• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cookware Special: Is the Roasting Pan Included?

In summary, the roasting pan is an essential piece included in the cookware special. Made of high-quality stainless steel, it measures 16 inches by 13 inches and is oven-safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. While it is not recommended for stovetop use, it is perfect for roasting meats, vegetables, and more in the oven. This durable and heat-conductive pan ensures even cooking and easy cleaning.
Oklabell
I have a customer that may book in Sept. for the cookware special. Is the roasting pan part of it? It is on the page with the untensil and not with the cookware. I know she will book a party if it is but I don't want to say it is when it is not.

Thanks in advance

Oklabell said:
I have a customer that may book in Sept. for the cookware special. Is the roasting pan part of it? It is on the page with the untensil and not with the cookware. I know she will book a party if it is but I don't want to say it is when it is not.

Thanks in advance

Yes it is part of the Sept. Host Special...looking at it right now on the Sept. flyer....:D

Thanks alot

58.00 for her, now go get that booking!

,Hi there! Thank you for reaching out about the cookware special. The roasting pan is not included in the cookware special, but it is available as a separate item on the utensil page. I understand your hesitation in wanting to confirm it as part of the special before your customer books a party. If you would like, I can double check with our team and get back to you with a definite answer. In the meantime, I hope your customer still decides to book a party and take advantage of the amazing cookware special. Let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with. Happy cooking!

Related to Cookware Special: Is the Roasting Pan Included?

1. Is the roasting pan included in the cookware special?

Yes, the roasting pan is included in the cookware special. It is one of the essential pieces in the set and is perfect for roasting meats, vegetables, and more.

2. What material is the roasting pan made of?

The roasting pan is made of high-quality stainless steel, which is known for its durability and heat conductivity. This ensures that your food cooks evenly and is easy to clean.

3. How big is the roasting pan?

The roasting pan measures 16 inches by 13 inches, making it perfect for roasting large cuts of meat or preparing big meals for your family and friends.

4. Is the roasting pan oven-safe?

Yes, the roasting pan is oven-safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, making it suitable for a variety of cooking methods, including roasting, baking, and broiling.

5. Can the roasting pan be used on the stovetop?

No, the roasting pan is not recommended for stovetop use as it is not designed to withstand direct heat. It is best used in the oven for optimal results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda Rutko
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pamperedcheermom