• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Secure a September Cookware Special Before She Leaves!

In summary, the woman was interested in the September cookware special and was emailed information about the host special and the new stainless steel line. She just emailed the summarizer back thanking the summarizer and asking for more information about the special.
angmillar
At a show I did this past Friday night, one of the ladies in attendance was very interested in the September cookware special. So, on Saturday, I emailed her some information about the host special and info about the new line of stainless steel.

She just emailed me back thanking me for the information and asking me to remind her in September. (She's getting ready to leave for a month long visit to the states.)

Here's my question... I'm trying to think of how to respond to her email and get her to commit to a September booking before she leaves. But, I don't want to seem pushy. (She told me a story of a pushy DS salesperson, and I don't want to follow that gal's suit!)

Any ideas????

You could just ask her if there was a date she had in mind that way you can pencil her in. That way she doesn't miss out on the date she wants.

I agree. Let her know that you anticipate September being very popular because of the cookware special, and you would hate for her to miss out because she didn't pick a date.

I tend to agree. Tell her you understand about her going to be gone, but since September is very popular, your dates are going to be going rather quickly, so it would be wise to pencil something in so that she will have a date all to herself.

And it will be one less thing she'll have to worry about doing when she gets back!

and you will need to start planning who to invite ect. so it would be helpful to her to decide on a date now so that you still have the date that she would like to hold her show open.

GL

Wow! Thanks ladies. I wanted to make it geared toward her not missing the special, and you all have hit it right on the mark!!!

What is the "Secure a September Cookware Special Before She Leaves!" promotion?

The "Secure a September Cookware Special Before She Leaves!" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef where customers can purchase select cookware items at discounted prices during the month of September.

Which cookware items are included in the September special?

The specific cookware items included in the September special may vary, but typically it includes popular items such as our non-stick skillets, stoneware baking dishes, and multi-purpose cookers.

How much can I save with this September cookware special?

The amount of savings varies depending on the specific cookware items you purchase, but on average customers can save up to 20% off the regular retail price during this promotion.

Can I combine this September cookware special with other promotions or discounts?

No, this September cookware special cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. It is only valid for the specific cookware items included in the promotion.

Can I still purchase these cookware items at the discounted price if I miss the September special?

No, this promotion is only valid during the month of September. If you miss the special, you will have to wait for a similar promotion to be offered in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisasfuncooking
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • bethsbiz
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
bethsbiz
Replies