little embarrasing. Hopefully I can get a set of the cookware this month if a host doesn
pamperedcheermom
I don't have any of the PC cookware except for the 8" saute pan which I got free.........can't remember why though. I have a show on Monday night and the host wants to make the Creamy One Pot Pasta. I have a set of Emeril cookware that I had before I started PC but I don't want to take an Emeril pot to make the pasta. Any ideas? Most hosts ask for a recipe using the bar pan or pizza stone. I'm excited to do the pasta recipe but without the cookware, I'm afraid it might be a little embarrasing.

Hopefully I can get a set of the cookware this month if a host doesn't want the host special. I doubt I'll be able to get it any cheaper than 60% off.

can you borrow from your Director or Cluster mates???

pamperedcheermom said:
I don't have any of the PC cookware except for the 8" saute pan which I got free.........can't remember why though. I have a show on Monday night and the host wants to make the Creamy One Pot Pasta. I have a set of Emeril cookware that I had before I started PC but I don't want to take an Emeril pot to make the pasta. Any ideas? Most hosts ask for a recipe using the bar pan or pizza stone. I'm excited to do the pasta recipe but without the cookware, I'm afraid it might be a little embarrasing.

Hopefully I can get a set of the cookware this month if a host doesn't want the host special. I doubt I'll be able to get it any cheaper than 60% off.

Is your director/recruiter or a cluster member close enough to borrow from?

You can use the 12" skillet also, if you get a chance to borrow, and they don't have a pot.

I would definitely think you can find someone on your team to lend you one.

I'm working on that. My director is the only one I could borrow from because no one else lives close enough or either they don't have the cookware either. I've left a message for my director and am waiting on her to call back. But she does shows practically every night of the week so she may be using it herself.

Hopefully I can borrow hers but if not, just wanted to see what others suggested!

Thanks!

You can also make this recipe in the 12 in skillet or the stir fry skillet. Just be careful stirring it. But if your Director can't lend you any of them, I would say tell the hostess your problem & maybe she can pick something else...HTH

If she's like my director, she has doubles and triples of everything, anyway!

If you were close enough to me...I'd lend you one....:D

If not, do something on a stone and show off the garlic bites in the 8 inch...

pamperedcheermom said:

you get it in your new consultant kit :chef:

Borrow the family skillet ... it shows off the September special and it holds a gallon of food. Makes a great cake, too.I don't know where you live or I would certainly loan you my stock pot and mega scraper ...

Since I don't have all that much PC stuff yet either, I"m just going to choose the recipe for my hosts until I get enough stuff for the host to choose their own recipe. That way I won't run into that problem. :)

ChefBeckyD said:
You can use the 12" skillet also, if you get a chance to borrow, and they don't have a pot.

Oh that's good to know! I've been wanting to offer one of the pasta-type recipes but don't have the stock pot.

Hathery said:
Since I don't have all that much PC stuff yet either, I"m just going to choose the recipe for my hosts until I get enough stuff for the host to choose their own recipe. That way I won't run into that problem. :)

Exactly! I don't offer anything that I can't make with the PC stuff I own. I wasn't offering the One Pot Pasta until I found out on here that it could be made with the 12" (and I have that!). :)

kam said:
Exactly! I don't offer anything that I can't make with the PC stuff I own. I wasn't offering the One Pot Pasta until I found out on here that it could be made with the 12" (and I have that!). :)

Me too!! This is good to know. I have the 12" and it is huge. I am so in love with it. :love:

Where do you live?

I live in SC. However, I did hear from my director yesterday afternoon and she said I can use hers. I'm picking it up on Sunday afternoon! YEA!
I hate to keep borrowing things so I think I'll take everyone's advice and not offer to do a recipe that uses a product I don't have. I "really really" want the cookware and I hope I can get it this month. I know of one host who doesn't need any cookware so she probably won't use the host special herself. Thanks for all the advice. Looks like the 12" skillet is also a must have item. I do have the old Generation II 12" skillet but it's old..........I really don't want to take it. I don't think it's as deep as the new 12" skillet so the pasta may not work in it anyway.

pamperedcheermom said:
I live in SC. However, I did hear from my director yesterday afternoon and she said I can use hers. I'm picking it up on Sunday afternoon! YEA!
I hate to keep borrowing things so I think I'll take everyone's advice and not offer to do a recipe that uses a product I don't have. I "really really" want the cookware and I hope I can get it this month. I know of one host who doesn't need any cookware so she probably won't use the host special herself. Thanks for all the advice. Looks like the 12" skillet is also a must have item. I do have the old Generation II 12" skillet but it's old..........I really don't want to take it. I don't think it's as deep as the new 12" skillet so the pasta may not work in it anyway.
We are not supposed to use the host bonus except when we submit as Consultant As Host show. Just a policy FYI.

pamperedcheermom said:

I know this is from last month, but, if you happen upon this again, this is what I send in my host packets. I also send the brownie receipe.
I don't want to run into the chance they choose something I do not have products for!!

Attachments

• Choose one of these recipes.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 352

Related to No Pampered Chef Cookware! What to Do??

1. What is Pampered Chef cookware made of?

Pampered Chef cookware is made of high-quality materials such as stainless steel, aluminum, and non-stick coatings, ensuring durability and even heat distribution for optimal cooking performance.

2. Can I still use my Pampered Chef cookware if it has scratches or chips?

While scratches and chips may not affect the functionality of the cookware, it is recommended to replace them as they can potentially contaminate your food. Contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance with replacing your damaged cookware.

3. How do I properly care for my Pampered Chef cookware?

To ensure the longevity of your Pampered Chef cookware, hand wash with warm, soapy water and avoid using abrasive cleaners or metal utensils. Dry thoroughly before storing and avoid stacking your cookware to prevent scratches.

4. Can I use my Pampered Chef cookware on all stovetops?

Most Pampered Chef cookware is compatible with all stovetops, including induction. However, it is always best to check the product description or packaging to ensure compatibility.

5. How do I know when it's time to replace my Pampered Chef cookware?

If your cookware has become discolored, warped, or has loose handles, it may be time to replace them. Additionally, if the non-stick coating is peeling or damaged, it is recommended to replace your cookware for food safety reasons.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • JennyJennJen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • Bren706