• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question on the New Posted Specials

In summary, the current posted specials can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Specials" tab and are updated regularly. They are available for a limited time and cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Not all products are included and the specials are updated on a regular basis.
hperschnick
I am so grateful for everyone posting the new specials!

I THOUGHT I read something about open stock cookware at 60% off. I don't know if that was a speculation thread or if that is one of the specials... I went back and looked at the threads I thought I read today and can't find anything and looked at the posted specials.

I had a show tonight (with 5, possibly 6 bookings!! whoo hoo!!) and one lady REALLY wants the 12" executive but says it is too expensive - she has booked for 1/2 price but I thought if it was 60% I could save her a little more.

Cookware was on sale in September. What you could do is offer her an extra 10% off if she got to, say a $700 show.

My question is about the January Host Bonus. What do the past hosts get in January when someone who books from their show has a show? Usually they also get the 60% off but what happens in January??? I know I get a lot of bookings because they want to help the host earn the special that they are earning. Thanks for your input.

They get any one piece of Stoneware at 60% off.

Thanks, I must have skipped over that info.

from the flyer--
"Past Host Booking Benefit"
"Past hosts from whom a January Show was booked save 60% on any one piece of Stoneware they choose!"

What are the current posted specials?

The current posted specials can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Specials" tab. These specials are updated regularly, so be sure to check back often!

How long are the posted specials available?

The posted specials are available for a limited time only. The expiration date will be listed next to each special on the website. Be sure to take advantage of the deals while they last!

Can I combine posted specials with other discounts or promotions?

Unfortunately, posted specials cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. However, you can still take advantage of any other current promotions or offers available on the website.

Are all products included in the posted specials?

No, not all products are included in the posted specials. The specials only apply to select products and will be clearly marked on the website. Be sure to read the details of each special to see which products are included.

How often are the posted specials updated?

The posted specials are updated regularly, but there is no set schedule. It is best to check the website or sign up for our newsletter to stay updated on the latest specials and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sooner PC
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefNic
  • keyssizzler
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
keyssizzler
  • angmillar