• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Book a Cookware Show at School with Our Specials | Get One Today!

In summary, booking a cookware show at school has many benefits, including providing a fun and interactive learning experience for students and offering discounted high-quality kitchen products to parents and teachers. To book a show, simply contact the company with preferred date and time or reach out to the school's PTA or event coordinator. These shows typically feature a variety of kitchen products and offer special deals and promotions. Parents and teachers are welcome to purchase products at the event, which has no associated costs as the company provides all necessary materials.
kisrae
Gold Member
I was in the teachers lounge today and one of the teachers stopped to tell me how much she loves her PC. She wanted to know if I was going to have a show soon at school like I have done at school before.
I let her know I was thinking about it and told her about the upcoming specials and she booked as show. She wants cookware:love:

And to think I only went in to make copies.

Good for you

That is great. :)

Related to Book a Cookware Show at School with Our Specials | Get One Today!

What are the benefits of booking a cookware show at school?

Booking a cookware show at school with our specials can provide a fun and interactive learning experience for students, while also giving parents and teachers the opportunity to purchase high-quality kitchen products at a discounted price.

How do I book a cookware show at my child's school?

To book a cookware show at your child's school, simply contact us with your preferred date and time, and we will work with the school to schedule the event. You can also reach out to your school's PTA or event coordinator to help facilitate the booking process.

What types of products are typically featured in a cookware show at school?

Our cookware shows at school typically feature a variety of kitchen products, including pots and pans, utensils, kitchen gadgets, and more. We also offer special deals and promotions on our most popular products during these events.

Can parents and teachers purchase products at the cookware show?

Yes, parents and teachers are welcome to purchase products at the cookware show. In fact, we offer special discounts and promotions exclusively for those who attend the event, making it a great opportunity to stock up on high-quality kitchen essentials.

Are there any costs associated with booking a cookware show at school?

No, there are no costs associated with booking a cookware show at school. We provide all the necessary materials and products for the event, and there is no fee to schedule the show. Our goal is to provide a fun and educational experience for the school community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookinthehouse
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • Suzy Englert